LFS Update and Shipments - 20 APR to 26 APR 09

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any update on Bukit Purmei marine shop? is the uncle still selling there? Long time never visit there liao!

Went down with friends 1 week ago but was not opened, heard from people around there saying

that the marine shop closed shop already & no longer in business, not sure whether it is true.

Anyone knows??

• SRC Member
some backyard drain fish...

is it rare???

Look very unique to me. Did you buy it? Where and how much?

LCK Carribean shipment just arrived today. Not many variety

French x 3 ( 6-8" & 10-12")

ABT

Royal Gamma

Jewel Damsel

Peppermint Shrimp

Coming Saturday Hawaii Shipment.

Look very unique to me. Did you buy it? Where and how much?

LCK Carribean shipment just arrived today. Not many variety

French x 3 ( 6-8" & 10-12")

ABT

Royal Gamma

Jewel Damsel

Peppermint Shrimp

Coming Saturday Hawaii Shipment.

not mine lah from RR shipment.. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Went to PR farms this afternoon looking for small lawnmower. Came back empty handed. Remember the following:

Iwarna

Flame angels - about 10

big black tang still around

true perc

Beng,

moorish idols

bannerfish

regal angels

yasha goby and shrimp pair

cute small lemonpeels

Pacific Marine

PBT

yellow face cleaner wrasse

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

H.R. 669!

Hello everyone. I apologize for not posting sooner, but I've been extremely busy island hopping for corals. I would like to interrupt "my adventures in Hong Kong" for an important announcement.

Some friends in the industry have alerted me to a proposed bill that is going to be sent to the congress tomorrow. If it passes, we can say goodbye to the export of fish and corals. This bill does not only effect us reefers, but it also applies to all nonnative wildlife in the US.

The bill is known as H.R. 669, and it was probably conceived by dumb people that had nothing to do but sit there in front of their computers and think of ways to make life better, without actually thinking! Basically the purpose of this idiotic bill is "To prevent the introduction and establishment of nonnative wildlife species that negatively impact the economy, environment, or other animal species or human health, and for other purposes"

Can you imagine what the consequences would be if this bill would pass? Basically the whole pet trade would be in jeopardy. How can you help? Go check out this Youtube video to find more information and how you can make a difference.

frm eddie blo..g..

Went to PR farms this afternoon looking for small lawnmower. Came back empty handed. Remember the following:

Iwarna

Flame angels - about 10

big black tang still around

true perc

Beng,

moorish idols

bannerfish

regal angels

yasha goby and shrimp pair

cute small lemonpeels

Pacific Marine

PBT

yellow face cleaner wrasse

Back from Ah Beng,

also got:

clown triggers

Green chromis

majestic

emperor

Lattice butterfly

Harlequin tuskfish

blue tangs

various wrasses (the usual)

Gobies (Court Jester Goby-if i did not recognise wrongly, yellow watchman, twin spot, yellow clown)

Many pink colour anthia (dunno what type but about 40 pieces)

• SRC Member

A lot anemone at ML, several yumas. Wasn't paying attention to the fishes :upsidedown: But noticed quite a few mandarins and gobies.

Stopped by J1reh... only some corals were considered discounted. Pratas were still expensive IMO. Got 2 rocks of pinks zoas from there.

LCK's Hawaii shipment.

Cross-Hatch x 1 male (Zebrazoma - it this for you????)

Goldflake x 4

AT x 4

Chervon x 3

Flame wrasse 2 x female & 3 x male

Yellow tang

flame angle

tomorrow morning

Me????????????? Cross Hatch Trigger`????? NO Not me must be bigbird ___________________________________________________________________________Below

phoca_thumb_m_zebrasoma_rostratum.jpgphoca_thumb_m_apolemichthys_arcuatus.jpgphoca_thumb_m_chaetodontoplus_ballinae.jpg