LFS Update and Shipments - 11 MAY to 17 MAY 09

Just came back from LCK area...

CF - New shipment just came in around 1pm. Boxes of softies all over, and fishes too. Those interested can chiong tomorrow already.

LCK201 - 2 large blue tubs of supersuns! But price is more expensive than last time :angry: Still have AT but only 2-3 of them have nice orange teardrop. The smaller ones their teardrop is not big or funny shape.

Is the AT feeding liao??

• Replies 151

:upsidedown: Aye..I saw 1 XXL AT but 'Upside-Down' loh. :eyebrow:

Iwarna:

No more flame wrasse.

No more AT.

Bandit size: 4~5 inches, only one. Price is slightly over 12 blue.

Left many flame angels, some potter angels.

Also have kole tangs and yellow tangs (a lot of sm sizes snatched by retailer).

Assorted wrasses are mainly wrasses from the halichoeres family.

Leftovers from vanuatu: v nice pylei and ruby margin dispersed all over many tanks and ponds. One hooded, two scotts and a few exquisite.

I oso saw two borbonius in one sump tank.

Tat's all i can remember.

Ah Beng side v empty in the morning, shipment arriving later 4-5pm i heard.

:upsidedown: Aiyoh...'upside-down' fishy...cannot buy one lah ??? :eyebrow:

No leh was there morning the bandit angel and a few yellow tang all upside down like died liao, but after few minutes all miraculously regain consciousness and swimming actively. Ya but then afternoon the AT still upside down means gone case liao.

since you into zoas...there's one purple zoa behind which you have to hunt carefully, i dun know watz the name....very shui...check it out at GO (shhh....)

It comes with some white and green centre zoos :eyebrow:

ar Bro James... should be Boston Aqua Farms..

This is a frag cutter which is available from RD if u need one.. hehehe

Thanks for pointing out :bow:

See t as i....I'm old liao :paiseh: !

LCK ORA shipment just arrived today

Picasso clown

Nake clown

Misbar Black and White Clown

Neon dottyback

Orchid dottyback

Springeri dottyback

Canary Blenny

Neon goby

Ahh! no green banded goby ):

LCK ORA shipment just arrived today

Picasso clown

Nake clown

Misbar Black and White Clown

Neon dottyback

Orchid dottyback

Springeri dottyback

Canary Blenny

Neon goby

Wat is the rough price of picasso clown? Will randomly choosing two from the group form a pair? Tks.

I was told that AM may have phil shipment tmr.

Any fish updates at pasir ris?

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

Wat is the rough price of picasso clown? Will randomly choosing two from the group form a pair? Tks.

should be in the range of 3 blue notes +.

randomly choosing might get you a pair or might not get u any where. but normally ora picasso came in are young, so chances are there. when young, it also means that white stripe is there but the black not as yet, the black part darken to a certain degree as they age though. so its very much based on ur luck.

cheers.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

should be in the range of 3 blue notes +.

randomly choosing might get you a pair or might not get u any where. but normally ora picasso came in are young, so chances are there. when young, it also means that white stripe is there but the black not as yet, the black part darken to a certain degree as they age though. so its very much based on ur luck.

cheers.

Hmm tat means whether it darkens into nice pattern is based on luck. Alright i get it, thanks.

1. 0

DECOM SALE ( FREE TANK SET )

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Jefferson City, MO Witchcraft spells

3. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Chesterfield, MO Witchcraft spells

4. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Joplin, MO Witchcraft spells

5. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Florissant, MO Witchcraft spells