MWTS: Powder Blue Tang

orsony

Selling my 4 1/2" Powder Blue Tang from SL. Eats anything and ich free. Being with me for 10 months at least. Was told that it is from Maldive. Selling at $50

Bro, PBT for a blue note? You confirm or any indication it is a Maldive variant? Can you confirm? If you are selling 2 red or 2 red 1 green, and you quote from Maldive and turn out to be bali pbt, the price still match. But you too note sure and only heard from the lfs, a blue note for a PBT without confirmation is risky bro. Pls find out and confirm before you post. Thanks.

• Moderators

Not sure if you have any unpleasant dealing with Orsony. :peace:

But this is a free market and I do agreed the price might be a little high if compare to some LFS price.

Everyone know this is 1 of the not so easy tang to keep.

I know some people ended up paying more than this amount trying to keep 1 alive.

Therefore it is still a ok price to pay for a healthy PBT.

Furthermore, he was honest and upfront to mention that he was being told so of where the fish came from. What more can we ask for. ;)

The buyer will decide if the fish is worth so by arranging to view.

Not here trying to flame anyone. :)

Tom

• SRC Supporter

agree with bro thomas,

a pbt is not easy at all.

i have seen people paying that price for a feeding pbt.

viewing will be good for interesting party.

those who know bro orsony knows what kind of person he is.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
agree with bro thomas,

same sentiments

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
agree with bro thomas,

double post. ps upz

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

lol, bro Law, you have double sentiments huh.

same sentiments here.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
Not sure if you have any unpleasant dealing with Orsony. :peace:

But this is a free market and I do agreed the price might be a little high if compare to some LFS price.

Everyone know this is 1 of the not so easy tang to keep.

I know some people ended up paying more than this amount trying to keep 1 alive.

Therefore it is still a ok price to pay for a healthy PBT.

Furthermore, he was honest and upfront to mention that he was being told so of where the fish came from. What more can we ask for. ;)

The buyer will decide if the fish is worth so by arranging to view.

Not here trying to flame anyone. :)

I agree with u bro

I believe if I am looking for a pbt I would actually get from bro orsony cause some

lfs cannot even make their pbt eat and also bro orsony's pbt is also ich free where can you find such a good deal

just pay a little bit more

you want premium goods you have to pay a premium price bro baby dog :rolleyes:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

LOL

To Fred and Joe:

LOL paiseh la, i accidently click back and it created another post. i didnt mean to be romantic :sick::lol:

upz for ur sale bro :)

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

upz for ur sale bro :)

Hi Thomas. How is your 2 leopards? Honestly, I had not dealt with this chap before. I appreciate your kind words and hope other will not jump like he did.

Hi bros, Thanks for the supports.

Especially for bro YongShun, If you are still interested in the big fish. I can sell you at special price but I think the fish might be too big for you. You are most welcome to view and decide after viewing.

Photo as per request.

Honestly, I don't know how to differentiate whether is Bali or Maldive. Since SL mentionedis from Maldive, I have to give him the benefit of doubt. Therefore the fish should be more expensive than Bali(even if it is a Bali species) because of the flight it took to come to Singapore. So I am willing to price the extra and in addition it was feeding when I bought it.

In fact I had tried more than 15pcs and finally this pc it my only successful powder blue. I trust that about of the reefers also have the same experience.

post-8706-1252327683_thumb.jpg

post-8706-1252327692_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Hi Thomas. How is your 2 leopards? Honestly, I had not dealt with this chap before. I appreciate your kind words and hope other will not jump like he did.

Hi bros, Thanks for the supports.

Especially for bro YongShun, If you are still interested in the big fish. I can sell you at special price but I think the fish might be too big for you. You are most welcome to view and decide after viewing.

Photo as per request.

Honestly, I don't know how to differentiate whether is Bali or Maldive. Since SL mentionedis from Maldive, I have to give him the benefit of doubt. Therefore the fish should be more expensive than Bali(even if it is a Bali species) because of the flight it took to come to Singapore. So I am willing to price the extra and in addition it was feeding when I bought it.

In fact I had tried more than 15pcs and finally this pc it my only successful powder blue. I trust that about of the reefers also have the same experience.

very healthy! fat, perfect finnage and good colouration! up for ur sale!

me very tempted but no spare to house them....lol.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

Hl All

Cannot agree more with all the senior on keeping a PBT alive. I personally tried 4 times and failed. This actually cause me more the a blue note. Thus getting a healthy PBT for a blue note should be widely accepted by experience reefer.

Those whom know orsony by person should be comfortable buying stuffs from him.

Upz for your sales Bro (Orsony).

• SRC Member
Bro, PBT for a blue note? You confirm or any indication it is a Maldive variant? Can you confirm? If you are selling 2 red or 2 red 1 green, and you quote from Maldive and turn out to be bali pbt, the price still match. But you too note sure and only heard from the lfs, a blue note for a PBT without confirmation is risky bro. Pls find out and confirm before you post. Thanks.

Hi Babydog Bro / Sis

You may wish to enlighten me on how to identify Maldive PBT or Bali PBT. Share this info with us if you are ok. Guess other reefer might be interested too. Thanks.

hi sunny,quiet long time not talking to u,i am e one u bght 4ft lite.remember?kas...

ya.i myself tried pbt 3x b4 success bro.hope u sell to a appreciative aquarist,

ups for ur sale.50 bucks is not that high.

Thanks. You are one lucky fellas. Most of try probably more than 5pcs still not successful. How is your flame angel?