- rose scale

- evansi

- dispar

- bunburst anthias

- sunset anthias

- orange marbled star. fromia monilis.

- RED SCOOTER BLENNIESSSSSSSSS :)

• SRC Member

bro.. were u with 2 other guys at CF today???

Bro! i laughed until choke when i saw ur michael jackson/coral photo! haha

CF

- 2 RED mandarins :eyebrow: no more liao hehe

- Hawaii shipment tonight

- Social wrasses.

- 1 mccosker male.

- rose scale

- evansi

- dispar

- bunburst anthias

- sunset anthias

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member
yes with reddevilz and fuel. I was the one carrying a haversack

cant remember the faces...

but i saw one of u guys bought something really really tiny...

wonder whats that....

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• Senior Reefer
cant remember the faces...

but i saw one of u guys bought something really really tiny...

wonder whats that....

panda goby? it is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly tiny. yeah one of us got that.

• SRC Supporter
I think it is only around 0.5cm. :upsidedown:

haha isit feeding already?

CF also have

gressingeri gobies

pink margin wrasse huge v nice coloration located in the first tank at the entrance.

cling fish too

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
yes with reddevilz and fuel. I was the one carrying a haversack

Wah new sheriffs in src patroling the farms :P

Show us pictures of the red dragonet/mandarins!

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
I think it is only around 0.5cm. :upsidedown:

food for ur ghost pipe? :P:upsidedown:

haha isit feeding already?

CF also have

gressingeri gobies

pink margin wrasse huge v nice coloration located in the first tank at the entrance.

cling fish too

why u never buy for me ROSYSCALE! ur favourite :P

do let me know if anyone spots this leopard in LFS. quite commonly found bah. looking for the female 1 :)

Female is commonly found in Philippines and Indo shipment if not wrong. The male is more difficult to find..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

got the male 1 before, but died soon after when its mouth is damaged via handling.

CF have it rather often for both of it. but females are seen more frequently as compared to the male

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

any updates from ah beng shop ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

Bro! i laughed until choke when i saw ur michael jackson/coral photo! haha

CF

- 2 RED mandarins :eyebrow: no more liao hehe

- Hawaii shipment tonight

- Social wrasses.

- 1 mccosker male.

- rose scale

- evansi

- dispar

- bunburst anthias

- sunset anthias

Sorry bro, I m newbie. What does cf stands for

and where is it. Appreciate yr info.

• Senior Reefer
Female is commonly found in Philippines and Indo shipment if not wrong. The male is more difficult to find..

yah. dun like the male 1. lemme know if u see it :upsidedown:

got the male 1 before, but died soon after when its mouth is damaged via handling.

CF have it rather often for both of it. but females are seen more frequently as compared to the male

CF had a feeding female 1. very nice. regretted not getting. next day i went, gone

yah. dun like the male 1. lemme know if u see it :upsidedown:

CF had a feeding female 1. very nice. regretted not getting. next day i went, gone

I saw 1 female in Bukit Batok. Hehehehe.... My tank lah. Look out at Ah Beng's place. He has a lot which I saw the week before.

There will be some wrasse coming soon..........

• Senior Reefer
I saw 1 female in Bukit Batok. Hehehehe.... My tank lah. Look out at Ah Beng's place. He has a lot which I saw the week before.

There will be some wrasse coming soon..........

hehe. what wrasse? :P yahh saw many at ahbeng past few weeks.

• SRC Member

China wrasse also known as New guinea wrasse

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Moderators
Coris

Scott

China wrasse (Lanampses Neoguinaicus)

Candy Cane

Sunset

In case you need to check the wrasse using scientific name. Remove the "L" in front.

Should be Anampses Neoguinaicus.

Bro Orsony too excited liao.. ;)

Tom

In case you need to check the wrasse using scientific name. Remove the "L" in front.

Should be Anampses Neoguinaicus.

Bro Orsony too excited liao.. ;)

Thanks bro Thomas. Didn't know about that. Is it apply to all the scientific names for other fishes?

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 10

Decom sales

2. 0

Lost Love Spells in Rustenburg, MAFIKENG KLERKSDORP, RUSTENBURG (++27790293623) Get lost lover Back The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. Stop Cheating Mpukane Love spells

3. 0

++27790293623 Best Online Love Spell Caster to get your Ex Lover in South Africa, UK, USA, Spain, Sweden, Canada, UAE, Malta, Brunei, Japan, Ireland

4. 0

ON 1 SPELL CASTER ++27790293623 BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN WESTERN CAPE,CAPE TOWN,WYNBERG,BELLVILLE,FISH HOEK,WELLINGTON,CROSSROADS,GEORGE,ROBERTSON,MAITLAND,HOUT BAY,MOSSEL BAY,SOMERSET

5. 0

SPIRITUAL HEALER ((+27790293623 )) 100% SUCCESSFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER Ϡ HERBALIST:BUSINESS LOVE SPELLS in South africa ,Singapore, Norway, Ecuador , France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembour