Decomm Sale

• SRC Member
Your open house will be a much bigger event than the recent GO sales :bow:

for sure man , this man has a killer tank, surely he has some plans up his sleeves

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i managed to find his FTS

post-13004-1248004682.jpg

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member
i managed to find his FTS

post-13004-1248004682.jpg

Thanks for the help bro. =) Now i dun have to post exactly what is avail anymore. But do note that the condition of the corals, esp the sps is worse off now as the tank has been neglected for the past 1 mth or so. Nevertheless, most of the 'gems' are still there.

i am sure that there are many other reefers with wonderful tanks that are not being displayed. i am only an avid reefer who went gaga over exotic corals. But well, at least taking pictures helps one to look back at what he had assembled/achieved in the past. Reefing will always be a hobby thats in my blood so who knows.... =)

Anyway guys, i think i'll be having an open hse later after 4pm. My place is in tampines. Reefers who are interested may sms me at 94797300 for exact address. Those who know me can come direct, jus drop me a sms to let me know what time u are reaching so that i can expect u. =)

Cheers!

Here is a picture taken abt 1 mth plus back when i was re-arranging my aussie acans. Decided to capture a shot as they looked fantastic when all placed together in one container. Now that picture has come in useful.

This is a sample shot of what i have but there is more. Of course, not everything is for sale as i am still keeping a 2.5 ft tank. It is with a very heavy heart that i am selling my corals and stuff so this wont be a fire sale.

post-13004-1256747035_thumb.jpg

Interested in yr Aussie acans, pls pm /sms 91087233 to view them.

• SRC Member

wow so at 4pm there will be a queue outside your corridor

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

Beware of his dog.....lol

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
Beware of his dog.....lol

haha bro u always wanna give this warning ah.... i keep him out of sight when reefers come so no worries la. Only when u are here i let him out.. haha.

Anyway guys i'd like to sincerely apologise if i have been less prompt/shabby in my correspondence with you. There have been many smses/calls/pms and while i try my best to reply every single one of them, there might be a chance i miss one out. Pls bear with me while i try to answer all yr queries.

Also, the "open house" will be from 4-8pm later.

• SRC Member

bro i sms u twice but still no reply....guess u must be bombed by too many msg...... :wacko:

Bro so sorry i think i might have missed out replying you. Ya it was a very busy day for me today, and i apologise for my oversight. Dun worry, u got frags of the bubblegum monti ready and waiting for you... =)

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

thanks so much for the surprise turn-out and support in my decomm sales today. Really taken aback at the response. Once again, i'd like to offer my sincere apologies for the slow "service" and ill-preparedness in handling the sales. Nevertheless, i'm happy that i've managed to clear abt 80% of my livestock. There are still some remaining good stuff that reefers here may be interested in, so those who are interested may arrange to come down for a viewing. After the corals are gone, fishes/shrimps will be next... =)

Corals still available are:

Assorted Indo zoanthids

Assorted red/orange/bi-colour prata

Assorted Acan Lords

Limited SPS

Cynarina

Aussie Duncan

Supersun

Oxypora/Chalice

Montipora

Pink with yellowish green tip gonio (big piece)

I should be at home in the afternoon tomorrow so interested reefers may sms me to arrange. Cheers!

• SRC Member

it was like a mini gathering, so many familiar faces all going to grab some gems for their tanks

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

• SRC Member
Bro so sorry i think i might have missed out replying you. Ya it was a very busy day for me today, and i apologise for my oversight. Dun worry, u got frags of the bubblegum monti ready and waiting for you... =)

thank u very much.......will contact u to arrange but i guess these few days let u settle the tank stuff first

Hi guys,

thanks so much for the surprise turn-out and support in my decomm sales today. Really taken aback at the response. Once again, i'd like to offer my sincere apologies for the slow "service" and ill-preparedness in handling the sales. Nevertheless, i'm happy that i've managed to clear abt 80% of my livestock. There are still some remaining good stuff that reefers here may be interested in, so those who are interested may arrange to come down for a viewing. After the corals are gone, fishes/shrimps will be next... =)

Corals still available are:

Assorted Indo zoanthids

Assorted red/orange/bi-colour prata

Assorted Acan Lords

Limited SPS

Cynarina

Aussie Duncan

Supersun

Oxypora/Chalice

Montipora

Pink with yellowish green tip gonio (big piece)

I should be at home in the afternoon tomorrow so interested reefers may sms me to arrange. Cheers!

Hi, i have dropped you at least 3 PM (on the very first night) and SMS but didn't hear a simple word too.. Anyway good luck for your sale and seem like you have enough kakis to grab your goodies..

• SRC Member
Hi, i have dropped you at least 3 PM (on the very first night) and SMS but didn't hear a simple word too.. Anyway good luck for your sale and seem like you have enough kakis to grab your goodies..

Hi bro, i am sorry that i missed out your 2 PMs and subsequent SMS to me. I was busy yesterday selling the corals and trying not to make reefers wait too long while i tried replying messages, and inevitably i might have missed out some along the way. That was why i apologised last night as i reckoned such a thing might have very well happened. Understand that you are interested in the green monti and rics. The rics have been sold already, but i still have the green monti frag for sale if you are interested. Pls drop me a sms with ur nick in it and i will make sure i respond to you in the fastest possible time.

Cheers!

• SRC Member

Hi Chanbi... Give Nuclear Fiber a break...

He is now in KO and have been putting up the request, SMS, PM, call at all time, maybe 2.00 a.m in the morning.

Just give me a call if you do receive respond..

Hi bro, i am sorry that i missed out your 2 PMs and subsequent SMS to me. I was busy yesterday selling the corals and trying not to make reefers wait too long while i tried replying messages, and inevitably i might have missed out some along the way. That was why i apologised last night as i reckoned such a thing might have very well happened. Understand that you are interested in the green monti and rics. The rics have been sold already, but i still have the green monti frag for sale if you are interested. Pls drop me a sms with ur nick in it and i will make sure i respond to you in the fastest possible time.

Cheers!

Sorry if i sound too "disappointed".. And thanks for the offer!