LaW

• SRC Member

lai i help you find place to replace :upsidedown:

nice tank bro!

haha sure sure :ph34r:

I can always trade my SPS with your zoas.. :eyebrow:

hi David,

promise will be uphold soon. :)

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

nice! miami vice growth is good. how's the colour holding up? i find mine turned brown very easily after awhile and have trouble holding the blue.

yeah its getting good but invasive already. its attaching itself on to other zoa rock and my rockscape.

i got problem holding the blue ring too. maybe too much lights. but viewed from top, its still bluish.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

found one more.

getting crowded with zoas. might replace them for some SPS

wow bro law, it's very colourful man! :shock: and nice zoas u have there :upsidedown:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

wow bro law, it's very colourful man! :shock: and nice zoas u have there :upsidedown:

thank you Milch for the kind words.

• SRC Member
tEc' date='10 May 2010 - 08:50 AM' timestamp='1273452630' post='908597']

Law, that is a nice flame wrasse....envy :wub:

thanks V-tec.

I'm sure you can keep that too if your back again. ^_^

• SRC Member

thanks V-tec.

I'm sure you can keep that too if your back again. ^_^

i hope so, anyway i m still in....juz gt my lineatus pair from a nice reefer... :wub:

now restoring bullets and hopefully after payday, can go LCK for live firing......planning to get 2 flame too.... :lol:

• SRC Member
tEc' date='11 May 2010 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1273514149' post='909056']

i hope so, anyway i m still in....juz gt my lineatus pair from a nice reefer... :wub:

now restoring bullets and hopefully after payday, can go LCK for live firing......planning to get 2 flame too.... :lol:

thats nice, see that you are back on the ground is good. take of those fellas. keep a look out at lck, they come in often. ^_^

Hi Law,

I love your Zoa, nice and beautiful.

Cheers

Thanks Ben. ^_^

• SRC Member
tEc' date='13 May 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1273714140' post='909662']

anyway Law gt a qn to ask u...pls check ur PM. tks

as message, replied you :)

wow.. great collection of zoas... your aussie hammers really stand out quite alot!

thank you Ray for the kind words. appreciate it.

To: Larry,

wow!! new emotion :argue::friends::groupwavereversed::superman::yahoo::cheers:

• SRC Member

gonna miss src. see you guys soon. :peace:

if everything goes well in my tank after im back. will perform fraggings. so do keep a look out in pasar malam. for as those gentlemen who contacted me, i will try to act as requested.

:superman: darn i like this emo.

Bro, so u leaving for yr study huh. . All the best. One less kakis.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

gonna miss src. see you guys soon. :peace:

if everything goes well in my tank after im back. will perform fraggings. so do keep a look out in pasar malam. for as those gentlemen who contacted me, i will try to act as requested.

:superman: darn i like this emo.

Law.. all the best.. enjoy your trip..... Cheers.... :cheers:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

thank you CF, Kai, Larry and Fred for the well wishes. it was a fun trip.

today marks the 1 month from the start of a lonely journey without a dear companion. my Precious will always hold dear in my heart.

post-3663-12766085294676_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

thank you CF, Kai, Larry and Fred for the well wishes.

today marks the 1 month from the start of a lonely journey. my Precious will always hold dear in my heart.

:(

today marks the 1 month from the start of a lonely journey without a dear companion. my Precious will always hold dear in my heart.

LAW, Sorry about that... remind me.. my Blackly leave me 2 years ago @ my hometown.....

post-9248-1276612938415_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766129571075_thumb.jpgpost-9248-1276612970007_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766129799572_thumb.jpg

Now left the other 2 friend there... Tigger and Bamboo.... I only see them twice or three time a year.... :(

post-9248-12766139327691_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766143199606_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766145432059_thumb.jpg

post-9248-12766139725744_thumb.jpg

Take care ya....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Nice to see you back here again bro.. All the best bro, and move on.. I loss my precious Chi wa wa two years ago as well, and i believe time will heal.

• SRC Member

LAW, Sorry about that... remind me.. my Blackly leave me 2 years ago @ my hometown.....

post-9248-1276612938415_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766129571075_thumb.jpgpost-9248-1276612970007_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766129799572_thumb.jpg

Now left the other 2 friend there... Tigger and Bamboo.... I only see them twice or three time a year.... :(

post-9248-12766139327691_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766143199606_thumb.jpgpost-9248-12766145432059_thumb.jpg

post-9248-12766139725744_thumb.jpg

Take care ya....

Thank you CF. I hope they are well.

Nice to see you back here again bro.. All the best bro, and move on.. I loss my precious Chi wa wa two years ago as well, and i believe time will heal.

Thank you larry.

Sorry to hear your lost... I still remember your dog barked at me so much when I visited your place...

Thank you jim.

• SRC Member

Aawwww... precious looks so sweet.... my condolences to your lost.. pets are such wonderful additions to our lives ... dogs, cats, fishes, hamsters, rabbits.. whatever. Unconditional love to the power of infinity!!!!

/hugs

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...