LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

digitata, green.

DSC_0536.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

digitata, blue.

its more blue now compared to this after i changed to Aquapink tube.

DSC_0539.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Bro. Didn't forget abt the T5. I also still need your help with the ati pm's fans. :)

Just need to find a right time/day.

You ok for sat? I'll bring "poison" from the dark side. Haha.

But timing wise, we arrange via SMS on sat can? Gotta bring my kid to register for school. :(

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

wa bro ur photos make me itchy.. :upsidedown: really gonna need ur help to help me *snap *snap.. pass u ur sunset after my exams ok! exams ending on monday.. :)

• SRC Member

Bro. Didn't forget abt the T5. I also still need your help with the ati pm's fans. :)

Just need to find a right time/day.

You ok for sat? I'll bring "poison" from the dark side. Haha.

But timing wise, we arrange via SMS on sat can? Gotta bring my kid to register for school. :(

hi wilson, sorry for such late reply, didnt see the updates here.

saturday is bad for me. do arrange some other day alrite?

sms me the days you are free.

cheers.

Yup, Thomas is! Hehe :)

Wow very nice rose mille bro!

good good. a nice fella is back to the scene.

thanks, for the picture.

Milli. OMG. I am obsessed with this rose milli. V nice colour. Well done.

you can have frag of it if you want but let me bring back the color first. :pray:

Youngman Law,

you made sps reefing and photography looks so easily. Hats off to you. An ideal refeer ! Great promoter of reefing .

cheers

Respectable Mike, thank you for your forever kind words. and thank you for the offer then, really appreciate it.

wa bro ur photos make me itchy.. :upsidedown: really gonna need ur help to help me *snap *snap.. pass u ur sunset after my exams ok! exams ending on monday.. :)

sound good. i dun mind helping u snap, do well in school and look forward to holidays!

• SRC Member

thanks vinc. sure, you together with lee and mich together with CF are someone i will always welcome. :cheers:

Thanks bro! I'll be around for sure, lurking that is. haha :heh:

amazing stuff as usual, testament to your coming 9 years of reefing experience!!!! :shock:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

Thanks bro! I'll be around for sure, lurking that is. haha :heh:

amazing stuff as usual, testament to your coming 9 years of reefing experience!!!! :shock:

thanks Milch. you have what i have as well. currently baby sitting your LS. :chair:

No problems at all. Will pm/SMS you later bro.

thanks Wilson, :cheers:

hope you got my number. if dun have, drop me a pm :phone:

nice tankkk :groupwavereversed:

thanks pravin, its really nice to have you here. :peace:

• SRC Member

Thanks Bro for your compliment.

I'm just a normal reefing guy.

But i will not go into the "dark" side this time round..

Not until i get my own place... ;)

not just a normal reefing hobbyist but a generous and helpful one. that i really must give it to you. :friends:

Law , your pictures are really swee.... :P I salute thee... :)

As usual, excellent pictures of the SPS :P

thank you to you 2 love birds. *chip* *chip* *chip* :cheers:

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

i never knew it was about 5 months ago when i last update.

recently had been busy with work since i entered into society, hardly have weekends, almost everyday worked till late and work brought home. no time for shopping spree on live stock, future-wife-to-be complaining no time for all. worst of all no time for maintenance.

coraline growing on my front display, medium didnt change, lazy to do water change, corals toppled, fish unfed and got skinny. many

corals were off the cliff.

sps toppled and I didnt bother and most of them were bleached or half dead when i picked them up yesterday.

only recently i realize some of my corals and fishes werent doing too well as my prized zoas shrinked up, it was only then that i took some time off to work on my tank.

for at least 4 months to 5 I didnt do water change and for atleast 3 months, i didnt changed carbon/rowa/chemical dosing.

my water parameter after 220L water change was:

Ca: 380

Mg: 1380 (Weird)

PO4: ~0ppm (bloody Weird)

KH: 3.8 dkh!!!!!!!!

NO3: 0~0.1ppm

surprisingly my sps were ok, PO4 and NO3 in check.

After one day of adjustment with waterchange, medium changing and element dosing: things start to look better.

these are some of the images taken from my iphone, its shitty but at least thats the least i can do to document.

some corals got larger and some other colored up where some other lost colors.

Picture%20004.jpg

• SRC Member

6 ft dept

Picture%20007.jpg

• SRC Member

see still got some of the rocks and corals on the sand bed, will get it done soon

Picture%20008.jpg

• SRC Member

a bit closer

notice some of the corals are bleached out or turned brown, those are the ones i just picked up from the sand bed.

hopefully will get some quality pictures and video to share here soon.

in the meantime, reef on fellas.

Picture%20010.jpg

see still got some of the rocks and corals on the sand bed, will get it done soon

Picture%20008.jpg

Welcome to the cruel working society LOL .. Even without much attention, your tank still look as great as before groupwavereversed.gif. It is hard to balance between work and hobby at times, especially when this hobby require more attention as compare to freshwater. But the satisfaction of seeing a beautiful and healthy tank is also priceless friends.gif

Welcome to the cruel working society LOL .. Even without much attention, your tank still look as great as before groupwavereversed.gif. It is hard to balance between work and hobby at times, especially when this hobby require more attention as compare to freshwater. But the satisfaction of seeing a beautiful and healthy tank is also priceless friends.gif

Bro, still a nice tank! Someday gotta visit you after my exams :)

Well time management is necessary in our lives. It's an inevitable sacrifice that we must undertake to do what's right and follow the correct path.

I see you are still doing fine thus far. Corals' death are inevitable; yet future shipments can always bring some of them back.

But family, job and future wife to be; those are irreplaceable :)

Hope you're doing well. Cheers :)

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.