whos tank was it?

SharkBait

• SRC Member

go near it and read the little advertisement on the window. He is one of the guys that came out from Aquatechnic years ago. He is currently making tanks very much like aquatechnic but not at those prices. His project include tanks for offices too. Nice guy. :D

• SRC Member

:lol: Bro, go cheong ah?

Was walking along river valley road just now.There was houses along the road. I saw a beautiful tank in one of the house.Just wondering who the tank belongs to 

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member

:lol::lol: Maybe take a few drinks at nearby Muhd Sultan so that can feel high .. like flying .. *pardon the cold joke* :lol:

Pospeh's tank is really stunning! Really lucky to have the chance to see it in person .. but nope didn't fly up :)

• SRC Member

I got bored yesterday and went to Coyote Ugly after dinner. It was the most "mature" bar I can find on Mohd Sultan.

Bar top dancing, and the drinks were dirt cheap at $5 a pop. Tomorrow is ladies night, so I am surely going. Anyone want to join?

Blenny, my 3 footer tank is 4 years old

• SRC Member

Bar top dancing? :blink:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
go near it and read the little advertisement on the window. He is one of the guys that came out from Aquatechnic years ago. He is currently making tanks very much like aquatechnic but not at those prices. His project include tanks for offices too. Nice guy. :D

saw 2 tanks in there.. 1 marine and 1 fresh water. Din't dare to go for a nearer look in case im mistaken for a pervert <_<

• SRC Member

saw 2 tanks in there.. 1 marine and 1 fresh water. Din't dare to go for a nearer look in case im mistaken for a pervert <_<

no worries about that, they are used to all these attention already. anyway that is his hall-######-showroom for his customers and it is also very cost effective way of advertisement too! :D

• SRC Member
huskie must be from another dimension lah. chiong at such an unearthly hour. :P

:lol: I love the quietness of the pubs before the crowd start to stream in thus would sometimes go early..