Binosage's Nano 2.0

albinosage

• SRC Member

FABULOUS!!!

Wow, that's a really nice piece of :superman: monti!

For you, nothing short of a weekly will suffice.

Nano tank nothing much to post leh... looking forward to your updates instead hahaha. It really looks damn good in real life :score:

i was staring very hard at the naked clown..

realise it looked abit like the clown goby.. haha..

YES! Now I know why I find it so familiar. The head is slightly stumpy and not as pointed as a normal ocellaris clown, but I'm lucky the black and naked clowns are both ocellaris and tolerate each other. Hopefully they have no problem pairing up.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

YES! Now I know why I find it so familiar. The head is slightly stumpy and not as pointed as a normal ocellaris clown, but I'm lucky the black and naked clowns are both ocellaris and tolerate each other. Hopefully they have no problem pairing up.

if they eventually mate and start breeding...

you'll get naked black clowns..

oh wait..

there's a name to that..

ORA Midnight Clownfish :thumbsup:

post-16223-12758887978395_thumb.jpg

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member

wow naked black clowns.. hahahaahh :) Bino.. really nice little tank... I likey!!!! the colors are so intense .. great photography skills.. and the clowns are so damn cute!!!!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

nice scape Bino!

** remind me of the IR at marina too... hehe..... ** show hand!!!!

When did you get that splendid??

did not know.

hey when you have spare frags of the purple hornet, let me know.

Trying to get my hand on some.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Wow! Yeah I was wondering what it would look like if they had kids. Love the ORA pic, almost thought it was photoshopped haha.

wow naked black clowns.. hahahaahh :) Bino.. really nice little tank... I likey!!!! the colors are so intense .. great photography skills.. and the clowns are so damn cute!!!!

Thanks again for the compliments. I only take simple snapshots of the tank on sunday nights when I have nothing better to do, how the pictures turn out depends on how much alcohol I consume haha.

I wanna learn the secret of creating golf ball hard epoxy... :ph34r:

No secret la bro, but Henry is really a treasure trove of techniques and ideas, you must always pick his brains when you visit to get the most out of your purchases. It is like those kung fu masters imparting knowledge haha.

Basically, you knead the 2 parts of the epoxy like how you normally would with playdoh, then roll both palms together until you get a long thin strand of "shit" haha. Fold the strand of epoxy into half, then roll again vigorously till it is thin again and fold it again. Keep repeating this for another 15 to 20 minutes. You will know that it is evenly mixed when the epoxy is warm and sticky enough to lift the purple stains off your hand.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

nice scape Bino!

** remind me of the IR at marina too... hehe..... ** show hand!!!!

When did you get that splendid??

did not know.

hey when you have spare frags of the purple hornet, let me know.

Trying to get my hand on some.

Thanks leh... Where got show hand hahaha... Wilson thinks that I post so often that a one week silence is a very long time, since he miss my tank so much I took more pics to shut him up lor haha! JK ah Wilson :P

The splendid was from Hellbliss's decom, he should be coming back with a nano soon :eyebrow:

Will let you know when I can frag the purple hornet, I got another frag from Hellbliss, but the skirt doesn't have the yellow trimming. Heard that purple and blue hornets are very fragile, will wait and see if it colour up and when stable enough, frag a few for you.

WOW....solid zoas sia...

Thanks for the compliments bro! My collection of zoas lack in variety la, don't think it is very nice yet:ThanxSmiley:

I dun want to see your tank thread anymore... so "DEPRESSING"... always remind me that I CANNOT setup my other nano....

:cry2::cry:

Sounds familiar?

Hahaha, now you tease me back la... Wait patiently... Once your baby doesn't need the play area, you can take over it and set up your new nano :friends:

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer

FTS as of 6 June 2010:

post-15730-12758832379236_thumb.jpg post-15730-12758832352832_thumb.jpg

I managed to stack them without epoxy for now, and still managed to get the kind of scape I was going for. Will be back with a vengeance (and a box of epoxy) next week to fix the top a little bit, so I can place the SPS properly.

Top down pic of my little zoa garden:

post-15730-12758832226507_thumb.jpg

BRO FANTASTIC!!

one of the nicest nano tanks here definately. and such great improvement considering it was made not too long ago.

definitely TOTM material (for nano :P)

great photography too! makes me feel like owning a better cam

• SRC Member

wah nice zoas and nice tank ...

Thank you bro, I'm sure by now you have lots of nice zoas too hur hur hur... :friends:

BRO FANTASTIC!!

one of the nicest nano tanks here definately. and such great improvement considering it was made not too long ago.

definitely TOTM material (for nano :P)

great photography too! makes me feel like owning a better cam

Basket don't make me blush la hahaha :paiseh:

The tank is a direct transfer from my old tank thats why everything settled so quickly. Also, I have been patiently collecting frags and buying stuff from bros who decom here (including you!) so credit should go to them :D

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Thank you bro, I'm sure by now you have lots of nice zoas too hur hur hur... :friends:

Basket don't make me blush la hahaha :paiseh:

The tank is a direct transfer from my old tank thats why everything settled so quickly. Also, I have been patiently collecting frags and buying stuff from bros who decom here (including you!) so credit should go to them :D

Pro sia.....groupwavereversed.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

Pro sia.....groupwavereversed.gif

:ThanxSmiley: Thanks bro! Although I think you are the real pro, silently read SRC for 5 years before starting a tank... your tiger and dragon are crouching and hiding all these years waiting to be unleashed lol.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

LOL wow! yah where did that come from.

i jealous leh i also want..

k u got one too....haha....

k. need to inform larry to fix the tool

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

how much kopi money you bribe ppl to get that award de?

lo bino will not stoop so low... but I will ... wahahaha .....