Weekly Update - 9th to 15th August 2010

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

All I can say is not many can afford and are willing to fork out that amount...

Anyway, Any Purple Haddoni or Gigantea spotted anywhere?

call digi LOL... or ask terry IOU first lo.... either way anyone spotted flame wrasse?

• SRC Member

call digi LOL... or ask terry IOU first lo.... either way anyone spotted flame wrasse?

Haha u mux be kidding, it's still a fish and i'll never spend more than 5k on a fish cos it may jux die for the slightest reason. But if anyone can provide the care and see the worth in spending tat much on rare fishes, G.Pesonatus is defintely one of the rarest fish on earth u can get! Go for it i would say!

Pic attached below for those who dunno wat fish we are talking about here:

MaskedAngelfish3Male.jpg

Haha u mux be kidding, it's still a fish and i'll never spend more than 5k on a fish cos it may jux die for the slightest reason. But if anyone can provide the care and see the worth in spending tat much on rare fishes, G.Pesonatus is defintely one of the rarest fish on earth u can get! Go for it i would say!

MaskedAngelfish3Male.jpg

The Guru have spoken... LOL.. One would need a dedicated tank for this fishes...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

i don't think there's anyone who does not know what a personatus angelfish is. it's super rare and well known by now.

that being said, genicanthus angels are not easy especially males. reefers are already having problems with male watanabei, semifasciatus etc. owing to decompression problems and reluctance to feed.

multiply the rarity by 1 million times and the cost by another few thousand, not to mention the difficulty by another 100x, you will end up with G. personatus.

beautiful, GORGEOUS, but i won't spend that kind of money for something so fragile and difficult even if i had the money.

now if only green chromis cost $10k+ and personatus costs $1

• SRC Member

MaskedAngelfish3Male.jpg

well there is always a first time LOL

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

i realised my dad bought 2 acans from the assuie shipment i guess -.- without asking me along~ FML

Wow you FML just because ur dad didn't ask u along...

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

> FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY A RELIABLE TEAM SET TO RECOVER ALL LOST CRYPTO ASSET.

2. 0

HIRE FAST SWIFT CYBER SERVICES TO RECOVER YOUR LOST OR STOLEN BITCOIN/ETH/USDT/NFT AND OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY

3. 5

HIRE A LEGITIMATE RECOVERY HACKER- BLISS PARADOX RECOVERY FOR AN IMMIDIATE BTC/USDT/ETH RECOVERY

4. 0

эротический видеочат с девушками

5. 0

(!!Флирт!!^) чат рулетка голых девушек