23/08/2010 - 29/08/2010

• Senior Reefer

No more, even the bellus male also sold.

LCK has Aussie copperband only 1pc abt 5"

wow bellus and watanabe male? din know.

aussie copperband u mean Chelmon marginalis? if so, i have a 4 inch one already. looking for smaller ones.

or the normal copperbands but come from aussy

wow bellus and watanabe male? din know.

aussie copperband u mean Chelmon marginalis? if so, i have a 4 inch one already. looking for smaller ones.

or the normal copperbands but come from aussy

its not marginalis , normal copperband but fr Aussie

• SRC Member

its not marginalis , normal copperband but fr Aussie

Are you refering to Chelmon muelleri or the Chelmon rostratus?

post-4953-095032400 1282908225_thumb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

Are you refering to Chelmon muelleri or the Chelmon rostratus?

untitled.bmp

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

Its Chelmon rostratus.

Dun ask me why Aussie has Chelmon rostratus , ask Steven. Maybe he caught in Kusu Island , then send to Australia and send back to Singapore.

But i thought Queensland does have Chelmon rostratus!

Yes Aussie have C.Rostratus. Never ask why Aussie has Chelmon Rostratus or not. Cause i am keen on the Mulleri. If caught in Kusu and send to Australia and send back here is not worth bro. Did you ask how much?

Lemonx2, you taking?

• Senior Reefer

Yes Aussie have C.Rostratus. Never ask why Aussie has Chelmon Rostratus or not. Cause i am keen on the Mulleri. If caught in Kusu and send to Australia and send back here is not worth bro. Did you ask how much?

Lemonx2, you taking?

taking what?

i'm looking for mulleri too, as well as coradion altivelis. but i won't want them unless they are 3 inches and below. looking for marcellae and/or aya too.

anyway all these no rush.

• SRC Member

bandit @ Reborn is sweeeeeeee, price is also reasonable, size is about palm size w/o fingers, and it's very very fat! lotsa flame, and many juv goldflake, and bout 1 inch multi color. :D

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• Senior Reefer

bandit @ Reborn is sweeeeeeee, price is also reasonable, size is about palm size w/o fingers, and it's very very fat! lotsa flame, and many juv goldflake, and bout 1 inch multi color. :D

very very fat can be a bad thing with deepwater angels. got to make sure it's not decompression issues that can make them look fat too.

Any small size purple tang spotted at iwarna?

Nope. Only the big fat ones in the blue tubs I think. So far only CF have small PTs.

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

• SRC Member

Goldflake is 180, bandit dunno cos din ask, those who know maybe can help to answer.

Haiz now thr uncle words are in my mind just grab dun think lol wanted the goldflake =[

• Senior Reefer

The one tat was sold look like this and the rest of the four pieces look somewat similar.

so small? still juvenile and the goldflake patterns not out yet?

anyway goldflakes are fluke magnets especially larger specimens. especially more so if they are parallel imports from christmas islands. so to anyone who is getting them, a treatment of prazi or fw dip is advised.

so small? still juvenile and the goldflake patterns not out yet?

anyway goldflakes are fluke magnets especially larger specimens. especially more so if they are parallel imports from christmas islands. so to anyone who is getting them, a treatment of prazi or fw dip is advised.

Those left at RB even smaller and all juvi w no adult patterns as in the "gold" flakes

• SRC Member

hmm icic, didn't know that decompression causes deepwater fish to look fat! thanks lemon! anyway the juv goldflake is really very very small. barely 1 inch if i'm not wrong.

price of bandit is about 600 for those who are keen :)

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• Senior Reefer

hmm icic, didn't know that decompression causes deepwater fish to look fat! thanks lemon! anyway the juv goldflake is really very very small. barely 1 inch if i'm not wrong.

price of bandit is about 600 for those who are keen :)

improper collection can lead to swim bladder problems or decompression problems that may cause swelling in the swim bladder giving a bloated appearance. but doesn't mean all fat fish are problem fish. sometimes they are just well fed in the wild!

anw 1 inch for goldflake is really tiny!!

Cf got lots of starki, radiant wrasse, black belly wrasse, gobies and multi line basslet(rare). Dwarf angels like potter, lemon peel, flameback, etc.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler