WTG Platinum Clowns & Black Tang

lauep

Want to give my pair of platinum clowns (2" and 1" sizes) and Black Tang (4" size) for reefers who can take good care of them.

Pls pm / state your interest. Thanks.

• Like 2

Main Tank: 3ft x 2ft x 2ft

Sump Tank: 2ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft

Overflow Pump: 4500 l/hr

Lighting: T5 HO Metal Halide

Wavemaker: MP40w

Skimmer: BK Mini 200

Chiller: Arctica DBM-250 1/3hp

Phosphate Reactor: TLF Phosban 150

• Senior Reefer

WOW GIVE!?!?

i wont mind the platinum clowns and will take them. have a nice big anemone for them.

but the black tang is too big and i can't appreciate such a fish. so hope you can find a nice home for it and not someone who would just take and re-sell it.

Want to give my pair of platinum clowns (2" and 1" sizes) and Black Tang (4" size) for reefers who can take good care of them.

Pls pm / state your interest. Thanks.

PM u. Your fishes will be in good hands if they are w me. I've a 5ft tank currently.

• SRC Member

and the newest member to the tank :wub: standing in at 3" weighing next to nothing and a fear no nothing AT~~~~~~

and akinASS, u're suppose to have this fish as well!!!! go appeal ur summom pls! :chair:

wao.. very very generous gesture.. thumbs up for you.. good luck to the reefers who can appreciate them! :groupwavereversed:

• SRC Member

amend

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

@@, wat happened bro. . .

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

nothing happened fred, just that i posted some incorrect information. :peace:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

WOW!

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

Is this Month April?.............

Hmm........

Good gesture anyway.

Upz............................... for the good reefer.

PMed you.

Mix reef-Main tank 3x2.5x2.5ftA

TI 3ft 8tube

Hitachi compressor unit 1HP

1 x AP- 702 Deltec

1 x Coral Lab CR with Ph controller; 1X AquaMedic Kalk Reactor top off

Baby fish dosing kh/Sr&Kcl/mg

DI water thru kalkwasser

1 x Skimz Fr with BRS gfo

2 x Rio 32hF main pump

1 x Pinpt Orp monitor

1 X Pinpt Ph monitor

Aquamedic wave maker

Sump 3x1.5ft plumbed together with;

1.5ft cube live rock

Frag tank 5x1x1ft

Dear reefer bros,

thanks for your keen PMs and msgs. Both platinum clowns have been adopted by a vet reefer (he doesn't want to be named) who recently setup his 1ft cube tank.

A bit of background of the tragic story.... Both clowns are seriously seriously injured by my wave-maker. Clown #1 swimming fins are all torn and face bruised, in addition my wyoming white's little fish jaw has been ripped off (only left hanging by the skin). Might not survive thou... but both fishes will be soaked in numbing solution and transferred to his clinic. <My bad....> :cry:

I will post pics of the injured fishes if I get the chance.

As for the black tang, currently it is already reserved. Will keep all reefers of any updates if there are any changes.

Once again, thank you for all of your PMs and msgs

WOW GIVE!?!?

i wont mind the platinum clowns and will take them. have a nice big anemone for them.

but the black tang is too big and i can't appreciate such a fish. so hope you can find a nice home for it and not someone who would just take and re-sell it.

_____

Hi Lemon Lemon bro,

understand you are an expert in marine fishes. Do you know how to treat fishes if their lower jaw gets torn or ripped off?

Would you know what are the chances of them surviving?

Seeking your advice here..... thanks