11-Oct-2010 to 18-Oct-2010

• Senior Reefer

Spotted 3 male Cirrhilabrus melanomarginatus at CF a few days ago. It's dull coloured and looks exactly like a faded off scott's fairy. IMO, ugly fish but it's a very rare and a very very seldom collected fairy wrasse. for those who are after rarity and not looks, this fish is for you.

irene and iwarna have many Blotchii anthias.

1 Cirrhilabrus naokoae (Naoko's fairy wrasse). I don't know where it is now. Either in irene's shop, or brought over to Iwarna.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted 3 male Cirrhilabrus melanomarginatus at CF a few days ago. It's dull coloured and looks exactly like a faded off scott's fairy. IMO, ugly fish but it's a very rare and a very very seldom collected fairy wrasse. for those who are after rarity and not looks, this fish is for you.

irene and iwarna have many Blotchii anthias.

1 Cirrhilabrus naokoae (Naoko's fairy wrasse). I don't know where it is now. Either in irene's shop, or brought over to Iwarna.

Also a few golden dwarf angel, but not sure now at irene or Iwarna.

alot of sunset anthias at iwarna (Pseudanthias parvirostris). No males.

also a small group of Princess anthias (Pseudanthias smithvanizi)

What is the damage for the sunset anthias?

LCK tomorrow ORA and US shipment coming in at 3 pm.

ORA no listing

US will have

Show and M size Queen

Black cap

Black cap Damsel

Royal Gamma

Marble Wrasse

Arg..... forgotten the rest liao.Hehehe..... :paiseh:

• Senior Reefer

What is the damage for the sunset anthias?

LCK tomorrow ORA and US shipment coming in at 3 pm.

ORA no listing

US will have

Show and M size Queen

Black cap

Black cap Damsel

Royal Gamma

Marble Wrasse

Arg..... forgotten the rest liao.Hehehe..... :paiseh:

wat time?

• Senior Reefer

Still have

Rosy scale

Bi-color

ORA

Neon dottyback

Orchid dottyback

Platinum clown

Shark nose goby

Picasso

black/white clown

blue cespitularia

sinularia

Rosey scale fairy wrasse? Cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis

post-15755-070147300 1287202451.txt

• Senior Reefer

the Rosey scale fairies at LCK were very beautiful. I personally don't find this species attractive but some of the huge 3-4 inch alpha males were gorgeous!

also the neon green sinularias are worth getting. blue cespitularia too.

lots of hammers, elegance, torch at iwarna.

• SRC Member

sadly has got no camera with me these days. but heres an update from lck.

LCK:

5 pair of picasso came. some of them are grade A baby.

7 platinum clowns are in as well, price was lowered than the previous shipments but still a premium price.

orchid dotty backs, nicest dottyback that worth keeping imo.

black clowns are in as well.

M-XXL queen angels are in

Rosyscale are very nice like what lemon mentioned.

Marble wrasse.

Green sinularias from ORA :ooh:

blue cespitularia.

tmr(Sunday) has got Africa shipment with many pieces flameback drawf angels to choose from. prices will be very attractive from what i heard from the boss and less than 3 red notes.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

AFRICA SHIPMENT!

SHOVE THE FLAMEBACK ANGELS ASIDE! ARE THERE ANY

MARCELLAE BUTTERFLY?

JOANELLENAE FAIRY WRASSE?

KWAZULU FAIRY WRASSE?

ATTENUATUS FLASHER!?

OHHHHHHHHHHH

• SRC Member

AFRICA SHIPMENT!

SHOVE THE FLAMEBACK ANGELS ASIDE! ARE THERE ANY

MARCELLAE BUTTERFLY?

JOANELLENAE FAIRY WRASSE?

KWAZULU FAIRY WRASSE?

ATTENUATUS FLASHER!?

OHHHHHHHHHHH

i dun know bro, will update u when i know more about the stock list. :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

i dun know bro, will update u when i know the stock list. :lol:

no lah just kidding. let me know if have any of the fish i posted.

but unlikely to have marcellae butterfly since it's from west africa shipment.

tomorrow should be east africa since have flameback. but you never know :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

sadly has got no camera with me these days. but heres an update from lck.

LCK:

5 pair of picasso came. some of them are grade A baby.

7 platinum clowns are in as well, price was lowered than the previous shipments but still a premium price.

orchid dotty backs, nicest dottyback that worth keeping imo.

black clowns are in as well.

M-XXL queen angels are in

Rosyscale are very nice like what lemon mentioned.

Marble wrasse.

blue cespitularia.

tmr(Sunday) has got Africa shipment with many pieces flameback drawf angels to choose from. prices will be very attractive from what i heard from the boss and less than 3 red notes.

Wah it's really super attractive!:groupwavereversed:

blue cespitularia.

YUMMY! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.