It's a 1am TANK THREAD! :D

MarcoVan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am so FUCKINGFUCKINGFUCKING tired now.

Bloody office power tripped. Almost all SPS gone. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF! now when I look at my SPS, I realised I had grown most of them from 2 inch frags to a palm size! now all down the *expletive* drain drain drain drain!!!!

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Bloody office power tripped. Almost all SPS gone. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF! now when I look at my SPS, I realised I had grown most of them from 2 inch frags to a palm size! now all down the *expletive* drain drain drain drain!!!!

the only consolation is nothing has come to my zoas yet though they are still closed. but rics some of them starting to melt. DUMPED CARBON in already. changed 8 times water. tank water still milky !!!

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

that's the worst nightmare

may you come back stronger

sorry for your lost

thanks bro.

I hope nobody has to face the same fate as I do. Just finished clearing the mess and water.

Alot of frags and casualties. mostly all sps except my blue ceph and my fiji pulsing xenia. Imagine all growing very big and healthy and one Murphy comes; I have to start from zero again ><

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Supporter

Murphy law does come knocking on our door at time, and i remember the time when we are almost done setting up the competition tank and about to leave, the "One day old" skimmer suddenly stop running mad.gif Next thing we know when we try to rectify the problem, the pipe give way and the water came rushing out and trip all the other tank there sad.gif

Think of it as an opportunity to get ride of what you doesn't want and to re-plan what you always wanted to try / keep this time. friends.gif Some time restart is not a bad thing after all keke,,

• SRC Member

aiyo marcovan, i'm so sad to hear of your loss.. you had a beautiful tank..

I just hope that your zoos survive as you have a beautiful collection.

Hugs...

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

V sad to hear that, all of your collection lost overnight.

It's time u consider moving the tank back home so that it can receive 24-7 care?

i think u need some beer....

haha. thanks bro for the offer but I think I am okay already. Moved out of the emo side (:

Murphy law does come knocking on our door at time, and i remember the time when we are almost done setting up the competition tank and about to leave, the "One day old" skimmer suddenly stop running mad.gif Next thing we know when we try to rectify the problem, the pipe give way and the water came rushing out and trip all the other tank there sad.gif

Think of it as an opportunity to get ride of what you doesn't want and to re-plan what you always wanted to try / keep this time. friends.gif Some time restart is not a bad thing after all keke,,

Yeah Larry, I agree. I did looked at this side of a broken down tank and thought that it's not such a bad deal afterall.

Nonetheless, the hurt of seeing something grown from rock bottom to a certain glory does hurt. I don't know how bad is the damage because from the state I left my tank just now before leaving office, I still see a lot of rtning. Just pray that my precious zoas dont get affected ><

aiyo marcovan, i'm so sad to hear of your loss.. you had a beautiful tank..

I just hope that your zoos survive as you have a beautiful collection.

Hugs...

Thanks desi. Anyway I have replied you in PM (:

V sad to hear that, all of your collection lost overnight.

It's time u consider moving the tank back home so that it can receive 24-7 care?

haha, I think it will still be a NO from my mum.

She's adamant that my fish tank in the house brings more bad feng shui and misfortunates than good luck ><

Anyway thanks digiman for your advice (: Seriously and trust me, that thought has always been on my mind :)

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

bro sad to heard about your loss.

It also happen to me before when my chiller went down and klii all my corals collection overnight so i can felt your pain.

Dont worry i believe that u will come back even stronger!!! :peace:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

bro sad to heard about your loss.

It also happen to me before when my chiller went down and klii all my corals collection overnight so i can felt your pain.

Dont worry i believe that u will come back even stronger!!! :peace:

thanks bro. I hope so too. (:

Hi MacroVan

Sorry about the loss.. was quite shocked when Desi told me last night. Anyway, hope you come back stronger and have a better tank! Keep the spirits up!

yeah spirits is up. just that it's still kinda heartbreaking to see some of the corals shrinking, or dying/ Especially when some of them are already growing at quite a fast rate ><

Anyway I have cleared all my sps except the monti and digis. Milles, acros, birdnests and poccis are all down the drain. All died. Think about ponapes, bird of paradise, red planet, true fibre optic pocci, and other interesting colors acros all gone in one shot. Seriously, quite a disaster ><

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

thanks bro. I hope so too. (:

yeah spirits is up. just that it's still kinda heartbreaking to see some of the corals shrinking, or dying/ Especially when some of them are already growing at quite a fast rate ><

Anyway I have cleared all my sps except the monti and digis. Milles, acros, birdnests and poccis are all down the drain. All died. Think about ponapes, bird of paradise, red planet, true fibre optic pocci, and other interesting colors acros all gone in one shot. Seriously, quite a disaster ><

GO 4 for 100 and dr Cedric Ang clinic for anti depressants

l7304smr.jpg

GO 4 for 100 and dr Cedric Ang clinic for anti depressants

hahaha nahhh, i think i prefer pinnacle and aquamarin shipments more :X plus i dont have so much moolahs right now ><

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Supporter

hey bro, nice to see u at Aquarama... didn't know about your misfortune... nvm, I had mine back in March, everything also clear... now my tank still very empty, slowly stock up again and also take this opportunity to try other configuration.

hey bro, nice to see u at Aquarama... didn't know about your misfortune... nvm, I had mine back in March, everything also clear... now my tank still very empty, slowly stock up again and also take this opportunity to try other configuration.

oh hello Jim! yeah it was nice to see you over at Aquarama! :)

ooo, i didnt know about your misfortunate. For a while I thought you had left the hobby; didnt know it was due to this ><

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

hey jim, nvr chio me go ah kua rama together...at least we can drool together at the black diamond and skimz booths ma....

l7304smr.jpg

hey jim, nvr chio me go ah kua rama together...at least we can drool together at the black diamond and skimz booths ma....

hahaha this year skimz booth normal profile leh. got things to see lah but not as exciting as last aquarama's :P

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

:friends: Yo Bro, sad to hear about ya mishap. Do take a breather under the 'botak tank' & then come back when U attain 'enlightenment'. :eyebrow:

hi edwin! :D

well thanks for your concern bro. yup, now quite a botak tank. See also gek sim.. but yeah will slowly stock up in due time (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Supporter

haha... i let fate decide... in the end, I met up quite a number of bros from here.... :) but didnt really drool much la....

Btw, I only got 2 hours off to go aquarama, so dun wanna restrict any of u mah....