Terry's 3x3x2 Azoox Tank

Terryz_

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow terry, beautiful blue carpet! Saw one at CF over the weekend.. Where did u get yours from and how much? PM me :P

From CF lor. Regretted not changing out for the small one. But I still love it although it stung me and left a patch of red bruise...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Supporter

How to unless I get a Hanna checker... lol... if I test usng test kit, it probably give me 0ppm..

Hey bro, In your option , which one do you think give more accurate reading ? i have a Hanna P04 check and my Salifest always give me Zero reading, but my Hanna checker give me 20 ppm, so i had a hard time deciding which one to trust ...

Hey bro, In your option , which one do you think give more accurate reading ? i have a Hanna P04 check and my Salifest always give me Zero reading, but my Hanna checker give me 20 ppm, so i had a hard time deciding which one to trust ...

Boss, is it 2.0 ppm or 20ppm.. 20ppm is way off chart also I think.. there is some calculation involved right? The number on the Hanna checker is not the actual ppm.

Member of:

Boss, is it 2.0 ppm or 20ppm.. 20ppm is way off chart also I think.. there is some calculation involved right? The number on the Hanna checker is not the actual ppm.

Oh yeah hor.. Let me go back and check

How to unless I get a Hanna checker... lol... if I test usng test kit, it probably give me 0ppm..

i heard pox4 reduce significant red slime algae growth,does it help in your tank,since u are one of the heavy feeders? i was kind of worried on the other parameters for sth so efficient. but havent receive any negative feedback so far on forums..

i heard pox4 reduce significant red slime algae growth,does it help in your tank,since u are one of the heavy feeders? i was kind of worried on the other parameters for sth so efficient. but havent receive any negative feedback so far on forums..

Actually after adding a number of things into my tank at a go.. it is difficult to be certain which is doing well or not.. I am having red slime for the first time after so many years.. 1 week after adding refugium mud, po4x4 and np biopellet... what causes the red slime, still have to find out..

Member of:

Boss,

you need to multiply by 3.066 and divide by 1000.

So is around 0.06

You need to be below 10 to get 0.03

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016