share your ghostly experience here~~

andysho

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my close relative past away, and during her 7 day, which we believed that she will be back for her last meal, we prepared lots of food, 4 rolls of numbers for 4D on 2 separate shoe box cover (slightly curve when you over turn it and 1 roll of number on each sides), cigarettes for bull head and horse face guardians, coffee and honey water for my relative.

I personally prepared to fill up the rice box to max and flatten it, its our believed that when she is back, she would check the rice box to ensure that her decendants have enough food.

During the night, all of us stay in the room. Can really see candles fickling with all windows closed. Can hear keys opening door, can hear relative making coffee sound (spoon stirring in glass cup).

The next morning, we discovered the rice box, with a very deep hand print on it, I can't believed my eyes, I was the one preparing it, I even try my hand on it but can't fit.

Char siew sauce on rice. coffee and honey water evaporate half a cup overnight. cigarette not touched. first roll of 4D number roll out in the centre of the shoe box cover (cannot happen by accident due to box cover curve).

All guess what to combine with the first 4D number, all decided to combine with uncle's car, 3 digit car plate no. All who has taken good care of my decease relative won the 1st price in 4D. Those who are not, don't know how they bought the wrong number, hahaha.

i just came back from thailand, i and my few friend on the second at the ktv :angel:

dacing with the light very dim inside the ktv room halfway though a few of us get shock to see extra 2 more head in the centre of the room(suppose four guys and....four gal :evil: ) but turn out to ten head... :blink:

we stop and turn on the light AHHHHHHHHH everyone scream :shock: and than $@%^#%&#%@$xyz All come out :nuke: .....two ah gua dance in the room :ooh:

guy / gal is it consider a ghost exeperience :whistle

• SRC Member

15yrs ago, 17guys were in pasir ris chalet, those 2storey wif balcony type watchin ###### with balcony day curtain drawn .. suddenly a shadow go left to right .. thinking it was shadow cast from ppl walking downstair, everyone ignore .. than it happen again .. this time few hero open up the curtain go out the balcony .. no one to be seen .. so hurried back to the seat and cont wif the show .. getting exciting ma .. then hor it happened again .. this time it stop half way .. couldn't visualize clear as the curtain was not thin thin type .. 2 hero stood up wif eyes close did a quick draw of the curtain .... 15 clumsy boys ran.. some crawl and shout all ran into the bed room !!! the 2 hero sense something amiss turn & run and jump down the stair and hid in another room ...

2hours later, the 15 went look for the 2 .. and told what they saw .. phew .. lucky me .. 1 of the 2 ..they saw a 'lady' standing there staring into them ... the tongue was waist length ..

daybreak, all went home and swear never to go there again ..

mydog.gif

• SRC Member

when i was back in jc and we used to have this ODAC solo walk at 2am in the morning.. students were brought to the deep parts of some forest or jungle and was told to walk out of the forest alone and head straight to the campsite. when it was my turn i was told by seniors to focus on the path in front of me and sternly reminded that there is only 1 path out and should i see 2 paths appearing i should take the one on the left and never the right one.

i tot it was a trick and there must be only 1 path and seniors were joking so i confidently walked out of the forest all by myself. after 2 to 3 min slow walk i smelt fragipani flowers very strongly (i know that distinct smell cuz my sec school used to have plenty of the trees) and i looked up, saw nothing and looked down again to concentrate on the path i was walking on.. to my amazement, suddenly i was standing at a fork and there were 2 paths in front of me. i started to panic and wanted to cry out. i reminded myself to be calm and did a silent prayer on the spot without batting an eyelid. the paths gradually merged into 1 in front of me. i ran out o the forest then.

when i was on the concrete road walking towards the campsite, no one was in site. but all of the sudden the wind blew and a white figure appeared 45deg on my right. a white man wearing a white baseball cap, in white overalls, no face features and he was whistling to himself as he pushed a trolley passed me. confirmed i did see wrongly. i kept the yell in me and swore i would not look back even if he called out to me... walked super fast back to the campsite from that moment onwards.

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

Hmmm.... Last time in sec 3 having my NCC night walk in school.... One of the check points in the girl's toil... Went in there waited for 10 mins for the next person to take over me.... No one came.... Then the next guy never come. We were suppose to stay there until the next guy come mah. So i waited for another 5 mins still the guy did not come. Then i heard a door opening next to the girl's toil... Then close... and foot steps... I ran out of the toil... Then it came out that that fellar went into the wrong place and into the boys toil next door....

• SRC Member

Seem like we have a lot of ex-NAVY ppl in the forum. I know the camp at Sembawang is full of stories... Anyone care to share? Stories like a white carriage ridden by 6 white horses stopping by the yacht club at the wee hour etc etc ... kee..kee

• SRC Member

i got a few experience myself... once i was riding my bike home from tengah air base. As some of u may know, the air base is next to the cemetary. I rided round it that mid-night after duty(my usual route home). the air was extremely cold, which is unusual.

Out of no where, i felt something is pulling my pants from behind. Out of fear, i dare not even to look back. But the faster i go, the harder it pull.

the whole events contiune until i reached my carpark. Strange as it is, I acted as per normal. i push out my side stand and wanted to get out of my bike. Guess what, i could not. So i decide to struggle my way out. Only to realise that it was my rubberband hook came lose and on the other end was my raincoat.....hahahahahha............

• SRC Member

i thought was real,but i almost belive that it was real,and got the ghostly feeling. lol :lol:

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member
i still wonder ghost scare of english god or chinese god... or izzit those christian ghost scare of 'cross' jesus christ den buddhist ghost scare 'amulet' guanyin ....

yup same applies to me... if one day kanna pontianak dunno how show her the amulet or how? :ph34r:

Any scienific way to explain ? Maybe one is already in this forum whating to pick it's next victim........

Just joking.

It seems that most ghost in the legend does not harm human, it is human who are frighten to death or lost control and smash himself onto a tofu and die...

• SRC Member
yep i wonder sia, one day u encounter a indian female ghost

rem indian shows/

guess she will not harm you...just want to dance with you

sing with you, hide behind the tree or rocks

muhaha sunds like indian movie :lol::look:

wahaHa! :lol: i think indian really like to play hidding game behind the tree. their head peeping out left n right. that make their dancing special as their head dance toO. so flexible i think. ha :P

no offence :)