Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 22nd Aug to 28st Aug 2011

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Tonga Coral shipment tomorrow @ 11PM. Iwarna.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Supporter

Tonga Coral shipment tomorrow @ 11PM. Iwarna.

Expect to see some nice SPS ; Monti, Tonga Green center/ white organ pipe. red lobo, bright cyphastrea, acroporas, yellow leather and Acanthastrea ect.....

hi..can i check with you whether anyone has Pacific Marine (ah beng) telephone number?

i called the number listed in LFS listing and its Pinnacle who answered. and when i checked the list again, its really the same number listed for both shops.

Any kind brothers/sisters can help?

Appreciated with thanks.

hi..can i check with you whether anyone has Pacific Marine (ah beng) telephone number?

i called the number listed in LFS listing and its Pinnacle who answered. and when i checked the list again, its really the same number listed for both shops.

Appreciated with thanks.

Ah Beng is Pacific Reef...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Appreciated with thanks.

its one of this 2, i cant remb which 1... 65813333 or 65820235

they open ard 9.30am.... gt any secret goodies? :groupwavereversed:

Appreciated with thanks.

Yup, there is mistake @ LFS listing.. Ah Beng Contact = 65820235. Cheers.

Pls find info below:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

its one of this 2, i cant remb which 1... 65813333 or 65820235

they open ard 9.30am.... gt any secret goodies? :groupwavereversed:

thank you. wanna call to ask - hopefully got some stuffs.

Yup, there is mistake @ LFS listing.. Ah Beng Contact = 65820235. Cheers.

Pls find info below:

thank you.

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

what about flame angel? Anyone saw any? I went to coralfarm, sea life, ah beng and irwana today, all dun have :/

Plenty in LCK when I went there on Sunday.

• Like 1

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

快捷办理高贵林学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118高贵林学院文凭认证办理CC毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证CoQuitlam College

2. 0

快捷办理兰加拉学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118兰加拉学院文凭认证办理Langara毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Langara College

3. 0

快捷办理西蒙菲莎大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118西蒙菲莎大学文凭认证办理SFU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Simon Fraser University

4. 0

快捷办理昆特兰理工大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118昆特兰理工大学文凭认证办理KPU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Kwantlen Polytechnic University

5. 0

快捷办理渥太华大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118渥太华大学文凭认证办理Ottawa毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA