Ultrasound Scan!!!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:lol::yeah::o:P:D:yeah:

Hi a must for pregant woman.... Stay cheerful....................!! U will hve a cheerful baby! It's true! not old wife's tales...

I was very emotional when i was carrying my baby. My daughter is now 6 yrs old,a very emotional girl.................. B)

post-11-1122700214.jpg

• SRC Member

Congrats, you must be very excited.

So time to do more research in the net and read more books on the the first 9 months of your baby's life and don't forget the first 3 years of life is very important in the development of your child's learning capabilities!

Good luck and have fun!

Wah!! can see its a cutie already! :yeah: Heh heh heh...

Anyway, one word of advice, dun worry too much... everything would fall into place and since this is the 1st time you're a mother, there's sure to be anxiety... so RELAX!!! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

:lol:

Carry a baby for 10mths Not easy....Take care,not 2 eat 2 much otherwise cann't slim down after birth....

My baby was 4.5KG when she was born........My only darling...............

Everybody is always asking.....Want to carry another BABY<<<WHEN<Y>>>>>/???

• SRC Member

Congrats....finally can see the baby pic.

Also, remember to stay cheerful and eat lots of fish. Your emotion will have an effect on the baby.

My little one screams at me just like the mummy. :P

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

chris,

your darling anthias screams at you? thats so adorable rite? they can do no wrong at this point. every little cry, laugh, grin, scream is so precious... go ask the rest of the new and first time daddies here.

u should post pics of her for princess to see.... its good that pregnant mummy see pics of cute and beautiful bb.

• SRC Member

heard from a form teacher of my primary sch...say if the mother during the 10 mths kept looking at a handsome / pretty gal/guy pics..all the times, the baby will looks somehow similar..

she kept looking at a actor guy pic from hongkong... well got to wait for her son to get mature and see how ... :):D

dun know how truth is it ........... :P

• SRC Member

Another one of the rare shots that has her smiling. All these were taken when she was 6 months. Now 8 months but I have not down-loaded new pics from the DC.

post-11-1122862381.jpg

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Thks Chris.. Your daugther so pretty ..eyes big big :kiss: .

BF & I got small eyes .. :pinch: .

I'm been haveing crying spells lately.. .. I cry very easily .Sometimes when i cant get up to work I 'll cry cause I REALLY wanna sleep so badly. Sometimes I wanna eat something so bad I 'll cry again. When BF abit pissed off with me when I throw temper , I 'll cry and whine like a baby . . . and the excuse i gave : I CANT HELP IT :whistle .

Doubt he knows how it feels to have your tummy sticking out much bigger then your ###### ! :pinch::sick:

TQ & Justiana, Can you mummies tell me what r the ways to stop feeling so 'pek cek ' & upset about everything ? . OUCH & I feel like XXL Pancake !!! :cry2: .