lcf425

• SRC Member

Conspicillatus angel 5inches = $2k

Bandit angel 4inches = $1.2k

Joculator angelfish 3inches = $500

Alpha Lineatus Fairy Wrasse 4inches = $200

Watanbei angelfish pair male 5inches female 3inches = $150

Bodianus izuensis 2inch = $50

Decided to upgrade first before i get more fishes :) interested party can sms me at 93258321

viewing can be arranged

• SRC Member

Conspicillatus angel 5inches = $2k

Bandit angel 4inches = $1.2k

Joculator angelfish 3inches = $500

Alpha Lineatus Fairy Wrasse 4inches = $200

Watanbei angelfish pair male 5inches female 3inches = $150

Bodianus izuensis 2inch = $50

Decided to upgrade first before i get more fishes :) interested party can sms me at 93258321

viewing can be arranged

You are one of the reefer who I observe making one of the most changes to your tank. :)

From reef tank > rescape > FOWLR > upgrade now. (Did i remember correctly??)

Its like all within the year..

I wish I had the same energy as you for all these major changes to the tank..

Cheers..

• SRC Member

Wow Jon, renovate whole house den can get a new tank as a centrepiece leh! Imagine what a 6x3x2 centrepiece will look like in your house?! I can :thumbsup:

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

Haha I would go back with my angels for sure once I upgrade . As observing the fish character is priceless :) however corals are so much more colorful ! But maintaining a ichless reef tank is super duper ultra difficult in my opinion >.<

• SRC Member

Haha I would go back with my angels for sure once I upgrade . As observing the fish character is priceless :) however corals are so much more colorful ! But maintaining a ichless reef tank is super duper ultra difficult in my opinion >.<

Solution: retain your current one for fishes then get another for corals! LOL

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

You are one of the reefer who I observe making one of the most changes to your tank. :)

From reef tank > rescape > FOWLR > upgrade now. (Did i remember correctly??)

Its like all within the year..

I wish I had the same energy as you for all these major changes to the tank..

Cheers..

No u did not remember correctly. U missed out a few more stages.

Here is the chronological order: 2ft mix reef > 3ft LPS tank > 4ft LPS tank > 4ft SPS tank > 4ft NPS tank > 4ft FOWLR. All these happen within plus minus a year.

Knowing Jon since he started reefing, each time his new concept i only get to see it less than 5 times before he shift concept.

Next would be a 6ft setup with the most expensive fishes beyond your imagination!

I think that is enough for not diluting his sales thread, and we should be happy for him as well that he is upgrading his tank to hold his beloved fish.

But he is not upgrading to hold his beloved fish.

He is selling them now so that he can decom and get a bigger tank and start all over again. That is another fickle move.

I think my words alone is not enough. Other reefers who feel the same are persuading him not to sell too.

There are ways to hold his fishes until his new tank upgrade. There is no need to sell becos it is NOT A DOWNGRADE.

Anyway at the end of the day it is his decision to sell for watever reason there may be.

Up for his fishes but be prepared the fishes will be quite hard to sell, as i've tried before.

All the best.

• Like 1

Uppzz for you

Why not put your fishes at a good lfs and we reefers can go and appreciate them rather then letting it go and not knowing if they are dead or alive

• Senior Reefer

Not surprised.

If you really want to keep fish I think u need to be more serious and really care about them. Your journey from start to end is just a testament to that.

Good luck for your sales

• Like 4