Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 31th Oct to 6th Nov 2011

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Supporter

Hawaii fish and tonga corals shipment tomorrow at irwanna 930am. Expect to see AT,YT, Kole tang, Goldflake, flame, pottery, lemon, hybird lemon and fishery. white and blue spotted puffer.. Tonga corals - exotic monti , acroporas, acan, green center organ pipes and many more.. groupwavereversed.gif

nice.. means they frozen mysis trained?

Should be. You still can ask aunt if you are worry.

Btw, I have bought 2 CB yellow Kuda from CF 3 weeks ago ( One batch b4 this) and all started to feed on frozen mysis in my tank since day 1 :groupwavereversed: .

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Senior Reefer

Cf have a few yellow belly regals from Medan.

Amazing thing is most are feeding greedily on pellets. And very active. Something I've never seen before in shop held Medan regals. People who want to try this out please hurry.

There was one specimen with very nice scribbled markings on the head. An aberration. Was too slow in getting it but to the bro who I met in cf who got it, if you're reading this, it's a very nice piece and it was the greediest one. Take care of it. It's gorgeous!

Hawaii fish and tonga corals shipment tomorrow at irwanna 930am. Expect to see AT,YT, Kole tang, Goldflake, flame, pottery, lemon, hybird lemon and fishery. white and blue spotted puffer.. Tonga corals - exotic monti , acroporas, acan, green center organ pipes and many more.. groupwavereversed.gif

nice sps this morning

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

hi. can anyone kindly tell me where i can get frozen mysis trained madarin dragonets? thanks!

IMHO...the one who know it will already grab it liao...LOL!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Cf have a few yellow belly regals from Medan.

Amazing thing is most are feeding greedily on pellets. And very active. Something I've never seen before in shop held Medan regals. People who want to try this out please hurry.

There was one specimen with very nice scribbled markings on the head. An aberration. Was too slow in getting it but to the bro who I met in cf who got it, if you're reading this, it's a very nice piece and it was the greediest one. Take care of it. It's gorgeous!

Thanks bro..yip it is a very nice specimen which was spotted by my wife & son. Nice meeting u & Terry is w u, right? His hawaii sunburst zoa is in my tank!

Nice Yellow & Orange Kuda Seahorse. U have a Seahorse tank, easy to keep?

• Senior Reefer

Thanks bro..yip it is a very nice specimen which was spotted by my wife & son. Nice meeting u & Terry is w u, right? His hawaii sunburst zoa is in my tank!

terry and digiman was with me.

nope i do not have a seahorse tank.

these kudas are captive bred and should eat mysis easily. in a dedicated system, they should do well.

i bought 2 pairs yest..

all feeding on mysis immed aft i put them into e tank...

u can ask autie to feed for u to c..alot to chose fm...

cheers

great! hope ur horsies breed for u! hehe..

Some pics on the regal would be great!

Oops, I din notice it was you... :paiseh: :paiseh: :paiseh:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp