WP 40 Wavemaker

Kakani

A bit off-topic...

But I too had the same thinking as I have never seen a burned breaker in my life even after doing many electrical projects that tripped the breaker many many times. I remembered that electrician told me to call him if the breaker trip again (he gave 1 year warranty) after he 'repaired' it, so I called him and told him that the new breaker is giving me the same problem and ask him to come over. He told me to go check the electrical panel outside my house and to locate 2 small boxes above the panel, there are breakers in there too and to switch those breakers up.

Once I heard him, I knew I was cheated into changing the breaker for $300... :argue:

Tuition fees I guess... But still my Tesino pump had electrical leak that started it all...

There is the DB box that supplied to all the sockets and lighting in the house. There is incoming two DB switches that located at the electrial meter outside the house. There is also DB located at the incoming of the whole block power supplies. Normally, it will trip the DB box at your home. Sometimes it trips the incoming DB switches located at the electrical meter. The worst case is to trip the whole block. That is seldom happens.

I have two Tesino pumps, one for the return pump , the other is the chiller pump. No problem at all.....

where got sell? price?

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

• Sponsor

Hi dr evil, any LFS in the west selling this??? Paris Ris Farmway is far & inconvenient for us who don't have own mode of transport. Can go in with cab but have to walk out.

go to Ayer Rajah market - West Coast Aquarium (look for Jeffery 85717363)

He keeps some stock

there got 2 markets very nearby

1, opposite ginza plaza, now west coast plaza

2, near the hong leong garden.

which one ?

thanks!

The spirit of sharing...

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

cool! thanks. :D

The spirit of sharing...

i got mine from iwarna today and was so impressed with just setting at low . Worth every cent , no need of the difficulty in setting up the wave

The wave was so high

file-7.jpg

file-8.jpg

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member
i got mine from iwarna today and was so impressed with just setting at low . Worth every cent , no need of the difficulty in setting up the wave The wave was so high file-7.jpgfile-8.jpg
Can pm the prize. Thx.

Each controller will control only one wavemaker only. There is no controller for a group of wavemakers right

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

ML selling or not

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

Anyone have any issue with it so far ? From what I understand, the propeller often stops suddenly. .

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Anyone have any issue with it so far ? From what I understand, the propeller often stops suddenly. .

serious ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

I had problem with my unit. The propeller initially moved like don't want to move. Always make only one rotation and stop hence unable to create any form of wave. Less than a week it stopped. But outside the water it seems to be able to rotates.

Also I observed the controller doesn't seems to be able to create waveform like tune or conch.

Currently it is out of stock so unable to get a replacement. I hope you get a replacement. If not I'm very disappointed.

Also the "waves" that my unit produce seems very mild compared to conch 60 that I have.

I had problem with my unit. The propeller initially moved like don't want to move. Always make only one rotation and stop hence unable to create any form of wave. Less than a week it stopped. But outside the water it seems to be able to rotates.

Also I observed the controller doesn't seems to be able to create waveform like tune or conch.

Currently it is out of stock so unable to get a replacement. I hope you get a replacement. If not I'm very disappointed.

Also the "waves" that my unit produce seems very mild compared to conch 60 that I have.

I was thinking of making the switch to this, but decided to stick to my trusted tunzes.

I think it will be safer to make the switch when the 2nd generation or 3rd generation is relased, since these Chinese companies are still very new at this and will need to sort out some issues with their pumps. Also the durability of this pump is not tested. German pumps can last a loooonnnggg time (if not forever :) ), I have a 9year old eheim that is still working and I have been using tunzes for 3-4years with no issues.

I guess its like LED, when the 1st and 2nd gen LED sets were released, a lot of people jumped onboard. You can find a lot of T5s and MH for sale at low prices at Pasar Marlam. Now slowly some reefers are switching back to T5 or MH. *Disclaimer* this is not to say LED is not good because some reefers are also having success with it. I use a DIY T5/LED Hybrid myself :) Comes down to preference and your tank's setting.

We pay so much for corals, so I really want to have peace of mind that my wavemakers will not die if I'm away for more than a few days. Just my opinion :cheers:

• SRC Member

Price also very mild compared to conch 60