WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 29 April 2013 to 5 May 2013

What is left in LCK?

As of yesterday4pm, i saw 2 lightning wrasse 2 mystery wrasse, alot of neon blue goby, Midas blenny , multicolor angel & also few royal gamme.

• SRC Supporter

What is left in LCK?

Peppermint shrimp, flame angel, small flameback, kole tang, purple tang,earspot angel, neon goby , and some other goby from previous ORA shipment. Heard there will be a sri lanka shipment at LCK this week .

Peppermint shrimp, flame angel, small flameback, kole tang, purple tang,earspot angel, neon goby , and some other goby from previous ORA shipment. Heard there will be a sri lanka shipment at LCK this week .

As of yesterday4pm, i saw 2 lightning wrasse 2 mystery wrasse, alot of neon blue goby, Midas blenny , multicolor angel & also few royal gamme.

Thanks

Any Queen angel left?

Any bro spotted any tail spot blenny? Gam xia :bow: :bow:
Marine life still got a few as of last saturday...

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Any small rock beauty available ?

• SRC Member

Marine life still got a few as of last saturday...

Thank you very much bro.

Btw do you have any idea on the damage?

Can pm me if you are aware?

2x2x1.5

======

Maxspect Gyre

Maxspect Razer 120w 16k

H2O FR with Rowa

Eheim Universal 2400

BM Nac 5.5

JBJ Arctica 1/10Hp

Thank you very much bro. Btw do you have any idea on the damage? Can pm me if you are aware?
No so sure bro, call to check

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Philippines shipment now available at Iwarna.<br /><br />Red scooters, abalones, sand dollars, velvet nudibranch (predator of flatworms), only 3 pairs of Bongo shrimp (large), 1 x grammica goby (uncommon), hector gobies, red crinoid shrimp, 3x harp tail blenny (uncommon), black ray shrimp goby pairs, liopropoma mitratum, etc..

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/