shop at tekkah

• SRC Member
hey do anyone know that at taekar(don know how to spell)got one marine shop my mother just go say the corals n fishes ver nice...

Do you mean Serangoon ? Little India wet market?

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Crystal glass 53" x 22" x 17" rimless (inclusive of 12"x22"x17" IOS)

Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi

ATI Sunpower 8 x 39w T5 (4 x Blue plus, 2 x Aqua blue special, Coral plus)

ZET Light 3 x 3w LEDs moonlight

Arctica 1/3 Hp + 1/4 Hp back up

Vortech mp40w x 3 + Jebao wp25

Eheim 1264 x 3 + water blaster 5000

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Kamoer 3 channel + CaCl2 + NaHCo3

150L Refugium with DSB, miracle mud, cheato

2ft T5 x 2 light tubes for refugium

• SRC Member

Yes there is a marine shop near to the tekka market(i thk converted from fresh water). Last month i visited there but not much stuff. May be now they might have bring in more stuff. Their display tank was quite impressive.

• SRC Member
Hi,

What's the address?

:thanks:

Dun know. Just know that when you get out from the exit nearer to Tekka Market from Little India MRT Station, it is within walking distance... :)

Thanks...boxfish... :paiseh:

Edited by flubberina13

• SRC Member

the shop can see quite gd... the boss friendly.. their stock alway got special things one.. but price.. abit ex.. but nvm la.. dun be too stingy abt $1-2 la... haha lidat then can enjoy keeping marine mah

• SRC Member

dun go there.. the way they stuff all the anemones in a styrofoam box with very little water, I highly doubt any would survive. That day I see no fishes so no comments on that.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
well i actually go past that area about 2x a week to have dinner with my GF. and i actually saw him selling clownfish in those small green plastic "fish tanks" to school kids...............

how old are those kids? Do they even know how to keep guppies? :o

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/