Week 2 - 9th Feb to 15th Feb 2004

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

talking abt blk D.. yesterday wanted to go, but shuttle service seems terminated, cos got rumours saying pasir ris farm got raided? so they stopped the service? can anyone clarify it..

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
talking abt blk D.. yesterday wanted to go, but shuttle service seems terminated, cos got rumours saying pasir ris farm got raided? so they stopped the service? can anyone clarify it..

the raid has nothing to do with the shuttle service termination. It was reported, by few forumers, to be terminated way before the raid... not sure about that though but I never did see any sign or number, supposedly at DBS building, regarding the shuttle service.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

the raid has nothing to do with the shuttle service termination. It was reported, by few forumers, to be terminated way before the raid... not sure about that though but I never did see any sign or number, supposedly at DBS building, regarding the shuttle service.

ok.. now ppl, dun go there wait anymore, no more shuttle service liao.

ga051025.gif

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
Was at the LFS in Yishun called Aqua Star. They have black sabae clowns. Small ones were $8 while the big ones are $10.

yishun chong pang occasionally have, selling 6.50 one. aqu@star prices getting steep. normal clowns at $5 one, yes, it's a FIVE. i tink due to high response. but can fetch some good price though if they happen to place the fishes at the wrong price tagged tank. lol.. :D

ga051025.gif

av-24.gif

I never dare buy any LS in that A-S*** place...I call it the funeral hole for Marine LS <_<

but for equipment and dry goods.....good price...veri competitive. ...bought a clip[ on fan for $28....cheaper than most MAirne LFS I visit :lol:

• SRC Member
:lol::lol:

Went Pasir Ris Farm Blk D, Saw a lot for the Purple & Yellow Tangs. And some Yellow ( Golden ) Box Shrimps.....

Any other Lfs, Farms ....Pls updated..... :D

Regal,

the pasir ris blk D u referrin' izzit the 35D ah beng???

anyway, those YT & PT, wat size r they??? me lookin' 4 a small 1 4 both speciez leh. u chk out the price 2???

• SRC Member

Regal,

the pasir ris blk D u referrin' izzit the 35D ah beng???

anyway, those YT & PT, wat size r they??? me lookin' 4 a small 1 4 both speciez leh. u chk out the price 2???

Yes refer to Blk D, Ah Beng, PT & YT about 2" . :lol::lol:

Don't ask for the price, I think on "Offer Price" :unsure:

• SRC Member
Hi anyone knows if Pasir Ris D open today (Monday) ?

:lol::lol: Yes , there open every day..... know that the Purple Tang on " Offer Price " selling very cheap..... Chong.....chong....

• SRC Member

:lol::lol: Yes , there open every day..... know that the Purple Tang on " Offer Price " selling very cheap..... Chong.....chong....

wahh...can quote the "offer price" or not??? :P

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

Did alot of walking today...from lavender mrt to farrer park mrt again..

Things to look out for

Kirin>>>saw 4 sri lankan scooters. Some yellow tangs

Ocean planet >>> Flame angels from hawaii arrived today. Small yellow tangs about 2 inches++. Pink skunk clown and saddleback clown spotted. Also one small healthy looking volitans lionfish (body about thumb length).

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

LCK1** got nothing much, maybe other shipment may come in later...currently tanks with green algae covered al over it. Did saw some purple queens and dispars though

CF got the usual softies....

and tiger queen anthias, princess anthias, Randall anthias, the usual frogfish, arc-eye hawkfish... clown fishes...

LCK 20, 9a got lots of LPS....but price region inthe forties.......