New LFS @ Jalan Kayu

• SRC Member

When there last night.

Its a clean place. Not much stock in terms of LS, hardware and equipment.

The main display tank is huge but somehow I feel that something is wrong. Most likely is the circulation or lack of LR. Most of the fishes just hang around the return pipe and not swimming ard the whole tank. :(

Juz my 0.2cts obsevations.

JC

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

i asked the lao pan niang, about the display tank and she told me that its still under construction. Plus... hehe they have some idea for the tank but its not gonna be the usual reefy corals corals stuffs that we see at any other maine shops. Dun ask me what it is but this is what the laopan niang told me. K? So stay tuned and wait for the final results.

At that moment, the shop is still empty as the stocks haven arrive. I have just been there yesterday and the hardwares and accessories have already arrived. Plus they have put up a few new shelfs and stands for their products.

One more thing is that they dun sell all the "garang guni" products. They only sell those reliable products that they have tested and used before as i saw them using the products for their tanks and sumps for example powerheads.

Only negative thought is that their fishes and livestocks always sold out very quickly. Wan to get good lifestocks from there also dificult.

Other then that, the place is nice.

• SRC Member

got a white patch anemone shrimp...

seems like life in singapore too fast pace.. everybody very gan-cheong

shop start business must have everything ready include display tank :lol:

relaxxxx... slow work gives good product :P

this hobby is an art right? :lol::peace:

• SRC Member

Hi all, I went down there today and have a look. They have some real nice big Live Rocks. Bought some from my tank. The ppl there are nice oso. the bad thing is the live stock is quite little (maybe all sold up). <_<

I oso went in to the unauthorised access place (behind the counter). Go there to wash hands. Wow, they have a lot of empty fish tanks there all set to contain new fishes. Besides, they oso have a real cute dog!! :lol::lol: next time can go pat his head!

Anyway, the lady boss says there will be new shipments this coming thu. Will drop by there again.

• SRC Member

yes... yumas, mushrooms softies maybe... BUt I'm not sure if this shipment is for corals... could be solely fish... Hope they do up their coral tubs quickly...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
Fish Shipment coming in today.. Better hurry down there!!! can eat there too! :D very friendly ppl... clean environment. Provides TLC to the fishes and other livestock... very good service too.. highly reccomended! :D

wat is TLC to the fishes ?

Bought sally light foot crab (lots of them), Yasha goby, 6-line wrasse. They have point system like those at Starbuck. For every $30 purchase u got a point. If all points completed (12 points), can spend $30 anything in the store. :whistle

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member

are you sure ??

if is i going to try to get one and at the same time change the bulb

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

thanks bro ryz, just called them up it seem like their yasha selling like hotcakes left 5 pieces only...so anyone interested maybe should go now....i perfer to buy yasha pair up w pistol shrimp...as the last time i bought 1 ...it disappear after 2 weeks....not a easy fish to keep imho....however my dragon and high fin goby did well when introduced with pistol shrimp...so i would suggest to anyone who want to keep this beautiful fish to pair it up w a pistol...

• SRC Member
u go after dinner should be quite safe.

huh resident amberssador of Jalan Kayu :D

Last time , didn't ask you where do u stay, do u stay near by ? So next time can hang out.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump