New LFS @ Jalan Kayu

hi bro, so what time is the yasha coming in...is it pair up w pistol shrimp... or do they sell pistol shrimps as well....can pm me the px of the yasha..thanks

Yo bro, they can be paired with pistol shrimp. I'm waiting for their reply for pistol shrimp. Anyway, have already reserve one. Call Janet and reserve yours. :D

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
went over there 1st time last time.. and brought 5 sally light foot...

been looking for singal goby but ask janet she told me currently dont have...

Bought 2 signal goby at P*** R*** yesterday. There are a few left about 1 inches.

• SRC Member

huh resident amberssador of Jalan Kayu :D

Last time , didn't ask you where do u stay, do u stay near by ? So next time can hang out.

hehe... no lah... me not permanent resident lah... haha... I stay in Yishun... but Melvin(weishun) always go there.. so I tag along... You can say we're regulars there... you wanna hang out and eat at Jalan Kayu jio us lah... :D:) then can see fish some more! haha...

Live and Let Live

Hi...Does anyone here have the number for Aquamarin? I went there and bot some shrimps about 930pm....just got home and realised that they forgot to pack my ###### shrimp :(

Bro, got check your bags properly? the ###### shrimps are real small!!! :lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Just visited this shop at midnight yesterday. Very friendly staff (Janet) and quite good variety of LS. I saw the Moorish Idols mentioned by AT. Quite surprised the shop is open so late, no need to sleep? :blink:

In the end bot a couple of shrimps and some additives. Yeah, they have a stamp-card arrangement where each purchase of $30 gets you a stamp, later can redeem.

Personally, would be frequenting this shop more for my LS needs, as I don't normally get off early enough to go elsewhere and weekends always busy. Plus it's nice to shop where staff are friendly :D

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

New Corals Update :

Green Bubbles (Non branch type)

Cat Eyes

Brain Coral (Green)

Green Prata

SPS Colonies

Hammers

Sponges

Button Corals

the rest i cannot remember liao... all corals comes in large quantity... :) Worth going down to take a look... This is their very first batch of coral stock....