• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah lor agree with alfa......intoxicated maybe?.........mermaid poison? :lol:

I just went there at 8 plus.....

now I know why weishun is there almost everyday..................hmmm....mermaid........ :kiss:

• SRC Member

Haha no lah... i stay Yishun leh.. where got near to my place? I have to specially drive down in order to get there.

One thing you guys must understand.. i am not working for AquaMarin. Just helping them out and to reefers who might be looking for certain species of fishes. I suppose these are the kinda info that you guys want to be relayed down rite? If benifits everyone mah...

Second thing, hehehehhehe i am not intoxicated by the mermaid.. just that the mermaid and her husband have been very nice to me and they treat me like a younger brother. So in another way, also helping them out.

Hehe you all ah.. keke dun anyhow think far far hor... haha

• SRC Member

Seem tat ur contribution only on tis particular LFS. :blink:

U dun frequent any others?.....no updates from them? :rolleyes:

btw, was there the third time 2dae. As usual, find tat the tanks visibility kinda of nt really tat clear or isit my eyes playin trick on me the third time :shock: but find the small display tank visibility perfectly ok leh. Any idea wats wrong since u r a regular there bro?

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Hmm honestly i dun frequent other LFS.. only this one.. cos i enjoy the company of the staffs there. Not to mention their service. I myself also not sure leh.. maybe its because they just added livestocks or maybe its because of the sand in their tanks,,,

• SRC Member

I bought 3 purple firefish & 3 firefish just now. about 10 pieces left.

Got cute pong pong crabs, I bought 2 as well :P

these are the LS that I can remember...

Sally Lightfoot crabs

Red crabs

1 queen angle

1 Majestic

gobies

stone fish

anthias

tile fish

not much LS left....

saw the last pair of yasha & pistol, but already reserved liao... Is tat urs rockyboy?

My yasha tiao lao last weekend... so sad... :cry: mermaid said must buy in pair with pistol, then would jump around wor....

• SRC Member
I bought 3 purple firefish & 3 firefish just now. about 10 pieces left.

Got cute pong pong crabs, I bought 2 as well :P

these are the LS that I can remember...

Sally Lightfoot crabs

Red crabs

1 queen angle

1 Majestic

gobies

stone fish

anthias

tile fish

not much LS left....

saw the last pair of yasha & pistol, but already reserved liao... Is tat urs rockyboy?

My yasha tiao lao last weekend... so sad... :cry: mermaid said must buy in pair with pistol, then would jump around wor....

That's mine.

Did you provide any hiding spaces? Like holes on the sandbed for LR caves.

I have one in my tank for over one week now and it is still ok. It will stick near the cave that I have provided for it and only come out to feed.

The only reason why I have getting the piston shrimp is because I am using Grade 1 sand and it will be difficult for the Yashia to make any hole itself.

• SRC Member

It jump out from my qurantine tank, no hiding spaces I guess....

It is a nice pair you got, the yasha stick closely to the pistol, so cute ya :)

How you place them in the hiding cave? Or they chose? Does your pistol make alot of noise?

Went there around 6pm, saw 2 white & orange Angler abt 3 inches, very nice :yeah:

Those interested pls hurry down, rather rare & it is very nice!!!

Got interesting & nice shrimps as well

- 2 X harlequin, very nice. Janet chose a ugly starfish & feed the shrimps, if you c a orange star with missing leg, u know y heehee... :whistle

- alot of tiny ###### shrimps, rather ###### indeed...

- 3 X starfish shrimp, rather cute, machiam no legs wan :P