• SRC Member

My colleagues's sister-in-law brother, together with the house agent

and a friend, went to a unit at Punggol to view the house. The 3 of

them reached at the house at evening time nearing to Maghrib. So the

friend whom is interested to purchase the house took shots of all angles

of the

house using his hp camera. He took the pics so that he could show

them to his wife later. After snapping a few angles of the house, he

opened the files to view them. And one of the file showed the above.

It was taken at an angle to the common toilet @ the kitchen. When he saw

this,

he quickly asked the other 2 to leave the place with reasons saying that

he's

hungry. So they went somewhere and his two friends asked why he asked

them to leave the place immediately. He showed them the picture and that

was the reason why he wanted to leave that house as soon as possible.

So whether he will purchase the unit or not, no news yet.

post-11-1092974135.jpg

• SRC Member
My colleagues's sister-in-law brother, together with the house agent

and a friend, went to a unit at Punggol to view the house. The 3 of

them reached at the house at evening time nearing to Maghrib. So the

friend whom is interested to purchase the house took shots of all angles

of the

house using his hp camera. He took the pics so that he could show

them to his wife later. After snapping a few angles of the house, he

opened the files to view them. And one of the file showed the above.

It was taken at an angle to the common toilet @ the kitchen. When he saw

this,

he quickly asked the other 2 to leave the place with reasons saying that

he's

hungry. So they went somewhere and his two friends asked why he asked

them to leave the place immediately. He showed them the picture and that

was the reason why he wanted to leave that house as soon as possible.

So whether he will purchase the unit or not, no news yet.

:shock::shock::blink::blink:

engineered?

joking, right?

• SRC Member

dun frighten me leh....i have just committed to buying a old house that is left vacant for 2 years....i think better arrange to go down these few nights to take photo....but i suspect agent will say power cut off already....not lights....

• SRC Member

do u all know of the abandoned house in punggol? the one in the middle of the field? :evil::evil:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
dun frighten me leh....i have just committed to buying a old house that is left vacant for 2 years....i think better arrange to go down these few nights to take photo....but i suspect agent will say power cut off already....not lights....

Bro, if u r buying a house that is vacant for 2 years , did u ask the previous owner why it is vacant :huh: Better play safe arr...... :lol:

i heard from friends that his dad is a TANG KI , he say try not to leave the house empty for a long time, even the houses that we r staying now, its better to open windows regularily , so sunlight n fresh air will come in. :ph34r:

Some says at punggol/sengkang areas where all those 'people' used to roam as there are old trees/jungles. Once cleared, those 'folks' got nowhere to go and sometimes have hang around the HDB estates. If anybody knock on the door just after sunset, better dun open. If you answer the door, they will want to go into the house in pretext that they want to use the toilet, etc. Once in, hard to let them out... :fear:

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member

Bro, if u r buying a house that is vacant for 2 years , did u ask the previous owner why it is vacant :huh: Better play safe arr...... :lol:

i heard from friends that his dad is a TANG KI , he say try not to leave the house empty for a long time, even the houses that we r staying now, its better to open windows regularily , so sunlight n fresh air will come in. :ph34r:

u serious?if hse no1 stay for sometime liddet? :unsure: the hse next to mine is vacant for 2yrs.... terrace. owner comes in once a mnth to clean abit and thats it.... mahgrib time better nt look inside :look:

hse in open field? its the one with yellow curtains rite? ;)

heard abt the lrt track gg ard a tree that the couldnt demolish?

Some says at punggol/sengkang areas where all those 'people' used to roam as there are old trees/jungles. Once cleared, those 'folks' got nowhere to go and sometimes have hang around the HDB estates. If anybody knock on the door just after sunset, better dun open. If you answer the door, they will want to go into the house in pretext that they want to use the toilet, etc. Once in, hard to let them out... :fear:

you mean they take on a physical form? urh. gee!

• SRC Member

the figure like floating in the air.. dun see any shadow.. if it is REAL.. OMG.. i going to wet my pant n wander if there are those "thing" wandering around us... =X but if it is a ghost figure or spirit .. the cam still can catch so clearly .. nt bad huh the "thing" stand a post there for them to sht "IT" down.

stitched001ov7.jpg

• SRC Member

hehe ... well as far as i noe ... it doesn't looks like the type that i encountered..

my former sec sch is a very old place and its build on japanese ocuupation's mass burial ground. so i have lot of encounter with those thingy .. JC85 should noe that .. ;)

wat i saw was a white figure with the lower half faded... so u only see the top half...

and u dun get to see if they are male or female .. u feel it ...

gut feeling ... u just noe ..

• SRC Member

ya that abandoned bungalow... hmm how to explain where... something like exit from SLE at punggol (sengkang) then u turn right then right again... in the middle of the open field... fenced up.. but there is a hole u can go thru from at the back facing the hdb blocks... it's known that the house could not be demolished. everytime something would happen like the crane spoil or bad weather or the contractor sick or what ever nots... :blink::P

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

wow lau...you guys frigthening me more and more!!!! trying to arrange to go down and see the house at night (with a CAM).....maybe will see something....then don't say already....

anyway according to agent. Owner had anther house elsewhere left empty and don't want to rent out because of 'sentimental' value....now i really scared already!!!! :cry:

ya that abandoned bungalow... hmm how to explain where... something like exit from SLE at punggol (sengkang) then u turn right then right again... in the middle of the open field... fenced up.. but there is a hole u can go thru from at the back facing the hdb blocks... it's known that the house could not be demolished. everytime something would happen like the crane spoil or bad weather or the contractor sick or what ever nots... :blink::P

on a lighter note, we can always ask the SAF Artillery boys to use that house as target practice. :P