11th - 17th October 2004

• SRC Member

I'll say for blastos and yumas....LCK is the place to go. they have maintained their very reasonable pricing despite the demand. My respects! :)

yeah...I am also happy with the prices I have paid for mine. :heh:

But no pics...still in someone's tank because I was away from home during the weekend. :(

And last update from somebody...the two giant pink yumas have split. One into 4 pieces while the other splitting at the mouth.

Since no one has tried fragging pink yumas...let nature take their course on them. :angel:

If successful...then will 'psycho' the person to put it up for sale so that more people will be able to have them at affordable prices. :rolleyes:

But no promise... :P

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

actually is only 12mins when i floor the gas but they have not open at 9am. only open at 10+ today!

left <10 sps colonies. yellow base except one purple tip and light purple base. the pink birdnest oso gone liao... taken by another reefer. based on leftover colonies, i expect those taken last nite to be very good. hope they bring in more such shipments and at such attractive prices.

• SRC Member
actually is only 12mins when i floor the gas but they have not open at 9am. only open at 10+ today!

left <10 sps colonies. yellow base except one purple tip and light purple base. the pink birdnest oso gone liao... taken by another reefer. based on leftover colonies, i expect those taken last nite to be very good. hope they bring in more such shipments and at such attractive prices.

how about the rest of stock such as yuma, brain, cyanrina... update please.

• SRC Member

yuma kosong..

brain plenty man..can fill up a 5 feet tank fully with them..

cynarina many....left afew sui sui colours one...but normal ones got a lot..

this was as at 2am last night

:lol:

• SRC Member

yeah...I am also happy with the prices I have paid for mine. :heh:

But no pics...still in someone's tank because I was away from home during the weekend. :(

And last update from somebody...the two giant pink yumas have split. One into 4 pieces while the other splitting at the mouth.

Since no one has tried fragging pink yumas...let nature take their course on them. :angel:

If successful...then will 'psycho' the person to put it up for sale so that more people will be able to have them at affordable prices. :rolleyes:

But no promise... :P

yes that big rock.. i was considering whether to take or not and the moment u see it, u just take... :( very very fast!! haha... but i got another big piece also.. but not as nice as yours lah :D

• SRC Member
yuma kosong..

brain plenty man..can fill up a 5 feet tank fully with them..

cynarina many....left afew sui sui colours one...but normal ones got a lot..

this was as at 2am last night

:lol:

just game back from lck110 again... haha... lots and lots of brains.. still got some blastos.. one one rock of red blastos.. normal size.. looks ok... left very very few sps... but lps still got a lot.. and the best thing... price is so good.. imagine how much we were over-charged for the past few weeks

overall lps still got a lot.. quality not bad and the price is good... not many yumas left also...

lvcap: i dun see a 'red' lobo leh... got lots of pink ones...

• SRC Member

There are green, red, pink and mult-colour brains to choose from.

Blastos still planty but super cheap price. Slghty more than half of what you will pay normally. Range of $25 to $50. :)

I bought one big rock again... :paiseh:

Thanks! haha, bought a piece of red blasto there. Looks nice to me... and yeah, its super cheap, compared to the normal prices we all see. Lots of pink, red lobos, cynarinas and green pratas left... some blastos too... lots of things left lah... :D

• SRC Member

Just back from farmmart

Wakai - have a lot of Blue Tang around 4"-5" 15-20+ pieces. 1"-2" about 10+ pieces

65 Marine fish. The first shop is likely closing up. Empty tank for marine tank.

Happen to saw 2 little Chamelon on sales. 2". Cost $250 each

Rest of the cost not much.

cheers

Moxa

Still got lots of LPS at LCK110, left 4 colonies of SPS when I left, took the last red and green favia, after seeing DeepBlue's one making me salivating.... Lots of red red brains, lobos, cyanrinas, blastos...

LPS lovers should make a trip, still got pretty much good stuffs!! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

ML:

still left 3 mutlicolour angels..the smallest oen of ard 50 cents coin still there...damn cute!

and 1 chevron tang...2-3inches at most..

and all ATs have been sold though some still swimming in the shop...

• SRC Member
just game back from lck110 again... haha... lots and lots of brains.. still got some blastos.. one one rock of red blastos.. normal size.. looks ok... left very very few sps... but lps still got a lot.. and the best thing... price is so good.. imagine how much we were over-charged for the past few weeks

overall lps still got a lot.. quality not bad and the price is good... not many yumas left also...

Well i knew ... thats why i waited. LCK will have lots more. They have been selling Blastos of great quality since more than 2 yrs ago when i started reefing. Same goes for Rics and yumas..