Sneak Preview.....

• SRC Member

just outside my house only!!!!!

but i nv see b4 leh.....

not doubting u brudder chew..... but dun think SPF will just park a car like that.... even if serviced by that garage also can't be....

SPF have their own SUPER garage.... i really mean SUPER.... i see b4.....

see untill :shock::shock::shock:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
What's the use?? Seriously, do you think they can handle the car as well as those whom race with it? Wasting tax payer money.

well.... even for me... an ex off-hour NS police officer....

i learnt handbrake turn and skid control when i went for my police driving license conversion course.....

if i not wrong... TP got an even more advanced driving course and license than me...

• SRC Member
I'm pretty certain the engine is modified... the previous BMWs are all manual gears and modified... :sick:

Now volvo liao . BMW scrap liao. :lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

• SRC Member

• SRC Member

even with the old bmw or volvos also cant speed ma.. unless u got the guts to try to outrun them :lol:

anyway i prefer seeing them, still can slow down, the hidden speed radars are a real killer.. dunno how many pple kena already. and yes, me included :(

• SRC Member
even with the old bmw or volvos also cant speed ma.. unless u got the guts to try to outrun them :lol:

anyway i prefer seeing them, still can slow down, the hidden speed radars are a real killer.. dunno how many pple kena already. and yes, me included :(

wah... speed radar.. hmm I hope I don't get into any speed traps!!!

Think I will drive slowly ... :erm: so far didn't get caught by BMW and volvo... don't think I want to try the WRX too... ;)

• SRC Member

alot of misunderstandings and misconceptions i see in the previous post....

i really cannot help but speak up for SPF.... pls note i am not an offical spokeperson nor am i defending SPF.... juz wanna dispel some rumours....

first of all... BMW M cars are never turbo or super charged.... BMW always believe in natural aspirated engines... even M3 GTR... only available in Europe is also naturally aspirated... just better tuned and bigger engine.... i am a Beemer fan.... done my research.... maybe hamman bro wanna correct me on this....

SPF cars are never modified. What for we need modifications?? if we cannot catch the speeder... its ok... thats what number plates are for!!! juz call back-up... set up road block.... we can even catch a speeding Zonda.... singapore not that big for you to run away also....

even if u manage to run away today... what makes you think you can run away the next time?

you also will be surprised at how effective is our ISD (Internal Secruity Department.).... the very same guys who identified all the Singapore JI members....

Even if SPF cars are modded... only modded according to LTA's specification. doesn't it make sense? why would one authority override the other when they are the same level?

the only highest authority ard is the Prime Minister's Office level..... Ministries and all....

Actually Police Cars should be slower than your average car.... haven't u notice how low is the police car rear suspension??? most ppl would say modified lowered suspension for better cornering... HUMBUG!!! i say.... you should check out how full the boot is... and how heavy the equipment is!!!!!

We also do not need to race and handle the car as well as those 'racers'.... our main job is still to mantain law and order... uphold justice.... catch bad guys.... not to win the next Sepang/Kallang Car Park rally with Mazdas and Toyotas!!!

if you notice.... this orange sticker things are a new 'fad' for the newer TP vehicles... my guess (as when i was in force they are still testing it...) is that it makes the officers and cars more visible to other road users when they are at the side of the expressway......

if anyone wanna debate ( i do not wish this to be another ugly thread).... we can do it either via PM... or the next outing.... i am happy to do it with you... maybe u can prove me wrong or point out somethings that i might have missed....

• SRC Member
What's the use?? Seriously, do you think they can handle the car as well as those whom race with it? Wasting tax payer money.

bro... but they r trained to race these cars.... i heard from my police frens they even learn to do stunts with this cars....

• SRC Member
alot of misunderstandings and misconceptions i see in the previous post....

i really cannot help but speak up for SPF.... pls note i am not an offical spokeperson nor am i defending SPF.... juz wanna dispel some rumours....

first of all... BMW M cars are never turbo or super charged.... BMW always believe in natural aspirated engines... even M3 GTR... only available in Europe is also naturally aspirated... just better tuned and bigger engine.... i am a Beemer fan.... done my research.... maybe hamman bro wanna correct me on this....

SPF cars are never modified. What for we need modifications?? if we cannot catch the speeder... its ok... thats what number plates are for!!! juz call back-up... set up road block.... we can even catch a speeding Zonda.... singapore not that big for you to run away also....

even if u manage to run away today... what makes you think you can run away the next time?

you also will be surprised at how effective is our ISD (Internal Secruity Department.).... the very same guys who identified all the Singapore JI members....

Even if SPF cars are modded... only modded according to LTA's specification. doesn't it make sense? why would one authority override the other when they are the same level?

the only highest authority ard is the Prime Minister's Office level..... Ministries and all....

Actually Police Cars should be slower than your average car.... haven't u notice how low is the police car rear suspension??? most ppl would say modified lowered suspension for better cornering... HUMBUG!!! i say.... you should check out how full the boot is... and how heavy the equipment is!!!!!

We also do not need to race and handle the car as well as those 'racers'.... our main job is still to mantain law and order... uphold justice.... catch bad guys.... not to win the next Sepang/Kallang Car Park rally with Mazdas and Toyotas!!!

if you notice.... this orange sticker things are a new 'fad' for the newer TP vehicles... my guess (as when i was in force they are still testing it...) is that it makes the officers and cars more visible to other road users when they are at the side of the expressway......

if anyone wanna debate ( i do not wish this to be another ugly thread).... we can do it either via PM... or the next outing.... i am happy to do it with you... maybe u can prove me wrong or point out somethings that i might have missed....

guess u did enlighten us all... well i noe i was... ;)

• SRC Member

Now that the police are driving the Rex, we should all sell our cars and buy very low CC slow moving cars......The the Rex got nothing to chase... :D .

Time to hunt for my GT28RS to replace my KO4.. or maybe buy a Caddy or vespa.

I think (marine) therefore I am