Aqua Science T5

hulk

• SRC Member
The first charts shows the green spectrum in the 800 region while the second chart depicts close to 1K.

For the red spectrum,  the first chart is around 450/500 while the second chart is around 650.

For those interested in ATi chart, see this.

a704c08db68f6ef2bfe9fce705ba9c61.jpg

There is another important point when choose a T5 tube is how fast will the spectrum shift.

Cheers

JC

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
How come the so call distributor has no answer for all the queries?  :(  :( Another "actblur" case? :lol:

Hope that Mr. Evil can explain this soon. :angry:  :angry:

Yah lor ..instead of answering....go around trying to get others to sympathise you and worst still get other non-related people involve.... <_<

For that kind of price, i'd rather get the D & D tubes if ATI isin't coming. :angel:

Mr Rex Ng, am still waiting for your answer lei...

• SRC Member

Yah lor ..instead of answering....go around trying to get others to sympathise you and worst still get other non-related people involve.... <_<

For that kind of price, i'd rather get the D & D tubes if ATI isin't coming. :angel:

Mr Rex Ng, am still waiting for your answer lei...

Agreed with your comments .. bro THC. ;)

If can't get ATI then buy D&D tubes as it is available soon along Upper Thomson Road liao :P

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member
:off:

If u guys run DD, wat ballast u use to drive it?

Osram, Vossloh, tridonic and elbiru can be use to fire the tubes... some uses the icecap ballast to drive their T5s

:off::off:

• SRC Member

which shop in upper thomson? PM me if not convient to post here...:D

Reef Depot new showroom. :P

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

• Sponsor

Here is part of my story and im sorry for the late reply as i was busy lately. I feel pretty sad to see such remarks made for a new products that are brought into the market. If it had been used and tested and it is found that it is not a good product, than i have nothing to say that it was a bad move and investment to bring such tubes in.

As a commercial guy and also a hobbist, i brought in this Aqua Science tubes as there are a great demand for good and reliable T5 tubes. Having doing this will make reefers more choice of T5 products to choose from. If ATI is still available in the market, why must i take the risk to bring it a new brand of tubes when the demand of ATI tubes is so great? Why arent there supply of ATI tubes in the US or EU market? Why reefers do bulk order in the end no show? Ever ask the question why?

Having to choose this T5 tubes from Aqua Science is that they are made from Narva Germany. The company that produces the best T5 tubes in the market right now. For those that have been reefing long enough, you will know where the good tubes are made from and what im saying.

The chart that was recently publish was actually a Lab test done in Germany to show the 2 different graph comparing 2 different tubes by my distributor. Now it is removed from my site as it is not much appreciated. For your future reference, you can use the manufacture chart instead so that it will not have much speculation.

Indeed there are alot of T5 tubes to choose from so the choice is up to you. You will only be able to see the difference if you try them. For those that have tried different brand of tubes, you will know that the quality, color and spectrum play a major role in reef keeping.

For those that have bought the new Aqua Science Special tubes from me, you are the first few to experience the quality of the tubes. If you never try, you will never know the results.

For those that wishes to do a comparison of this new tubes, please let me know. im open to do any test necessary not to prove that the tubes are good but to open up so that all this will benefit the reefers. Results normally wont lie.

You can opt in this tread to show that you are keen.

Lets see some hands if you are keen.

i have deleted some words from my forum as it seems rather hash on the comparison. Apologies on that matter.

cheers

• SRC Member

You feel sad when you see such remarks! COM’ on, the product hasn’t been tested and that is precisely why this was brought up because you claimed it is 20% stronger than ATI.

To add –on, the charts provided in your site shows different value in the relative intensity, which coincidentally is about 20% stronger than the ATI. Anyway the ATI chart presented is also inaccurate. Do you think it is still trust worthy?

To me, you are presenting false facts to reefers and if I understand the charts correctly, the T5s will appear more yellowish when compared with ATI and Deltec.

Wat makes you think that the ATI is not available in the US and EU market?? It is in fact too high in demand for their local market and there isn’t enough for overseas. You may have to swallow your words soon.

Reefers who are in the hobby long enough knows that besides ATI there is D&D, Aqualight, Aquamedicis. And they also know that LSs are sensitive to the quality, color and spectrum of the tubes used.

Don’t blame others when you wanna make a “killing”, but failed.

BTW, i have received a reply from Mr Rex Ng…….. :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member
THC, share yr ATI lobang leh. I m sure alot of bros is interested in tried and tested pdt. ;)

Soon,,really soon...meanwhile, you'll have to wait....i'll pm you in the other forum when i have news..... :lol:

• SRC Member

I am interested in the ATI too.

As for Aqua Science, the price tag is too high for me to just give it a try, my pay check does not give me that level of luxury. I would rather spend the money on what has been proven.

• SRC Member
Having to choose this T5 tubes from Aqua Science is that they are made from Narva Germany. The company that produces the best T5 tubes in the market right now. For those that have been reefing long enough, you will know where the good tubes are made from and what im saying.

If what you said is true, why would Aqua Science need to do lab test on their blue tubes that will only be ready in a few weeks times?? Aqua Science T5 tubes shd has all the lab tests done long time ago. And are selling like hot cakes now. Why NOW then send the blue tubes for lab test???? Hope you can give a truthful answer.

You deleted my question in another forum. Are you going to do the same thing here???

Fkadir Posted Mar 1 2006, 01:14 PM

Yeah, pls bring in the blue+ tubes. Would be interesting to compare it to my ATIs...

dr evil Posted Mar 1 2006, 06:58 PM

yes, will bring them in once they are done with the lab test. It will be @ afew weeks time.

Cheers

CUT AND PASTE FROM another forum

DE Forum / another forum

• SRC Member

If there's nothing to hide then there is no compelling reason to delete orgasbt's question in another forum. :P

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• Sponsor
You feel sad when you see such remarks! COM’ on, the product hasn’t been tested and that is precisely why this was brought up because you claimed it is 20% stronger than ATI.

To add –on, the charts provided in your site shows different value in the relative intensity, which coincidentally is about 20% stronger than the ATI. Anyway the ATI chart presented is also inaccurate. Do you think it is still trust worthy?

To me, you are presenting false facts to reefers and if I understand the charts correctly, the T5s will appear more yellowish when compared with ATI and Deltec.

Wat makes you think that the ATI is not available in the US and EU market?? It is in fact too high in demand for their local market and there isn’t enough for overseas. You may have to swallow your words soon.

Reefers who are in the hobby long enough knows that besides ATI there is D&D, Aqualight, Aquamedicis. And they also know that LSs are sensitive to the quality, color and spectrum of the tubes used.

Hi Daniel, this claim was done and tested by the distributor in Germany. The chart was forwarded to me after the test that they have did.

If you think the chart is not trust worty, you have a point there as this was not done by me. That is the reason why the chart was remove and it was not appreciate but condemed. This is just a test that was did in germany. If you want a better and accurate comparison, why not do a test in SG? Why dont u voluntee and do a test together? Rather than condeming without any test done

Pls do another bulk order for the ATI tubes if you are able to get them. Tell me the honest reason why the last bulk order failed? most of them have place their order and waited till now. What happended?

If you check in reef central, there are more t5 tubes available in the market. Im bring in Aqua Science tubes is just to have more options to the reefing society.

Selling this tubes cant make me rich. Im just bring this tubes to make more options for the reefers. If you think that other tubes are better, by all means use them.

Bottom line is, why is there so much issue when a new product is launch? A chart cant tell u much unless u try them urself.

• SRC Member

Cannot blame the potential buyer... :peace: for their outburst

They rely on the chart u give them. :nuke: ..however after they discover that the proof is questionable :erm: ,

Then they post question on your sponsor thread... :blink:

However u escalate the event by deleting the msg instead of replying. :pinch:

Maybe u need more time to find out more abt the t5 tubes.. But u should just at least post a "Sorry note and will get back to u after i clarify with the distributors"

That's more professional rite... :peace:

Btw how u feel when u post a question enquiring abt the "conflicting info" then u got your msg delete?

Not all of us have deep pockets and can try out t5... we would prefer to trust one source and use it.. However the source refers to "recomendations" or "chart"

:off: btw, i am curious how to test t5 locally? with special equipment or EYES.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

Let me ask you some more questions:

I feel pretty sad to see such remarks made for a new products that are brought into the market.

Is Aqua Science T5 Tubes a new product from Narva? How long has Aqua Science T5 tubes been around? How many reefers (seniors and new) has heard of this brand before this incident?

Or is this another technical just to create more awareness for your pdt?

(REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY)

• SRC Member

DE,

Does the manufacter have any data showing spectrum shift and intensity decay of this T5 tube. It would also be meaningful apart from just showing the intensity peaks etc.....

I posted a similar question in yr DELUX MH bulb tread, but however have not gotten a favourable reply (apart from u quoting "800hrs" by manufacturer). Maybe some sort of decay chart will be good.

I m sure it will open up more biz opportunity if the pdt u carry is of reputable origin. Thanks in advance.

• Sponsor

They rely on the chart u give them. :nuke: ..however after they discover that the proof is questionable :erm: ,

Maybe u need more time to find out more abt the t5 tubes.. But u should just at least post a "Sorry note and will get back to u after i clarify with the distributors"

Btw how u feel when u post a question enquiring abt the "conflicting info" then u got your msg delete?

Not all of us have deep pockets and can try out t5... we would prefer to trust one source and use it.. However the source refers to "recomendations" or "chart"

Yes, that is why i have since remove the chart that was posted. The chart was actually meant for me that was provided by my distributor so i thought it was good to share among reefers. Since there are too many queries about the chart, that was why it was removed.

Yap, u got that rite.

The most appropriate way to post a question is by official email. I guess not all the time the sponsors are in the forum. I agree that deleting the post is not an answer to the solution.

Yes i agree with that not all reefers do have a deep pocket. The chart will not give u all the answer but u need to try it to find out more.

Base on Aqua Science manufacture chart, what can tell about the tubes? What is the "perfect or ideal chart" base on the graph?

Send them for lab test? if this is not available here, send overseas to get it done since there are so many doubts on t5 tubes.

I have known reefer who can see the difference between T5 reflectors visually.

But for T5 tubes, of course with special equipments. Who have the EYES that are able to tell?

• src unlocked this topic