MH 150watts blub EYE ( sakis) DE 20k

woonming

• SRC Member

Able to hand carry in some as my gf has some flight there this month ...

Should be SGD$170 after conversion from YEN to SGD...

150watts DE

EYE (sakis)

If anyone is able to get it at a cheaper rate in SG pls kindly pm me :) so i am skip the trouble ... Thank ..

• SRC Member
woon ming dun bother........ eye lighting is selling at much lower price than this...... $100

I call them up .. but he told me itis 190$ !!!

And they no longer carry it or selling it to public .. :( got to get it from fish shops .

can u get me 2 if itis below 100$ ?

Thanks

Strange that Eyelighting would now want to sell their bulbs through the LFS at exorbitant price when the price for MH bulbs are dropping....

They are shooting their own foot in my opinion.

What about the 6500K bulbs did they also stop selling directly those bulbs?

Metal Halide Aquarium lamp

BLV 10,000 Kelvin

Designation Lamp Wattage Base U.price

HIT-DE 70 75W RX7s S$ 80.00

HIT-DE 150 150W RX7s S$ 85.00

HIT 250 250W E40 S$ 110.00

HIT 400 400W E40 S$ 135.00

I got the above info from a web site. The shop is in one of the industrial building along Sims Drive (near Safe Super Store). I bought my MH casing from them last week. The owner told me BLV bulbs conming this week. Hasn't got time to call up whether he bulb already come liao.

If you want more details, pls PM me for the web site URL.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo frens,

really need some help here, wat's DE, SE, BLV, LFS? i trying very hard to understand all the posts until i give up, gotta sound stupid and ask you people... kekeke.... Anyway, anyone can advise for my humble 2 ft tank, can i use MH? 150 or 250? where to get it? and how much?

Thanxs all....

:thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

You can try this www.viclite.com. Use 150W can liao if not ur water will boil. A 150W MH + 10k BLV cost around $150 but the lights are not those aquarium lights holder, it is those smiliar to the streets light. But trust me those are good stuff and damn cheap. Remember to bring cash they don't accept NETS or Credit Card. Hehe I may also want to go to get a 20k 150w MH . Oh ya you can also call Tel:67455096 for more information. Cheers :yeah::idea: