Sale @ LCK 110

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the midium sized (3") derasa...abt $30-$35, veri nice coloration...

there's a luminous green button bubble coral..not sure wat is it (think seahorse has a brown one) in the showtank....droooooollll man!! :lol:

• SRC Member
get the midium sized (3") derasa...abt $30-$35, veri nice coloration...

there's a luminous green button bubble coral..not sure wat is it (think seahorse has a brown one) in the showtank....droooooollll man!! :lol:

It is suppose to be yellow.... :angry::D:D:D

keke...ok light beige to yellow, bro.....but your one is a giant as compared to theirs. they were so sure nobdy else has it...quite surprised when i told them i have seen it...keke :lol:

the clam shell is so clean. did u wash them roidan? btw is that blue one at the top left corner also from LCK? :lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

went to LCK this afternoon and they told me sales still on till end of dec. everyday sales, LOL. I think this is sales tactic. BTW found out the clams cost $20 for 3" derasa. If u bargain, they will sell. I didnt bargain and he straightaway told me $20!

Been to LCK201 & 110 today and stocks are as followings:-

LCK201 ---- Softies are cheap at $5.00/rock but colours hmmmm B) Not too much coral varities.

LCK110 --- Lots of Corals, Fishes & Clams.

Open Brain, Button Brain, Green Cat-Eye Bubbles (very green), Green Bubbles, Pratas, Plate, Torch, Elegance, Yellow Anemones, Various Mushrooms & abt. 20pcs of Acroporas (their new stocks, very nice colours which came in 3 days ago but all being reserved). B)

Many many Yellow & Blue Tangs, Red Percula, Damsel and about 180pcs of Maxima & Derasa Clams -- Maxima selling at $20.00 (1.5 to 2inches) and Derasa at $35.00 to $150.00 (3 to 6 inches), no further discount will be given for these clams.

Wow! :huh: saw the Dark Pink Ricordea Yuma at their display tank & a Red Clown naturally with no tail, both species are not for sales. B)

• SRC Member
went to LCK this afternoon and they told me sales still on till end of dec. everyday sales, LOL. I think this is sales tactic. BTW found out the clams cost $20 for 3" derasa. If u bargain, they will sell. I didnt bargain and he straightaway told me $20!

Those are the left over

too much already

forsee sales will go on and on until all cleared :P

dino07.gif

Wow! :huh: saw the Dark Pink Ricordea Yuma at their display tank & a Red Clown naturally with no tail, both species are not for sales. B)

Red Clown with no tail? You mean the deformed True Percula? :lol:

• SRC Member

i am thinking of getting some derasa... so is there is lot of 3 inch size derasa .......

but though "3" derasa are going out for $30-35.....

are you sure is derasa for $20 .........?

if it is i am going to grab some on monday ......

• SRC Member

i am thinking of getting some derasa... so is there is lot of 3 inch size derasa .......

Damn ... I got one (3 inches) for $55 <_<

dino07.gif

• SRC Member
Dinosaur Posted on Dec 21 2003, 12:56 AM

QUOTE (DrJekyl_MrHyde @ Dec 20 2003, 10:21 PM)

QUOTE (ben @ Dec 20 2003, 01:56 AM)

Damn ... I got one (3 inches) for $55 

Lol, if it really selling for $20/-, Bro Dinosaur, you can go buy another one mah :D

I would be very interested to buy if confirm selling at $20/-. Any other reefer can confirm? LCK really far b4 i make a trip down....

how come every time i go got NO clams???!!! :shock:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
LCK110 --- Lots of Corals, Fishes & Clams.

Open Brain, Button Brain, Green Cat-Eye Bubbles (very green), Green Bubbles, Pratas, Plate, Torch, Elegance, Yellow Anemones, Various Mushrooms & abt. 20pcs of Acroporas (their new stocks, very nice colours which came in 3 days ago but all being reserved). B)

Many many Yellow & Blue Tangs, Red Percula, Damsel and about 180pcs of Maxima & Derasa Clams -- Maxima selling at $20.00 (1.5 to 2inches) and Derasa at $35.00 to $150.00 (3 to 6 inches), no further discount will be given for these clams.

How much for these

Button Brain

Green Cat-Eye Bubbles (very green)

Green Bubbles

Pratas,

Plate,

Torch,

Elegance

Need to have a guage how much each to bring $$$$ cash...dunno i they have credit card or Nets

• SRC Member
sure bo..? I went pasir ris.. still the same old pricing.

the more plain colouring clam is $25 onwards.

but I managed to saw the chio bu from ah lau n the duo sibling shop.. yummy..! :)

Tell me where is the other chio Bu shop leh ....

Plssss... :D

dino07.gif

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

真诚制作约克大学文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理York学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证 York University

2. 0

真诚制作高贵林学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理CC学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证CoQuitlam College

3. 0

真诚制作不列颠哥伦比亚理工学院文凭Q微707091118制作BCIT学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证British Columbia Institute of Technology

4. 0

真诚制作尼亚加拉学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理NC学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证Niagara College

5. 0

真诚制作乔治布朗学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理BCIT学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证George Brown College