WEEKLY UPDATE - 28th Sep 09 to 4th Oct 09

• SRC Member
Still have but left one small leh and the rest is 4 - 5". You can ccheck with Steven because I understand Bro Gchoo interested in the 3" one which is the smaller and already feeding. Not sure whether is it reserved by him.

I can keep you posted on the next shipment if there is small one. So far the smaller I had seen is about 2 1/2 inch. Is it alright to you?

Yes bro.. plss keep updated... the smaller the better...

thank you so much... if dun mind can PM me the price of AT nowadays...

i understand that the price has went up??? last time is 3 blue notes rite???

My 3ft tank

Dimension --> 3ftx1.5ftx2ft

Ehiem 1262 return

Ehiem 1260

Artica 1/5hp Chiller

Tunze 6055 + 7091 single controller

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40W

Royal Exclusive Mini BubbleKing 160

Lumenarc 250watt 10K BLV

02x Giesemann T5 39watt (blue + Actinic)

Deltec 501 CR

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Yes bro.. plss keep updated... the smaller the better...

thank you so much... if dun mind can PM me the price of AT nowadays...

i understand that the price has went up??? last time is 3 blue notes rite???

bro,lck sell around 3 blue and 3 red now..maybe i wearing a vege hat :paiseh:

bro,lck sell around 3 blue and 3 red now..maybe i wearing a vege hat :paiseh:

Bro, you did not wear a vege hat. As per today the price for a 4 - 5" which they consider as large size is selling at that price. 3" and below will be minus 2 red notes. Price is very unpredictable for AT now a day probably because of the demand is still there.

• SRC Member
Bro, you did not wear a vege hat. As per today the price for a 4 - 5" which they consider as large size is selling at that price. 3" and below will be minus 2 red notes. Price is very unpredictable for AT now a day probably because of the demand is still there.

yeah thats the price these days. size increase with price at lck.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Just wondering... any chance lck still has male flame wrasse? :eyebrow:

Should have lah.

New shipment for wrasse just arrived and Sri Lankan's shipment

Scott

Laboutei

Lineatus

Jansen

Sunset

Etc

Sri Lankan

Fire Shrimp

Cleaner Shrimp

Blue eye Anthias

Anyone going down to Reborn this afternoon to grab some Aussie babes? heard was delayed till this morning...

I going down later......can call/sms me at 97617804 if you need me to keep a lookout for you.... :rolleyes:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

not much left lar....lol.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
Just wondering... any chance lck still has male flame wrasse? :eyebrow:

yes still have, young males. better for smaller tanks

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
how much they going for

Just came back from LCK and got myself 2 good sized peppermint shrimps for 3 red notes.

Still left 4 ABTs and 4 ATs.

Fire shrimps are also HUGE.. swee.. lots of them.. ard 2 red notes for the XXL ones..

Plenty of YTs, small, medium and large..

Royal Grammas.

Some Sohal left also.

• SRC Member

Saw some mini croceas at Pasir Ris the shop in front of ah beng.Ah Beng also has some maximas.

girlone.png

take some photos to wow the rest of us stuck at office!

Not much left like bro Solo77 said. Ermm...indeed premium stuff with a premium price tag. Bought one.....but majestic angel took a liking to it...so now acan at overflow compartment.

• Senior Reefer
Not much left like bro Solo77 said. Ermm...indeed premium stuff with a premium price tag. Bought one.....but majestic angel took a liking to it...so now acan at overflow compartment.

........what a waste :(

any updates on iwarna dragon eye zoas ???

Just left iwarna, saw some reddish/orange zoas, not sure if there are dragon eye zoas . Anyway there are pratas, blasto, lobo, hammer, torch etc etc. And also lots of nice SPS!

Just left iwarna, saw some reddish/orange zoas, not sure if there are dragon eye zoas . Anyway there are pratas, blasto, lobo, hammer, torch etc etc. And also lots of nice SPS!

Sounds like it? With green skirting??

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp