WEEKLY UPDATE - 28th Sep 09 to 4th Oct 09

Still have but left one small leh and the rest is 4 - 5". You can ccheck with Steven because I understand Bro Gchoo interested in the 3" one which is the smaller and already feeding. Not sure whether is it reserved by him.

I can keep you posted on the next shipment if there is small one. So far the smaller I had seen is about 2 1/2 inch. Is it alright to you?

Yes bro.. plss keep updated... the smaller the better...

thank you so much... if dun mind can PM me the price of AT nowadays...

i understand that the price has went up??? last time is 3 blue notes rite???

My 3ft tank

Dimension --> 3ftx1.5ftx2ft

Ehiem 1262 return

Ehiem 1260

Artica 1/5hp Chiller

Tunze 6055 + 7091 single controller

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40W

Royal Exclusive Mini BubbleKing 160

Lumenarc 250watt 10K BLV

02x Giesemann T5 39watt (blue + Actinic)

Deltec 501 CR

• Replies 122

Yes bro.. plss keep updated... the smaller the better...

thank you so much... if dun mind can PM me the price of AT nowadays...

i understand that the price has went up??? last time is 3 blue notes rite???

bro,lck sell around 3 blue and 3 red now..maybe i wearing a vege hat :paiseh:

Bro, you did not wear a vege hat. As per today the price for a 4 - 5" which they consider as large size is selling at that price. 3" and below will be minus 2 red notes. Price is very unpredictable for AT now a day probably because of the demand is still there.

yeah thats the price these days. size increase with price at lck.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Just wondering... any chance lck still has male flame wrasse? :eyebrow:

Should have lah.

New shipment for wrasse just arrived and Sri Lankan's shipment

Scott

Laboutei

Lineatus

Jansen

Sunset

Etc

Sri Lankan

Fire Shrimp

Cleaner Shrimp

Blue eye Anthias

Anyone going down to Reborn this afternoon to grab some Aussie babes? heard was delayed till this morning...

I going down later......can call/sms me at 97617804 if you need me to keep a lookout for you.... :rolleyes:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

not much left lar....lol.

Just wondering... any chance lck still has male flame wrasse? :eyebrow:

yes still have, young males. better for smaller tanks

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

how much they going for

Just came back from LCK and got myself 2 good sized peppermint shrimps for 3 red notes.

Still left 4 ABTs and 4 ATs.

Fire shrimps are also HUGE.. swee.. lots of them.. ard 2 red notes for the XXL ones..

Plenty of YTs, small, medium and large..

Royal Grammas.

Some Sohal left also.

Saw some mini croceas at Pasir Ris the shop in front of ah beng.Ah Beng also has some maximas.

take some photos to wow the rest of us stuck at office!

Not much left like bro Solo77 said. Ermm...indeed premium stuff with a premium price tag. Bought one.....but majestic angel took a liking to it...so now acan at overflow compartment.

........what a waste :(

any updates on iwarna dragon eye zoas ???

Just left iwarna, saw some reddish/orange zoas, not sure if there are dragon eye zoas . Anyway there are pratas, blasto, lobo, hammer, torch etc etc. And also lots of nice SPS!

Sounds like it? With green skirting??