Weekly Update - 23th to 29th Nov 09

Ahbeng has 2 pc of RED garden eel. I have never seen these before. Check out the mandarins, very healthy and unusual, got a few the pectoral fins seem a to be a mix of red & blue. Note the dorsal fin, I got one mandarin the dorsal fin point forward like the griessingeri goby. :eyebrow:

CF has a pink frogfish and the more uncommon marine betta sp. Also 2 pc of healthy red mandarins with 100% red pectorals. More expensive than the common mandarin by about 3x. Also a small 4" remora.

Wah... So many Oddites...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Ahbeng has 2 pc of RED garden eel. I have never seen these before. Check out the mandarins, very healthy and unusual, got a few the pectoral fins seem a to be a mix of red & blue. Note the dorsal fin, I got one mandarin the dorsal fin point forward like the griessingeri goby. :eyebrow:

CF has a pink frogfish and the more uncommon marine betta sp. Also 2 pc of healthy red mandarins with 100% red pectorals. More expensive than the common mandarin by about 3x. Also a small 4" remora.

Wow,you actually take such a close look @ the LS.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

went to AM last night, nothing much, saw 1 pt, some butterflies, clown tangs, small abalones, some nice triggers, small blue tangs, and a few yts.. and some croceas also, decent, but not fantastic..

the full moon gobies all sold. Those interested, can save the trip.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• Senior Reefer

CF has no more fullmoon gobies for sale as of 9.am :)

very nice ornate leopard wrasse spotted

yellow tail wrasse (anempses). 2 inch plus. got 2. nice size for those wanting to try.

very very unique exquisite wrasses from indonesia. two variants. entirely green with red fins and tail.

the other version is this, have not see before. sry for poor quality. it has a yellow saddle on its dorsal area. VERY NICE!

post-15755-1259379564_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Ktizo marine has many US zoas. very very nice and big colonies!!! situated behind I-aquarium.

this is a new LFS. was talking with the boss just now, he will be bringing in aussie acans and rics. ask him to show u the pictures of his rics. THEY- ARE- A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!! multicoloured rics with 4-6 different colours on one.

have a feeling this is going to be a really good source for exotic corals in time to come.

*btw. im not promoting this shop ah. haha. just very nice pictures

• SRC Member
Ktizo marine has many US zoas. very very nice and big colonies!!! situated behind I-aquarium.

this is a new LFS. was talking with the boss just now, he will be bringing in aussie acans and rics. ask him to show u the pictures of his rics. THEY- ARE- A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!! multicoloured rics with 4-6 different colours on one.

have a feeling this is going to be a really good source for exotic corals in time to come.

this place is at pasir ris farmway?

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

• SRC Member

:yeah: Did I hear ACANs ??? :eyebrow:

post-2609-1259401512_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Just came back from GO...really nothing much left...hahaha...but wat is cheap are the LPS corals including prata, acan maxima, lobo, going for 3 for $100 except for the display tank...and most of the good ones are in the display...needless to say.

The elegance are not doing well, so beta avoid.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

• SRC Member
  • Senior Reefer
:rolleyes: Show ya 'SOLAR POWER' :eyebrow:

don't have a picture of it flashing, but here's one of it normally. when it flashes, the blue highlights go crazy!!

just released it and now hiding. my other wrasse dont like him. but should be ok in the morning

post-15755-1259407965_thumb.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

快捷办理高贵林学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118高贵林学院文凭认证办理CC毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证CoQuitlam College

2. 0

快捷办理兰加拉学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118兰加拉学院文凭认证办理Langara毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Langara College

3. 0

快捷办理西蒙菲莎大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118西蒙菲莎大学文凭认证办理SFU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Simon Fraser University