Desi & Ketchup 4x2.5x2 tank

desideria

• SRC Member

See la... why god why.. WHY are all the handsome studs in this world playing for their own team... shouldn't their genes be passed on for all eternity .. preferbly through a willing female by accidentally falling into their woman parts.... LOL

And Macro chair.gif ... WHERE did you get that pic?! LOL

alright... no more updates till I get my ECO LAMP.....

HEY I realise we have NEW EMOTICONS!!! SO FUN!!!yahoo.gif

cheers.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

See la... why god why.. WHY are all the handsome studs in this world playing for their own team... shouldn't their genes be passed on for all eternity .. preferbly through a willing female by accidentally falling into their woman parts.... LOL

cheers.gif

:groupwavereversed: woo! lol give me a chance to post the emoticons.

Desi, we are all counting down for your eco lamp review... :superman:

cheers.gif

I almost LOL in my office when i read the first part... LOL...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

EHH! what do you mean? Are you saying all that all handsome studs are gays?

LOL! From internet luh! Look for Hard Gay or Razorramon you should get him! HAHA he was quite popular in 2008 in Japan. Go Youtube his videos. Can laugh your pants/skirts off! :D Can you imagine my guys in NS put his pic as our company com's wallpaper? LOL freaking freaky and hilarious! :P

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

LOL! From internet luh! Look for Hard Gay or Razorramon you should get him! HAHA he was quite popular in 2008 in Japan. Go Youtube his videos. Can laugh your pants/skirts off! biggrin.gif Can you imagine my guys in NS put his pic as our company com's wallpaper? LOL freaking freaky and hilarious! tongue.gif

haha... HARDOGAY!!!!!! lol..

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Supporter

So Handsome, u still wanna be a handsome???? hehehehe...look at the emoticons....suggestive sia. Hahaha...

:friends::agreed::superman:

So Handsome, u still wanna be a handsome???? hehehehe...look at the emoticons....suggestive sia. Hahaha...

:friends::agreed::superman:

for an emoticon that symbolises superman - one of the 3 superheros who wear his underwear outside and a twosome hugging emoticon! NOOO! don't want to be Handsome anymore! at least not in SRC! hahahaha

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Supporter

soon the hot wax, whips and leather are gonna come out from the DARK recesses of my STORE ROOM........

eh... btw, I really want to know.. is there any way I can EMBED vids here in my tank thread or cannot? I have been trying but I simply can't. tongue.gif

Upload your video into YOUTUBE and you can share it here easily by clicking on the "Insert Media" found on the posting function. Then just key in your youtube web address and Wala. yahoo.gif

• SRC Member

NO I did not get Vortech @ irwarna today.. got myself 6 more RIcs and a clam.. Here's a pic of the RIcs.. the clam.. i"d take another day as the lights are already off and blue led is on.. so the picture turn out ALL BLUE... so no point la

here's the rics resting in my sump holding box with a yuma that got detached so now i'm putting it on coral chips hoping it gets attached to a few! tongue.gif

post-12571-12745392428641_thumb.jpg

Still waiting for the ECO Lamp... called AM and was told that won't be this weekend and will only know on MONDAY when it will come in... ermm.gif was disappointed as I expected to get it this weekend since I was told that by 20th it should arrive.... wacko.gif. BIG SIGH.

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

NO I did not get Vortech @ irwarna today.. got myself 6 more RIcs and a clam.. Here's a pic of the RIcs.. the clam.. i"d take another day as the lights are already off and blue led is on.. so the picture turn out ALL BLUE... so no point la

here's the rics resting in my sump holding box with a yuma that got detached so now i'm putting it on coral chips hoping it gets attached to a few! tongue.gif

Good catch...got any anthias when u were there?

l7304smr.jpg

since like nothing much has changed ....hope you get your lightset soon and put up a review after getting a hand on it. It's tuesday, any news?

Hope you have not sold your infinite cos upgrade to LED might be possible.....

Still waiting for the ECO Lamp... called AM and was told that won't be this weekend and will only know on MONDAY when it will come in... ermm.gif was disappointed as I expected to get it this weekend since I was told that by 20th it should arrive.... wacko.gif. BIG SIGH.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

since like nothing much has changed ....hope you get your lightset soon and put up a review after getting a hand on it. It's tuesday, any news?

everyone stand back.... volcano erupting soon..... nuke.gif

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

haha. All flights cancelled.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

.. jacky talking about WHICH volcano? blink.gif Me or the real one? HAHA superman.gif

AHem , regarding the lights. Was told after calling AM yesterday again that it will take another TWO WEEKS before it arrives. I smsed Janet today to ask her what's going on with the shipment since we were told when i slashed my credit card that it would be in latest end of May and she told me that the supplier has " too much order" ( as per sms). I am still waiting for a confirmed delivery date la.mellow.gif

I pray that the lightset will fit my movalite track.

I can't wait to review it too!stuart.gif

and no, I haven't sold my infiniti, still using it..... will try to sell it again after LED comes in.. if not then expensive spare set in my store. :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

.. jacky talking about WHICH volcano? blink.gif Me or the real one? HAHA superman.gif

AHem , regarding the lights. Was told after calling AM yesterday again that it will take another TWO WEEKS before it arrives. I smsed Janet today to ask her what's going on with the shipment since we were told when i slashed my credit card that it would be in latest end of May and she told me that the supplier has " too much order" ( as per sms). I am still waiting for a confirmed delivery date la.mellow.gif

I pray that the lightset will fit my movalite track.

I can't wait to review it too!stuart.gif

and no, I haven't sold my infiniti, still using it..... will try to sell it again after LED comes in.. if not then expensive spare set in my store. :P

Desi,

If the delays is due to freight, I am sure you will be able to get it resolved in a jiffy. :eyebrow:

Anyway hope you will get your orders soon! :thumbsup:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

The volcano that spews charcoal muffins :x

+1. Take coverrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

bino, this Friday.... if I got time, I'd make tiramisu AND CHARCOAL muffins.... then ah .... u will KNS chair.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

bino, this Friday.... if I got time, I'd make tiramisu AND CHARCOAL muffins.... then ah .... u will KNS chair.gif

keke..... bino you jialat liao.. at least I am in the clear..... she cannot launch her nuclear muffin all the way over to CCK.... wahahhaha.....

keke..... bino you jialat liao.. at least I am in the clear..... she cannot launch her nuclear muffin all the way over to CCK.... wahahhaha.....

Jacky, she can "express" it to you in a jumbo box. Lol

4.jpg

Edited by Gouldian

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Jacky, she can "express" it to you in a jumbo box. Lol

4.jpg

finally see your humorous side, Gouldian ....... lol

ya true.... forgot she can do that VERY VERY easily........

Desi, I stay in Simei!!!

• SRC Member

Jacky don't BS.... I KNOW WHERE YOU STAY..... lolyahoo.gif

Good one gouldian.... hahah WHERE DI DYOU GET that picture! HAHAHAHAHAH..... the junior jumbo ad is one of the best DHL ads ever besides the 20 years ago parrot and cat one... After the elephant ad, it was ALL DOWN HILL. sleeping.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi