13/09/2010 - 19/09/2010

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vt snowman,

like big bird said. it's not a chelmon mulleri, they only come from australia. that one is a coradion melanopus.

the red head wrasse is not an anampses, but a Halichoeres chrysocephalus.

and the goby is Valenciennea helsdingeni

Bro... Thats a Valenciennea Wardi... Not the Valenciennea helsdingeni that we saw previously...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

vt snowman,

like big bird said. it's not a chelmon mulleri, they only come from australia. that one is a coradion melanopus.

the red head wrasse is not an anampses, but a Halichoeres chrysocephalus.

and the goby is Valenciennea helsdingeni

Lemon i think u forgotten or din click to enlarge vt snowman pics. The goby should be Valenciennea Wardii (Tiger watchman goby). The rarer V.Helsdingeni is in the same tank but vt snowman did not take a pic of it, the pic shown are the caged ones which are the more common V.Wardii.

• Senior Reefer

Bro... Thats a Valenciennea Wardi... Not the Valenciennea helsdingeni that we saw previously...

Lemon i think u forgotten or din click to enlarge vt snowman pics. The goby should be Valenciennea Wardii (Tiger watchman goby). The rarer V.Helsdingeni is in the same tank but vt snowman did not take a pic of it, the pic shown are the caged ones which are the more common V.Wardii.

to both of you,

yes. you are right. abit blur.

i never clicked the picture so i assumed it was the rarer Valenciennea helsdingeni, as V. wardii is common and i disregard it as rare.

but yes i saw the picture and it is V. wardii, aka the tiger sand sifting goby as a very ambiguous common name.

sorry for the mis understanding :P

anyone seen these gobies? i wan to get 1 of them

Try waiting for reborn's shipment... So far I only seen them there after ML stopped bringing in...

Btw the one on the left is a female and the one on the right is male... Be sure to make sure you get one of each gender... Same gender will fight..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

anyone seen these gobies? i wan to get 1 of them

CF comes in once in a while in rather huge quantity and cost about $10 only.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Please don't ask me for price as I never ask for these items.

Realize that my post didn't get thru.

LCK update:

King Angel, Queen Angel

2 of each to be show size to more or less about 12" big and they look very delicious. :lol:

king angel got palm size as well.

DSC_0920.JPG

DSC_0903.JPG

DSC_0916.JPG

DSC_0914.JPG

QUEEN ANGEL IS HUGE, one of my favorite angel.

DSC_0905.JPG

KING ANGEL SHOW SIZE

DSC_0907.JPG

DSC_0910.JPG

Orange Striped Tigar wrasse is interesting.

DSC_0902.JPG

Bandit angel is healthy and fat but i believe its taken by now.

DSC_0927.JPG

Courtesy to Digiman for risking his hand while handling those huge angels.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

CF to be rather quiet as well, believe to be due to hari raya.

Some nice feather duster

Naoko Wrasse

Colini Angel

Golden Angel

Clownfish

Mini Blue Tang.

Jireh

Zoos and many mushrooms. Common fish shipment arrived yesterday from what I overheard.

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Have anyone seen any gd cleaning crew lately?

Like emerald crabs, hawaii hermit crabs either orange banded or blue banded?

Thks in advance. :cheers:

try CF, believe i saw some hermits today. but do call to check.

• SRC Member

wa liao eh.. those King and Queen show size angelfish looks like a Frisbee ready to be thrown!!!!!!!!!!

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

wa liao eh.. those King and Queen show size angelfish looks like a Frisbee ready to be thrown!!!!!!!!!!

look delicious too. especially when im hungry now.

• Senior Reefer

the colini in CF was reserved yesterday liao.

digiman felt so at home while playing with those queens. and i have to admit i love them so much. they are just so fantastically gorgeous and i feel like sinking my teeth into their cyan coloured flesh.

• Senior Reefer

Tryssogobius colini @ AM?

wow. either they got it from CF, or CF is not the exclusive LFS that sells this fish anymore.

good! more available now means more people can keep this lovely nano fish.

Tryssogobius colini @ AM?

wow. either they got it from CF, or CF is not the exclusive LFS that sells this fish anymore.

good! more available now means more people can keep this lovely nano fish.

Ya, I saw above on Sunday Coral Farm visit as well.... I think this is the second time I saw them @ AM so far....

:):cheers:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Hi, Law,

Spotted this sea fan in GO... still looking for this? Cheers...

post-9248-076938600 1284997663_thumb.jpgpost-9248-094120900 1284997705_thumb.jpgpost-9248-039025300 1284997724_thumb.jpg

Thanks CF, currently still testing with the 2 i have, will get more if i can get it thriving.

do you know the range of price for it? if so, let me know. :friends:

hope the mystery is serving you well.

Thanks CF, currently still testing with the 2 i have, will get more if i can get it thriving.

do you know the range of price for it? if so, let me know. :friends:

hope the mystery is serving you well.

:cheers:

Ya, the mystery wrasses is doing well... still adapting stage to my tank... cause all my other fish r much bigger than this fella... So just nice to get small one, otherwise will meet aggression among them... very healthy specimen... Thanks....

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore