• SRC Member

brought fore

Africa Shipment from LCK:

Leopard Wrasse Red variant.

Yellow tail spotted sand wrasse. Anampses meleagrides

exquisite wrasse, some are alpha quality

P1.jpg

Radiant Wrasse

McCosker Wrasse, Africa Variant (Very rarely seen specie here) Red bottom fin and more colorful dorsal.

Zan Butterly (heard this is rare) came only 1 piece

maculosus angel (the background pic is the zan butterfly)

P4.jpg

Many many Africa Flameback from finger nail size to 1-2", tiny ones are good size for nano. (Price is a steal, less than 3 reds)

P3.jpg

P2.jpg

Africa Clownfish - amphiprion chrysogaster

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the maculosus only came one and it's sold already.

the zan butterfly is actually called zanzibar butterfly. (Chaetodon zanzibarensis). very very rare in the trade.

Can u also confirm if the clowns are allardi or chrysogaster? Cos law posted earlier is chrysogaster..

• Senior Reefer

Can u also confirm if the clowns are allardi or chrysogaster? Cos law posted earlier is chrysogaster..

what i saw were allardi lah but as you know, clowns are not my forte and all look like clarkii.

don't take my word on it.

but if law say chrysogaster then it should be chrysogaster, since he knows the stocklist.

Try cf but always call them to chk before going down.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

ah beng tends to have lion fish quite regularly too, so depending where u sty, east side ah bengz, west side cf like bro solo77 said. :)

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

Hi anyone know which shop always have stock for Lionfish? (Any type) I dont drive so most farm are really out of the way. And do anyone know roughly how much a Dwarf Lionfish cost? Tq Tq

T95 at seletar farmway might have some. its a 10min walk in for my pace from the nearest bus stop outside. =)

Thanks all for the info, the worst is i stay near Lavender, and dont drive, that why i always go to sealife(i just check they dun have lion but got shark) and buy, i always heard about An Beng, but never been there, is it very near to Iwarna? Tq

• SRC Member

Thanks all for the info, the worst is i stay near Lavender, and dont drive, that why i always go to sealife(i just check they dun have lion but got shark) and buy, i always heard about An Beng, but never been there, is it very near to Iwarna? Tq

Yes, it's just before Iwarna. Once u turn into the fish farm route, it's on ur rite side 2nd gate entrance if I remember correctly.

• SRC Member

what i saw were allardi lah but as you know, clowns are not my forte and all look like clarkii.

don't take my word on it.

but if law say chrysogaster then it should be chrysogaster, since he knows the stocklist.

I cannot confirm too, im only more familiar with percula leagues :lol:

that day lck got black cap dunno still have anot

still have as of today.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Hawaii shipment arrived at lck.

Stocklist:

Yellow Tang

Chervon Tang

Achilles Tang

Flame Wrasse (Alpha) x 5, all about 4"

Bandit Angel x 2

very good shipment of flame wrasse, all have good coloration and size.

photo%201.jpg

Photo%202.jpg

Photo%205.jpg

Photo%203.jpg

im jealous on the tear drop, its huge for it size, this guy is a survivor/winner.

Photo%206.jpg

Size is about 6", came 2.

Photo%204.jpg

Still have MANY African Flameback, some Equisite, some Rosy Scale (Alpha), Radient etc. The alpha Rosy Scales are nice, quite surprise to see its still there.

The African Flameback is so hard to resist on the appearance and pricing (less than 3 reds) that my friends and i each got ourselves one. ^_^

• SRC Member

double post.

Went there yesterday and heard from Mr Chua ( Reborn Aquarium )there will be -

Batam shipment on friday

Sri Lanka shipment on Saturday

Happy Reefing :)

[DECOMMEND]

Tank : 24" x 12" x 15" Acrylic Gex Tank

Lightings : Maxspect Razor 120W , Maxspect G2 160W ( Sold )
Skimmer : Red Sea Prizm
Dosing : Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7,
Brightwell Aquatics Biofuel, Florida Aqua Farms It's Clear,

Florida Aqua Farms Coralline Stimulator.

Wavemaker : Tunze Nanostream 6015

Terry...

Galaxaura marginata algae @ Henry

http://www.photoaquatica.com/Page01.html

post-9248-026515200 1287662913_thumb.jpgpost-9248-052321200 1287662951_thumb.jpg

Sorry pics looks blur due to bacteria dosing for new stock.. :thumbsup:

And also lots nice Rose anemone spotted there as well.... :groupwavereversed:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore