Week - 29th Dec 2003 - 4th Jan 2004

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Any idea what colours of Florida Ric selling at ML?

Price still same at $30/- per frag?

yep!

any size any type !

all same price .

there is also a fish shippment coming in today..

more info pls call ML ..

as i did not ask henry..

:lol:

Wow powerful :D

hehe..nowadays i very discipline...

only fishes from coralfarm that are very healthy looking and eating in front of my eyes at coralfarm can go straight into the 6ft...

all the rest...whether nice or not...go through the mill in my 4ft....

dun wanna spoil the whole broth if i introduce a problem fish in the 6ft :)

Went to Wong L* K* Aquarium in Chinatown last nite....

If you have a big tank, they have huge butterflies, moorish idol, blue tang, and a couple of medium size bannerfish and wrasses...

The moorish idol looked great but too big for my tank :(

I bought a bannerfish, hopefully it eats !

I second that. The 1st and only time I put a new fish into the main tank, I got ich outbreak.  :angry:

yeap...

i seriously think all should have a quarantine tank if buying from places where you dunno whether the fishes are eating or whether they have disease....

imagine you have hundreds dollars worth of fishes in your tank and you introduce a little $1 clown for example and then all of them genna disease outbreak one by one...

really not worth it in the long run and you end up having to start all over buying fishes again ...or even if you are lucky, still stressful trying to nurse the rest back to health, can't even go to work at ease or for those in school, can't even study at ease...

so save the trouble...get a quarantine tank which you can dose medication also which will harm the corals in the main tank...

whether medication say reef safe or not, i still prefer not to dose any medication in the main tank... :)