Week - 29th Dec 2003 - 4th Jan 2004

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Wong L* K* Aquarium in Chinatown last nite....

If you have a big tank, they have huge butterflies, moorish idol, blue tang, and a couple of medium size bannerfish and wrasses...

The moorish idol looked great but too big for my tank :(

I bought a bannerfish, hopefully it eats !

:off: but no experienced hobbyists go there.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Roidan, Beautiful Tang uhave there. hope everything turns out well so that u will hanve it gracefully swimming in yer 6ft

i only have confidence in fishes from coralfarm....i am not affliated with them in anyway...hehe

other places...mortality rates are usually quite high....and risk of infection to current tank inhabitants are usually higher...

so...can just do what we can and the rest up to fate :)

morning report:

lots of fishes at T95.....and guess wat??? The first batch of skunk CLEANER SHRIMPS for a long while!!!!!

quite small in size though....but...i helped myself to quite a few...LOL

those waiting so long for cleaner shrimps but dun mind the size....go grab...not much left  :rolleyes:

Hi Roidan,

DeepBlue & myself were there about an hour ago and there were no

Cleaner Shrimps (Lysmata Amboinensis).

There are however, a lot of Camel Shrimps (Rhynchocinetes Durbanensis)and Coral Banded Shrimps (Stenopus Hispidus.

yeah..i left at 9odd..u can see from the time i posted...

means between 9 to noon....all genna swipe clean already....

if you had made your way there straight after my post, you may still have a chance...because the advertisment-happy LFS normally come around 9plus to 10 to choose their stock... :rolleyes:

means within a space of 3 to 4 hours...all gone...that shows how fast and the demand for it..

but dun worry...cleaner shrimps will flood the market in january when the monsoon has more or less died down

• SRC Member

Reef world, Ah beng shop( Almost all in Lor Halus area) etc all come in alot of new shipment of fishes today. But i didn't go and have a look as they are still unpacking at 5- 6pm.. About 6 boxes of fish for each shop..

Can go check it out tomorrow if you are interested:)

• SRC Member
...because the advertisment-happy LFS normally come around 9plus to 10 to choose their stock... :rolleyes:

err...I dun think they choose, they just take by whole lot! :pinch:

Once I was waiting for the clams to be unpack ....but they just take ALL! :angry:

err...I dun think they choose, they just take by whole lot! :pinch:

Once I was waiting for the clams to be unpack ....but they just take ALL! :angry:

hehe..so its best to be there and get your stuff before they even come...lol

anyway, there will not be a shortage of coral shipment from the way things go, so even if you miss some nice corals...others will soon appear again...dun owrry

• SRC Member
jus came back from C***l F***.Lots of yellow tangs S,M,L. There are some eggs there....can see the fish inside....duno wat is that.Quite interesting.But the YT abit Tooo EX......

what's the price range of CF's Yellow Tang?

:thanks: