Week - 29th Dec 2003 - 4th Jan 2004

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at paris farm today. There's cleaner shrimp, many damsel, powder blue tang, purple tang, purple filefish, coral beauty, etc. I think I even saw a mothfish there

Which Farm was it. Went around 2pm but didn't find any cleaner.

Its the one in L35 blk D farm. Its in one of the top tank where they place the sea fan. If I'm not wrong, Topic Marine also have (farmway 1).

Just take note, they are pretty small. Ard 1" big

U sure. What time were u there. I even asked Topic Marine people and they said they don't have cleaner. Was also at L35 Blk D only see Boxer but No Cleaner.

They always give discount or only to regular customers..

not met a situation they did not give ....so I assume they give all lah...

but dun worry...cleaner shrimps will flood the market in january when the monsoon has more or less died down

Nah, I'm not too concerned about the skunks, more to update the forum members that there are none left at T95.

they give 20% discount, so its about $39 - $$7.80 = $31.20

for a healthy eating specimen...can buy lah ;):lol:

Nah usually i go CF to find more exoctic fishes... YT are very common so i choose to go other place to get them.

Hi ppl,

Wana check if any one was @ 1ck 1** this week and can i confirm if those purple and pink fishes are royal grammas? Cos i was there and i think there are like 20 to 30 pcs there and checked that they are from brazil. Are they any different from those sold at ML couple of weeks ago??

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

2. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

4. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (whatsapp +447436442801)