REVAMPED TANK

Eniram

• SRC Member
:thumbsup: wa wa wa.. all the sps damn swee.. i like the dramatic peak in the centre of the tank! very bold and natural!

:thumbsup: wa wa wa.. all the sps damn swee.. i like the dramatic peak in the centre of the tank! very bold and natural!

Thank you, we all have alot to share and learn

Woah. Looks really colorful! Time for frag exchange again!!

Seems like you managed to get the parameters back under control...

:)

Anytime bro anytime, parameters are still slightly off the mark but will monitor closely.

very nice..

nice black percs... :welldone:

Oh those 2 beauties...sad to say they died about 2 mths ago when my tank had a bad outbreak of ich and some other diseases.

• SRC Member

amazing! i didn't know you got so many corals already. hidden dragon :heh:

ya lor i agree with straydum.. this one is silent killer.. :ph34r:

• SRC Member

swee swee,finally see ur tank :welldone:

are u using any algae scrubber? cos i thought saw ur post in the thread b4.

Too many hobby......too little money!

swee swee,finally see ur tank :welldone:

are u using any algae scrubber? cos i thought saw ur post in the thread b4.

No not using ats anymore, I used it for my old 100g tank. How's your tank? It's been along time since you updated.

:score::bow:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• SRC Member

No not using ats anymore, I used it for my old 100g tank. How's your tank? It's been along time since you updated.

ya,long time liao.tank still the same with the same old coral haha,will update again :ThanxSmiley:

Too many hobby......too little money!

• SRC Member

wah Jeremy... they are right man.. you silent killer... swee... VERY SWEe.. I love your pics!!!

I am beginning to get SPS poison liow... ddiieeee :thumbsup:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Tank update for the mth of April

post-1286-0-95001100-1302103546_thumb.jp

post-1286-0-80084700-1302103315_thumb.jp

whao bro... ur tank really fill up fast.... i almost mistook it for a mature overgrown tank.. haha..

i simply love shallow tank... would very much like to hv a bigger shallow tank if i hv the space at hm...

• Like 1

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

whao bro... ur tank really fill up fast.... i almost mistook it for a mature overgrown tank.. haha..

i simply love shallow tank... would very much like to hv a bigger shallow tank if i hv the space at hm...

Thanks ah, aiming to maintain and sustain my corals and its fishes. Also i can't help it that when shipment day arrives i'm around.

How's your tank coming along? Yes shallow tank is good for coral placement and maintenance.

• SRC Member

Thanks ah, aiming to maintain and sustain my corals and its fishes. Also i can't help it that when shipment day arrives i'm around.

How's your tank coming along? Yes shallow tank is good for coral placement and maintenance.

mine is already a shallow tank of 1ft in height la.. but wide also 1ft also... end up is a narrow, shallow tank.. not much area to play with unlike one with a wider width...

yes, best not to be around during shipment days... haha.... wallet get emptied fast

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member

reefzzz..... wait for what... upgrade la...... we all shallow reefers only asset is top viewing .. make it as big as we want.... lol

PS: sory thread starter... off topic.... but must take every opportunity to convince reefzzz to convert to shallow and wide tank...lol nice tank btw... wish i can have unlimited funds