Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 4th Apr to 10th Apr 11

• SRC Member

looking for Yb regal angel for sometime... any spotted in east or central areas?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• Senior Reefer

rock beauty almost impossible to keep regardless of feeding.

sure to waste away in time to come. however, i've never seen 1 inch rock beauties before and this is perhaps the smallest that you can find them in the trade. perhaps the tiny size could make a difference.

but there have been success stories. in fact, reefcentral now has a thread of a 2 year old rock beauty and a 1 year old one.

a varied diet with regular feeding and offering of sponge supplemented food would be best.

it is in no way, an easy fish

rock beauty almost impossible to keep regardless of feeding.

sure to waste away in time to come. however, i've never seen 1 inch rock beauties before and this is perhaps the smallest that you can find them in the trade. perhaps the tiny size could make a difference.

but there have been success stories. in fact, reefcentral now has a thread of a 2 year old rock beauty and a 1 year old one.

a varied diet with regular feeding and offering of sponge supplemented food would be best.

it is in no way, an easy fish

I agree, I kept twice with them feeding like pig and just die for no reason even with the small ones...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp