Fed Up Sale ( Crazy Sale ) Tunze

minsmarine

• SRC Member

Tunze TS07 system for fed up sale

4 weeks old ( warranty 6 months so left with 5 months++ )

Come with Tunze Stream 6000 ( 2000L - 7000L ) and

7091 Controller

For Sale at only 150$ ( Hundred and Fifty Dollar ), I paid 400+;

T&Cs

1. I reserved right to sell any1 who I think fit for this sale. No first come first servered.

2. No PM, SMS just reply your interest here.

3. Stated why you want it ( eg. because it's cheap, because I want it )

4. No reservatoin. If you want to reserve , pay deposit ( 50% , 100$ NO REFUNDABLE, if sale not process, I WILL NOT REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT )

5. Sale as it's. NO REFUND AFTER SALE.

6. Collection time frame is window of 5 mins only ( for those who always late with execses don't try ). Every one minute I have to wait for you, will cost you 100$ one hundred dollar.

7. Senior people , please don't reply.

If you think you can meet T&Cs , than reply to this thread.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Guess the current causes his tank inhabitants to go haywire... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, upzzz for your sale. will be one of the fastest sale threads around... :)

I would love to have it for my imminent tank plans but dun think I can keep it for so long... :P

• SRC Member

Hi bro, pls see my compliance to your T&Cs :

1. I reserved right to sell any1 who I think fit for this sale. No first come first servered. - COMPLIED

2. No PM, SMS just reply your interest here. - COMPLIED

3. Stated why you want it ( eg. because it's cheap, because I want it ) - COMPLIED, Pls see reasons :

A. I need it to generate more circulation in my tank.

B. My corals AND LEATHERS needs it.

C. Intention to go SPS when more experienced.

D. Because it is cheap.

E. Because I want it.

4. No reservatoin. If you want to reserve , pay deposit ( 50% , 100$ NO REFUNDABLE, if sale not process, I WILL NOT REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT ) - COMPLIED

5. Sale as it's. NO REFUND AFTER SALE. - COMPLIED

6. Collection time frame is window of 5 mins only ( for those who always late with execses don't try ). Every one minute I have to wait for you, will cost you 100$ one hundred dollar. - COMPLIED, never late nor aeroplane people.

7. Senior people , please don't reply. - COMPLIED, not senior people.

• SRC Member

What happen? You can sell itat least for $200+... In nus, 2nd hand text books selling 50%off. But this wave maker > worth much more than my 2nd text books.

It a super deal.!!.. Care to share with us, >> why are you fed up'' ?? What happen to your tank? Well, will you consider>> selling it to me. Reason... My reef tank's glass gave way seven years ago. The result of that incident > cause my parents to ban me from keeping any form of fish again. Well, after 2years of my ord, my parents finally allow me to revive this long-lost hobby of mine. I am buying mine cal-reactor, pumps this month.

Your wave maker' would be a great equipment for me. Furthermore, at this price> i can save more $$ and spend $$ on other equipments to better improve the condition of my future reef animals. ;)

Anyway, hope that your problems can be solve? Perhap, you should con't to keep your wavemaker. As reefkeeping is a hobby that you will not give up. . :lol:

Haha. i see . the cause is red wine... Man! you sure enjoy your life!!! But don't drink too much..

Hope that you can sell it to me. However, iam still a student. I don't have a tank now. just buying equipment slowly.. Thus i don't have a car too. For me to meet you within 5mins. Is impossible for me.. Perhap, other reefers with car can meet this rule.. .... ... seem that you are having fun... . but control your drinking !!

• SRC Member

Interested in your Tunze Stream if still available - TUNZE is a good reliable product and you are letting go at a VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICE - can collect tonight if you want - i stay very near you - Serangoon Area- Let me know if it's still available.

Thanks. - Jimng

i want it coz i cheapskate!!! cos i in japan i oso want it!!! give it to me, give it to me and i tt the monies to u. ;):P...... joking........ good luck to the bro who is going to hv it.

but if i in spore, i surely grabz liaoz. :lol:

this is one of the hottest thread within a specific timeframe thru out the duration i hv spend in SRC. :D

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Wow!!! :o

really tempted now... :P

How about selling to me? I am jobless but still wan to make the most out of reefing, so buying your Tunze at such a price can give me more milege for my limited funds... :P

• SRC Member
how about....

i want to buy it because i want to see your lovely Audi ;):P:lol:

You disqualified cause my audi can see anywhere :P

Tonight me bit crazy :D After 2 bottles of red wine make me think to sell all.

Defination - who are not clear about T&C

1. Collection time means after agree in sale , collection time will be set, let say 8:30 PM and you show up at 8:31 than you will be penelize for 1 min late.

2. Senior means who are in reefing for more than 1 year and earning more than 10K a month.

3. Whoever SMS, Call, PM automatically disqualified for this sale.

Cheer.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
i qualify!!! can? can? :P

If you can collect winthin 6 hours :P. OTHERWISE.......

You out lar you will have so much money when u come back ( cause no Bar, no Reef, no GF ).

So far no 1 to sell lay.

Ocean Gump