• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

honestly i never like this fellow.

never

and yeah... its been a while since i had my last goose bump

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

he trying all his means and ways to become another william hunk...he got his own website too...damn irriting....dun let me see him doing his stints in the street...def...will Whack him UP!! Damn sicko!!!!!!!!!!!!

really piss me off when i see his pics.... :angry:

• SRC Member
he trying all his means and ways to become another william hunk...he got his own website too...damn irriting....dun let me see him doing his stints in the street...def...will Whack him UP!! Damn sicko!!!!!!!!!!!!

really piss me off when i see his pics.... :angry:

go outside tangs la... confirm can see him... go ask your gf/wife to walk ahaed and walk near him... look at him... confirm the bugger would ask your gf/wife if she wants her eyebrows plucked by a twit... AHHH thats where YOU intervene and spoil his show of glory and give him a piece of yourself! :lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

go outside tangs la... confirm can see him... go ask your gf/wife to walk ahaed and walk near him... look at him... confirm the bugger would ask your gf/wife if she wants her eyebrows plucked by a twit... AHHH thats where YOU intervene and spoil his show of glory and give him a piece of yourself! :lol:

Bro....U got to that before...?....

Sick MF...... :angry: ......dare to even say hi to my wife...thats it... :nuke:

• SRC Member

i saw this guy before outside a hotel (the 1 beside tangs)... then i and my frens shout steven lim steven lim.... lol.... he look at us happily and before he could sae anything we gif him a snobbish look and walk away... lol....

• SRC Member

i would take the nearest huge object... (maybe except the lambos or ferraris usually parked in front of marriot) and stuff it up his one jerbroni @ss!!!!

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

bloody thick skinned mann. okay to be a joker but at least wear a sleeved t shirt la..., bloody armpit hair like jungle. insect fly in sure get lost one!

Not i wan to see, but he keeps showing it and i didn't have some paper on hand to cover that part of the LCD.., and surely i won't wan to use my hand... :sick:

• SRC Member

Actually this video clip has been posted b4..

Aiyah, sick people like him would do anything for fame..

If i remember correctly, this moron stripped TOTALLY (absolutely nothing on..) on Top Fun on Channel 8... crazy freak.. :sick:

• SRC Member

My wife met him outside tangs today.

he stopped her and offered to pluck her eye brows.

she declined by saying she got no money...dat ar*ehole suggested that she let him pluck 1st then follow her to ATM to draw money!

he even ask my wife if she knew who he was...my wife asked him if he was that weirdo that did the striptease on TV.

*expletive*....if i'm ard he sure kena up down left right from me.

:angry:

• SRC Member
:shock::sick::sick:

if i ever see him...i will B*SH & B*X him until face offffff...Sickening Guy!!! :angry::angry::angry:

no shame !!! :evil:

if u ever see him again.. call me down also... i go hang him on the tree.... ######!!

grant him his wish of being the joke of the day.... :evil: :evil: :evil::evil:

• SRC Member
My wife met him outside tangs today.

he stopped her and offered to pluck her eye brows.

she declined by saying she got no money...dat ar*ehole suggested that she let him pluck 1st then follow her to ATM to draw money!

he even ask my wife if she knew who he was...my wife asked him if he was that weirdo that did the striptease on TV.

*expletive*....if i'm ard he sure kena up down left right from me.

:angry:

wow

his still doing that eyebrow plucking thing?

i heard he had been diong that since last last yr...2003 <_<:sick:

• SRC Member

seen him once at tangs also.. dint noe till he shouted across to someone on my left hand side as he wana cross over when he was walking towards me on my right.. he saliver actually landed on my CHEEKS! i was like:" EEEE! YUCKS! " so LOUD that he look at me! i heck care him! i was darn angry and "tiao" him all the way! my friend was asking how cme my reaction was so big! HE iS JUZ SICK..PUKE! :sick:

• SRC Member
seen him once at tangs also.. dint noe till he shouted across to someone on my left hand side as he wana cross over when he was walking towards me on my right.. he saliver actually landed on my CHEEKS! i was like:" EEEE! YUCKS! " so LOUD that he look at me! i heck care him! i was darn angry and "tiao" him all the way! my friend was asking how cme my reaction was so big! HE iS JUZ SICK..PUKE! :sick:

haha..y not give him a punch in his face? :lol:

overall his a sicko wanna attract attention.. :lol:

but if u reefers here were ever to wack him his size is so big n tall..when i look at him i hvae to face up

• SRC Member

haha..y not give him a punch in his face? :lol:

overall his a sicko wanna attract attention.. :lol:

but if u reefers here were ever to wack him his size is so big n tall..when i look at him i hvae to face up

tts y.. i wanted to punch if i can! :angry: coz he was taller and biger than me.. tts y he shout across..his saliver can land on my cheeks! SICKO! i nv forgot abt it man! hengz my friends got wet tissue! if not i gota be suay for whole yr sia! :sick:

• SRC Member

tts y.. i wanted to punch if i can! :angry: coz he was taller and biger than me.. tts y he shout across..his saliver can land on my cheeks! SICKO! i nv forgot abt it man! hengz my friends got wet tissue! if not i gota be suay for whole yr sia! :sick:

:lol::lol: dun know y he wan to be this type of "famous person"?butnot illegal meh like that?nver open shop but stnad around n pluck eyeborw?