• 2) Alternate day
    • 3) Weekly
    • 4) Fortnightly
    • 5) Monthly
    • 6) I don't feed my corals at all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

i drip my liquidfied marine snow once in a week...dripping continuously for more den 3hrs...corals open huge during that period of time.. :lol:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi Reefers,

Out of curiousity, may I know the feeding of market prawns must be peeled off first? Must it be chopped into fine pieces too?

Thank you for reading.

Best Regards,

bgrking

If you are keeping SHARK than......

You can throw the whole 3"-4" tiger prawn with head & shell on in + no chopping require..........SHARK will sure eat.

HaHa.. Are You Kidding???? Asking this type of question??? :blink:

• SRC Member

If you are keeping SHARK than......

You can throw the whole 3"-4" tiger prawn with head & shell on in + no chopping require..........SHARK will sure eat.

HaHa.. Are You Kidding???? Asking this type of question??? :blink:

i dun see wads the problem wif bgrking's post....i think what he wants is jus some clarifications....

and i dun think this is the first time reefers here tick u off....please think b4 u post... ;)

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

i dun see wads the problem wif bgrking's post....i think what he wants is jus some clarifications....

and i dun think this is the first time reefers here tick u off....please think b4 u post... ;)

Ya la ya la You are the best la..

I don't see why my answer is wrong..

Just throw a 3-4" tiger prawn in see how ur fishes eat. If they eat, tell me, I chop... :lol::lol:

please think b4 u post..

Be smart, don't act smart... :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Ya la ya la You are the best la..

I don't see why my answer is wrong..

Just throw a 3-4" tiger prawn in see how ur fishes eat. If they eat, tell me, I chop... :lol::lol:

please think b4 u post..

Be smart, don't act smart... :eyebrow:

ok...the first two sentence is right..but how abt the last sentence?....u think u very smart can say ppl like that la...

dun act smart by la....and by close reading of ur last post...y not u mention the last sentence u said?....u didnt....u only mention the first two...which means YOU think that there is some problem with the last sentence too.....

and who noes u are another multinicker.. :ph34r:

if its me only that says you, i may be wrong. but i have observe even the boss(AT) tick u off too.....so overall, the problem still lies wif you.... :whistle

lets take a look about a similar rude posting here :

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...pic=30617&st=45

B)

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

watz wrong with the reply ?? ever see anyone/ fish eat the flesh of the prawns first then peel the shell meh?? isn't it silly :lol: watz more there's no offence words/ rude remarks being post out. ;)

i dun foresee any prob with AT ticking me off, tatz if he ever....... afterall no one is so genius in reef/marine till he does not need to continue seeking new knowledge from books and others' experinces loh!!!!!

bet AT would totally agreed with ME!!!!

Maybe itz juz U trying to stir some"dung" up!!

oh ya.. AT should concentrate or focus more on those topics which shouldn't be seen in the 1st place in this SRC forums like those ######/###### rated contents topics.

He should wipe those topics totally off the forums instead of going round TICKING reefers off. tatz his JOB.

This is Singapore Reef Club not Singapore ###### club.

and btw... u have seem to "accuse" me of multinickers.. watz proof is there?? i can have u up for defammation.

maybe my reply to the question was blunt but yours isn't better!!

• SRC Member
oh ya.. AT should concentrate or focus more on those topics which shouldn't be seen in the 1st place in this SRC forums like those ######/###### rated contents topics.

He should wipe those topics totally off the forums instead of going round TICKING reefers off. tatz his JOB.

and btw... u have seem to "accuse" me of multinickers.. watz proof is there?? i can have u up for defammation.

maybe my reply to the question was blunt but yours isn't better!!

oh well...then lets jus wait for the people to see for themselves... :lol::lol:

and im sure that you do not have to highlight what AT should do over here in SRC....he has already taken note of the problem and mods are here to clear up those topics regularly...

lets just say that if there wasn't the last sentence that you have posted...everything would be fine.. :whistle:whistle

anyway...i wont be replying anything to you in this topic anymore...if reefers here decide to comment anything regarding this subject...they may or may not carry on...whats the point?..

dosent mean u got off here and a similar case wont happen again... :eyebrow:

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

oh well...then lets jus wait for the people to see for themselves... :lol::lol:

and im sure that you do not have to highlight what AT should do over here in SRC....he has already taken note of the problem and mods are here to clear up those topics regularly...

lets just say that if there wasn't the last sentence that you have posted...everything would be fine.. :whistle:whistle

anyway...i wont be replying anything to you in this topic anymore...if reefers here decide to comment anything regarding this subject...they may or may not carry on...whats the point?..

dosent mean u got off here and a similar case wont happen again... :eyebrow:

You are sick.. Still stirring.. Think U should concentrate more on your study...Kid.

Stop picking those words and kept stirring........ Give up.. :nuke::pinch:

This should apply to U "dosent mean u got off here and a similar case wont happen again..." :yeah:

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Boy you really are a rude person. This is not your exclusive country club, you're not paying membership fees or anything. If the founders/owners of the site want to run it a particular way, that's up to them, not for you to demand anything.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• 2 weeks later...

Boy you really are a rude person. This is not your exclusive country club, you're not paying membership fees or anything. If the founders/owners of the site want to run it a particular way, that's up to them, not for you to demand anything.

Yes "OLD MAN". You are too OLD for this.. :whistle:whistle

Can yours still STAND.. :lol::yeah:

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

Alamak guys, please dont quarrel la.

To be frank and justice.

When I see the first post from bgrking, he is just asking stupid question. Do we all eat the shrimp with the shells? Furthermore, before cook its so hard. Then later tang73 posted a joke on him. Yes, he may be pointing that out too boldly but no rudeness seen. Later Alvin, you smoked the fire under him, LOL. let him be. If he is too rude, all of us will smash his words.

Lets all drop this.

The root of this problem is bgrking, who should not post such things and later ended up this quarrel happens.

Relax guys, get a Kit Kat.

• SRC Member
Alamak guys, please dont quarrel la.

To be frank and justice.

When I see the first post from bgrking, he is just asking stupid question. Do we all eat the shrimp with the shells? Furthermore, before cook its so hard. Then later tang73 posted a joke on him. Yes, he may be pointing that out too boldly but no rudeness seen. Later Alvin, you smoked the fire under him, LOL. let him be. If he is too rude, all of us will smash his words.

Lets all drop this.

The root of this problem is bgrking, who should not post such things and later ended up this quarrel happens.

Relax guys, get a Kit Kat.

Ya should agree wif reeftask.Animals in the wild whr got eat prawns that are peeled.But sometimes the shell of the prawn jus came out when i'm cutting the prawn.Relax dun start another flame war.

girlone.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
Ya should agree wif reeftask.Animals in the wild whr got eat prawns that are peeled.But sometimes the shell of the prawn jus came out when i'm cutting the prawn.Relax dun start another flame war.

In their natural habitat...they eat anything that comes in contact with their tentacles.

Even SPS they feed on fish sai.

l7304smr.jpg