Any Liverocks Or Corals

cage

I'm new to these stuff. I'm running a 2feet tank with dsb, skimmer, filter.

Got any spare live rocks or bubble/finger/cat paw corals to donate ? PM me

I'm trying to save money to buy better equipment

Thanks !

Ok, i'll keep those advise in mind. I'm i need of rocks donations cause my nearest source are 18 dollars per kg.

Its at Pasir Ris Fish Farm, they sell their ordinary live rocks for 18/kg and staghorns for 22/kg. I knew its a rip off, so i just bought a test kit instead...which was quite cheap.

• SRC Member

bro..your place there sell LR for $18/kg??

tell you what.. you meet me in the east, i bring you go buy $8/kg one

pm me!

bro, i'm also east area, can you tell me where is the lfs you refer to?

PM me bro. :bow:

1. Via-Aqua MultiSkimmer - $25.00

2. DIY Kalk Reactor - $25.00

3. Atman Protein Skimmer - $25.00

PM Me if interested.

Its at Pasir Ris Fish Farm, they sell their ordinary live rocks for 18/kg and staghorns for 22/kg. I knew its a rip off, so i just bought a test kit instead...which was quite cheap.

From Top** at Farmway 1. Go to Farmway 2(near all those pet hotels). You can get around $8-$10.

go east coast & pick lah...very big rock & sand :D:D

Might as well i bring some bags to fill in the sand and pails for the water :D

Hi Cage.... are you prepared to spend substantial money in this hobby? It's seriously not cheap, even if you can scrimp here and there... you do get what you pay for.

• SRC Member

that much for lr?! could be tonga branch but recently, never see alot of stock of it in lfs.... :huh:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

Hi Cage.... are you prepared to spend substantial money in this hobby? It's seriously not cheap, even if you can scrimp here and there... you do get what you pay for.

Hi, i can honestly say that i'm prepared to skip 3 meals from 6 meals a day and reduce my protein supplement intake just to keep this hobby.

This is not some spur of the moment thing. Its been something i been thinking about since i was 10. :heh:

wow arn't u the guy who went to kopitiam and said u hope we lose money. and now u want free stuff . Nice.

You misquote me. I was referring to the guy who bet against chelsea.

maybe if u change your avatar.. its damn ugly n lower your chances of getting freebies.

I can chose to use the avatar of a 36D cup AV ###### star but what's the point ? Marilyn Manson is weirder but i see nothing wrong with it. Anyway we're straying off the topic here :lol: