WTS 3ft cabinet tank with sump and everything else

Panzz

• SRC Member

Hi everyone need to sell this fast cos got no space in the room already anyway selling for friend

selling @ $750 bought at $1200 so pls don try to neg anymore already lose more then what the tank had cost also the livestock. he had lost a lot already so now willing to sell with all piping, pumps, skimmer, and perhaps T5 lights and now also got delivery.

If intrested pls pm me and those not intrested pls don ask too much questions cos no point asking if you don even intent to by thx for corperation. :thanks::D

Thx

the tank is those normal 3ft standard tank and if I am not wrong it is 8 mm thick and it is still  available.

Let me guess... 3x3x3. To me this is standard and normal. Anyway, 8mm not recommended for marine. The setup did not look the $1200. Someone got fleeced along the way. I valuate this setup's current worth at $250 max. :whistle

• SRC Member

Let me guess... 3x3x3. To me this is standard and normal. Anyway, 8mm not recommended for marine. The setup did not look the $1200. Someone got fleeced along the way. I valuate this setup's current worth at $250 max. :whistle

look carefully.....

now willing to sell with all piping, pumps, skimmer, and perhaps T5 lights and now also got delivery.

might not be the cheapest.....but definately a good deal you can't find from outside....

I know. Thats why i think $250 is reasonable

$50-tank

Old tank at 8mm and unknown silicon used

$50-cabinet

Hood, cabinet all mismatch in material and colour. Never mention what wood.

$50-T5 ballast and tubes

Never used hand me down tubes. contest this at your own risks.

$50-skimmer

Reasonable for a second hand macro or stuff unless it is a beckett.

$50-pump and pipes

Compassionate grounds.

:whistle

• SRC Member

UPz for ur sale bro ;) even though i do not know u i noe hw it feels when ur thread gets spoilled by unnecessary comments <_<

n IMHO i think 750 is a gd deal considering the fact that gt delivery and a t5 retrofit :rolleyes: besides t5 tubes are quite cheap n easily available now :)

:peace:

• SRC Member

Maybe Panzz would like to specifically name the skimmer and T5 brand. Cos it could be very misleading ...

eg. brand new 3 X 2 X 2 10mm + sump + hood + piping cost about 750, and if it comes with a weipro skimmer (cant see clearly from pic), a taiwan pump and a DIY t5, it wont cost more than 1000, hence I doubt u would be about to sell at 750 range. No offence

It will be good if you could list yr equipment, age and the conditions of yr equipment etc to boost up yr sale.

However, Mr HateMe price, can surely get a 2 X 1 X 1 6mm tank + equip for sure <_<

• SRC Member
Upzzz for Panzz.

$250 for the setup? Might as well throw away and don't sell lol.

true.. if selling at $250.. i rather give ppl or throw away.. bro.. don create trouble liao.. thankx..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

nice tank upzzz....and this Mr Hate me....i really HATE you! dun come and disturb others pple thread...apprectate it!

UPzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

• SRC Member
nice tank upzzz....and this Mr Hate me....i really HATE you! dun come and disturb others pple thread...apprectate it!

UPzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

lol good one anyway the tank still available.

by the way this person also MIA already I think isolated by everyone :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hi everyone after so long my friend still hasn't been able to find a buyer, and yes the price has been lower down too. It is now selling at $550 !!! for everything needed to start up this tank.

do pm me if your are interested.