Aqua Science T5

hulk

• Sponsor
Let me ask you some more questions:

Is Aqua Science T5 Tubes a new product from Narva? How long has Aqua Science T5 tubes been around? How many reefers (seniors and new) has heard of this brand before this incident?

Or is this another technical just to create more awareness for your pdt?

(REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY)

Aqua Science is a new brand of tubes from Germany. But the company that produces them it not....

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Sponsor
DE,

Does the manufacter have any data showing spectrum shift and intensity decay of this T5 tube. It would also be meaningful apart from just showing the intensity peaks etc.....

I posted a similar question in yr DELUX MH bulb tread, but however have not gotten a favourable reply (apart from u quoting "800hrs" by manufacturer). Maybe some sort of decay chart will be good.

I m sure it will open up more biz opportunity if the pdt u carry is of reputable origin. Thanks in advance.

DE,

Does the manufacter have any data showing spectrum shift and intensity decay of this T5 tube. It would also be meaningful apart from just showing the intensity peaks etc.....

Im not sure but i need to check on this.

I posted a similar question in yr DELUX MH bulb tread, but however have not gotten a favourable reply (apart from u quoting "800hrs" by manufacturer). Maybe some sort of decay chart will be good.

Yes i have them but it is in harb copy (black n white). We will take this on seperately,

I m sure it will open up more biz opportunity if the pdt u carry is of reputable origin. Thanks in advance.

• SRC Member

Mr DE,

First of all, i don't think you know me well enough to address me as Daniel, a Mr in front of my name would be more appropriate. Jus like i address you as Mr DE, that’s basic manners.

Now let’s talk about the charts. Thank you for agreeing my point with me on the inaccurate charts. But I can’t understand why you are using it to promote your sales since it is inaccurate. Fortunately, discovery of the discrepancy was early.

Why not do the tests in Singapore you ask! And why don’t I volunteer to do a test?

Firstly, test or no test it isn’t my problem, it’s yours! At a higher premium, I’d choose a tested tube rather than a testing tube.

Volunteer to test the tubes I will, if the money is gonna end up in my pocket. But it isn’t and I wouldn’t want to be brand in the same cohort with you.

As for the ATI thing, I’m not gonna brush away the responsibility by hiding facts. Yes I do have problem getting the tubes, but I didn’t give up. I’m always trying my best to get the best ATI tubes until now.

I do know many reefers had placed orders but no deposit was collected from them, for I’d rather take the risk alone than to drag along others. My persistence should be paying off real soon.

I’m not interested in the reefing society overseas. Furthermore, there are too many heavily edited pictures posted although some are genuine. Locally, we have many very successful tank.

If selling the tubes aren’t gonna make your pocket deeper, wat will?? You are selling them at such high price, almost equivalent/equivalent to the ATI and D&D. I wouldn’t need to reveal how much you are earning openly, do I?

There wasn’t an issue at all. At least not before someone discovered the discrepancy. Reefers jus wanna know why the charts have some much different. The relative intensity is very inaccurate.

Did I condemn the tube?? I really can’t remember doing that!

And lastly, have you tested the tubes on your tank???? I don’t think so….Not using it and wanna sell it??!! Wat a joke..

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day..yah??!

• SRC Member
better than hidding behind the monitor screen, why not we meet up and we can trash thing out....

u can ask as many question u want....any evening is fine with me...

drinks on me :D

Oh! i hide behind the monitor am I??......Well, i really am!...so that makes me a unsrupulous Keyboard Hero... :lol:

Free drinks, ermm, ithink better not lah. Don't wanna to be seen sitting with you, or else others will think we are in the same cohort. Although my pay is little, i still can pay for my drinks....

Thank for your offer....Mr DE

Wow it is getting interesting here. Maybe i share abit on my part regarding the charts.

I posted my queries on the differences earlier, but it was also deleted. Thereafter i recieved a pm from Mr DE saying he will check with the distributor and get back to me. This is the respond thru PMl.......so much about responsible Sole Distributor.

QUOTE by Mr DE

Hi Bro,

Pls call the manufacture and ask if there are the ones that supply me with the chart. Cause they are the only company that are distributing this tubes world wide.

DE Lightings are the sole distributor of this Aqua Science tubes in Singapore and who can we plot the chart ourself?

Why dont u call me to clarify...

QUOTE by me

Ok but i think your reason of deleting the post is still not valid...i've compared the chart of the manufacturer and the chart by your supplier.

The red and green spectrum shown has 20% difference in the intensity.

This is exactly the selling point you are highlighting.

I'm very disturbed by it, because you are providing false information to boost your sales.

Hope you can give me a satisfactory answer and not try to brush it off with the supllier thingy.

QUOTE by Mr DEIts not so good to tell everyone the source from when i get it from . Yes, i get from them and this is what they supply me with.

its a good tubes. call me to discuss if necessary

QUOTE by Mr DE

let me check and get back to you on the spectra. in the meantime, i will delete your post in my sponsor forum.

Cheers

By me

Sure, pls do it by this weekend for i need to deciding on which tube to buy.

Anyway, don't understand why you need to delete my post.!!???

By me

You are the sole distributor and you are the one earning the dollar.

Do you think I should be the one doing all this verification when you are as you claim, the sole distributor for Aqua Science tubes in Singapore? As a sole distributor, I should be expecting better service than this. You did post the charts in your website, you have to be responsible for the information you provided. You mean you never verify the information provided?

If something goes wrong with the tubes, do reefers call the manufacturer to check on the problem or you, as a sole distributor should be answerable??

You are not answering my simple question…….'Why is there a discrepancy in the charts?' Simple as that.

I'll have to discuss this in the 'product and equipment' forum if you are not going to answer my simple question….

And I wouldn't be calling you, because there is a paper trail for the pm correspondence.

Awaiting you answer…

• SRC Member

wah bro olezontie, your post very chim lei.... but still can understand lah... :P

Anyway about the perfect or ideal spectrum thing....ATI has the best now....Do you know wats the best spectrum Mr DE?

• SRC Member

If what you said is true, why would Aqua Science need to do lab test on their blue tubes that will only be ready in a few weeks times?? Aqua Science T5 tubes shd has all the lab tests done long time ago. And are selling like hot cakes now. Why NOW then send the blue tubes for lab test???? Hope you can give a truthful answer.

You deleted my question in another forum. Are you going to do the same thing here???

Are you having selective answering? Like the Gold 90.5FM Commerical?

If not so, Pls provide a reasonable answer.

• Sponsor

Hi guys,

by now, whatever need to know have been more or less answered. so if u want to have any futher info, please email them to me.

As i mention before, the chart was a test from my distributor which was done in germany. I feel it was good to share but it was rejected for by some due to the slight different color in the graph. If you wish to do a comparison now, pls use ATI chart versus Aqua Science chart (manufacture graph).

I have since remove the comparison chart.

1) i have already offer to have a test but no one is interested

2) to meet n talk, rather hide behind the screen

I understand fully as there are alot of business rival here. This is not something new that is happening and some are related to this industry.

Business rival cant meet?

There is some saying goes: "today maybe your day but tomorrow will be mine" We are living in a small society, what goes around comes around.

So i will rest my case here.

Basiclly, reefers have the choice to use whatever tubes they deem good. As a reefer myself, i have use all kind of T5 tubes and when u use them, u will know their performance.

If you can get ATI, it will be good as there will be more choice to the reefers. I will like to wait and see since there may be sorce to bring them.

As for me, i will only do bulk order if its certain that i can bring in the product. Not the other way round and in the end, empty promise. Reefers waited for ages but no show? Not even an appology or explaination.

I will not reply from now as it begining not to be productive. My mobile is always on if you wish to chat.

Any queries, pls email me sales@delightings.com

Thank you for all you time :D

• SRC Member

Are you having selective answering? Like the Gold 90.5FM Commerical?

If not so, Pls provide a reasonable answer.

will not reply from now as it begining not to be productive. My mobile is always on if you wish to chat.

HE WILL NOT BE REPLYING.....

As for me, i will only do bulk order if its certain that i can bring in the product. Not the other way round and in the end, empty promise. Reefers waited for ages but no show? Not even an appology or explaination.

bTW, he (THC) offering his service at goodwill thus..no need to say SORRY or offer apology as there are NO strings attach...no $$ was paid....as deposit...

He's not for commerical...dealings.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

Business Rivals? The discussion here is about a request for clarification of the information provided.

It is not my concern whether this is done by a business rival or a business partner or any T** D*** H****. But I feel that the discussion raised here is a valid one. The information provided does not tally and the reply given seems to be:

chart provided by the manufacturer, not my problem

and

why don't you buy the tube and test it for yourself, I am only doing you a favour by bring this in.

But since no more reply, I guess there is really no conclusion here. :huh:

Since Narva is a renowned fluorescent lite manfacturer they should oredi have a spectrum diagram of their products right? B)

But in their list they dun hv the same spectrum diagram that Dr Evil have posted what. :unsure:

Narva hv listed all the their T5 bulbs spectrum diagrams but none of them looks like the 2 tt Dr Evil posted leh........ maybe i blind lah. :pinch:

Narva

Maybe Dr Evil have a special order with Narva to make a special one for him that is 20% better than ATI. But dun think that is highly possible leh. More like a case of ordering existing stock and re-brand as Aqua Scam oops I mean Aqua Science leh. I could be wrong you know..... :unsure:

As a commercial guy and also a hobbist,

I strongly believe that Dr Evil is a Commercial guy and a Hobbist or is it Hobbyist??? Maybe he purposely spell wrongly becoz deep down his conscience is nagging him.... dunno leh, i may be wrong you know....... :unsure:

I actuali know someone like that too (I am not implying its you ok, Dr Evil), he will make friends with suppliers/lfs/people with lobangs to get info on manufactuers and overseas suppliers.

Then he will undercut these veri ppl tt help him and sell to the reefer here. Whn he does tt, he will do it behind the back of those people that help him, he will tell his potential buyers that those ppl are earning too much not like him.

I am not sure whether Dr Evil is like tt, just sharing my stori of one guy i know that always claimed tt he is a commercial guy & hobbyist. So dun flame me ok...... :peace:

• SRC Member
Hi guys,

by now, whatever need to know have been more or less answered. so if u want to have any futher info, please email them to me.

As i mention before, the chart was a test from my distributor which was done in germany. I feel it was good to share but it was rejected for by some due to the slight different color in the graph. If you wish to do a comparison now, pls use ATI chart versus Aqua Science chart (manufacture graph).

I have since remove the comparison chart.

1) i have already offer to have a test but no one is interested

2) to meet n talk, rather hide behind the screen

I understand fully as there are alot of business rival here. This is not something new that is happening and some are related to this industry.

Business rival cant meet?

There is some saying goes: "today maybe your day but tomorrow will be mine" We are living in a small society, what goes around comes around.

So i will rest my case here.

Basiclly, reefers have the choice to use whatever tubes they deem good. As a reefer myself, i have use all kind of T5 tubes and when u use them, u will know their performance.

If you can get ATI, it will be good as there will be more choice to the reefers. I will like to wait and see since there may be sorce to bring them.

I will not reply from now as it begining not to be productive. My mobile is always on if you wish to chat.

Thank you for all you time :D

Mr THC is doing something out of good will by bulk ordering ATI tube for us.

We just place order & never ask for any deposite from us.

Moreover we are willing to wait for a good and reliable tube than a newly product with spec base on a graph.

Somemore not tested in any tank yet. i believe you own a tank right ? Have you ever tested it ? Or the manf did not sent any sample for you to test ? Or just try your luck to see if there is anyone that is willing to buy it ?

IMO i think you should do a self testing and show it to us... to convince us and stop us from asking question. If not i believe that it will be a never ending story.

Where on earth is there a cook that tells people how nice & good the dishes he cook without testing himself ..

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

For those that have bought the new Aqua Science Special tubes from me, you are the first few to experience the quality of the tubes. If you never try, you will never know the results.

For those that wishes to do a comparison of this new tubes, please let me know. im open to do any test necessary not to prove that the tubes are good but to open up so that all this will benefit the reefers. Results normally wont lie.

You can opt in this tread to show that you are keen.

Lets see some hands if you are keen.

i have deleted some words from my forum as it seems rather hash on the comparison. Apologies on that matter.

cheers

Wow like tt veri dangerous leh.

Think you remind me of another friend liao.

He buy China made auto-top-up and repackage to sell at a hefty price of $150!!! :shock: And the best thing is that, the auto-to-up actually uses stainless steel sensor. Some more he claimed that he is a hobbyist for many years?!?!?! pengzzzzzz

I think his position in this reefing world is lower than anaerobic bacteria liao.... sigh..... Not saying you hor, Dr Evil....... :peace:

• SRC Member

Wow like tt veri dangerous leh.

Think you remind me of another friend liao.

He buy China made auto-top-up and repackage to sell at a hefty price of $150!!! :shock: And the best thing is that, the auto-to-up actually uses stainless steel sensor. Some more he claimed that he is a hobbyist for many years?!?!?! pengzzzzzz

I think his position in this reefing world is lower than anaerobic bacteria liao.... sigh..... Not saying you hor, Dr Evil....... :peace:

:lol::lol: i know who also

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Yah loh,

Another of my friend even worse, when he knoe that a certain skimmer brand is changing dealership and he cannot get the dealership. He try to parallel import and then pm ppl to undercut.... he back stabbed the new dealer even b4 tt poor guy can officially start business....pengzzzzzzz

Not implying its Dr Evil ok.... dun flame me can...... :paiseh:

• SRC Member
Yah loh,

Another of my friend even worse, when he knoe that a certain skimmer brand is changing dealership and he cannot get the dealership. He try to parallel import and then pm ppl to undercut.... he back stabbed the new dealer even b4 tt poor guy can officially start business....pengzzzzzzz

Not implying its Dr Evil ok.... dun flame me can...... :paiseh:

pengz man....why you have friend like that one...... :lol::lol::lol:

you guys still friend or not???? given that you suan him like that here..... :whistle

anyway,.... :off::off::off: .....can't resist commenting here,,,,, :lol:

not implying you backstab him....so dun flame me can..... :paiseh:

I also remember another incident, back in those days where spider reflector is very popular.

This friend of mine, asked Mr Right who is selling spider reflector where he got his reflector. Mr Right thought since my friend is a hobbyist only and also a good friend, told him the source.

And guess what???? This undercutter strikes again!!!!! The best is that he even have to cheek to ask Mr Right to get the reflectors from him after he over ordered.

Pengzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pengz man....why you have friend like that one...... :lol::lol::lol:

you guys still friend or not???? given that you suan him like that here..... :whistle

anyway,.... :off::off::off: .....can't resist commenting here,,,,, :lol:

not implying you backstab him....so dun flame me can..... :paiseh:

Dunno leh.... you say leh.... if your kids got friends like tt, will you encourage them to be friends??? I dun think so right....

So I listen to my parents and my elder reefing friends that are more righteous loh.

But now tt i am 21 liao. I will kick him at the butt if I see him again. hahahaha :D:D:D:D

leapfrog your post are all soo spicy...Woooo~

No lah bro, just tt i always see but nvr post. Todae kana verbal diarrhea.

Tt why I believe what my teachers teach, "when you keep quiet, you listen better".

So all those tt i posted tonite is all tt i hv heard.... heard onli hor..... no spectrum charts to show wan ok.... :paiseh::peace:

better than hidding behind the monitor screen, why not we meet up and we can trash thing out....

u can ask as many question u want....any evening is fine with me...

drinks on me :D

When I read this, it reminded me of that friend of mine again. He likes to back-stab and undercut and when ppl finds out, he invite ppl to talk to him personally.

pengzzzzzzz how can??? we are not guerillas/terrorist leh..... :lol:

• src unlocked this topic