Sale: Chiller,AcrylicSump, Fan & Dymax T5

DeepBlue

I have been collecting these equipments for a project for quite a while...bu thave decided to let go of them after serious thoughts....decided to keep a main tank instead of many many small tanks all over the place.

I am letting go

1)Resun chiller CL300 for the original price I got it from a fellow reefer. not earning a cent(unused...sitting at a corner of the house for 2 months liao) --> gd for 2-3ft tank - $200

2) T5 Dymax lights, with leg support to sit on tank - $40 (got it during Aquarama - unused)

3) fan (twin fan type) - bought a while ago, hardly used....still in very good condition. - $20

4) acrylic sump -$10 - from fellow reefer....gd condition

pm me if you are interested...self collect at Yishun ;)

post-10-1068968819.jpg

Just got home...a little update first...

1) chiller - reserved

2) Fan - reserved

3) T5 light - $40 avaliable

4) sump - $10 avaliable

thanks to those who showed interest. I'll pm you. thanks once again

er...sorry for the confusion....The T5 is for 2ft tank.....not the same grade as ATI...(my opinion...its cheap, so good enough for softies lah)

all items sold..thread closed...thanks for everyone who asked abt it....sorry if I missed your pm and did not manage to get back to you....

more than 30 pm to reply after I reached home :lol:

veri sorry abt that...after I posted the topic...I left for some errands...some reefers managed to get me(veri resourceful) while I was out and confirmed the deal before I got home to check all the pms...apologies :bow: